Guest whalesfood
Yeah people have told me about it, I'll definitely learn it too :thumb_yello:

But French is sexy :das: lol

:roftl: I went out to do my shopping!I was too bored at home! xD

french is sexy.

you're as bad as i am. haha. always too sick for school but never too sick to go out and do things. haha. especially shopping.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, so French it is then :biggrin2: I'll definitely learn Italian too at some point of time, maybe in two years :bleh:

I speak English really really fluently, and I know German pretty great too but I'm too scared to speak it :blush-anim-cl:

It's like a stuffed toy dog, colours are green and blue with purple dots, and he has two yellow buttons instead of his eyes, it looks a bit like those toys from Happy Endling video:biggrin2: I'd take a pic but my camera isn't charged.

:thumb_yello:

Don't be afraid of speaking a language - I've made that experience in Rome, I knew it a bit better than my Dad, but not properly, and he just like spit out bits and junks of it:aah::naughty: I didn't dare:boxed:

french is sexy.

you're as bad as i am. haha. always too sick for school but never too sick to go out and do things. haha. especially shopping.

Yeeeaaah :thumb_yello: Hi5! lol

:thumb_yello:

Don't be afraid of speaking a language - I've made that experience in Rome, I knew it a bit better than my Dad, but not properly, and he just like spit out bits and junks of it:aah::naughty: I didn't dare:boxed:

:roftl: We'll see how I do it in Berlin next year :biggrin2::wink2:

i once missed school cos i was ill and went to see Harry Potter the day it was out :teehee:

:teehee:

I went home from school a few days ago after not finding the classroom for 20 mins:lmfao::aah: it was the last lesson and we would've had PE normally

Yeeeaaah :thumb_yello: Hi5! lol

:roftl: We'll see how I do it in Berlin next year :biggrin2::wink2:

You'll be fine I guess - I mean you said you actually knew it pretty well, so you should be able to speak it:thumb_yello:

Harry Potter :boing: I LOVED The Half Blood Prince.. When will the last one be out? I heard it'd be in two parts.

got the 2 disc edition!!! i don't think it's my favourite but i love it anyway! :wub2:

yep, Part 1 will be out next November and Part 2 i think a year later... :biggrin2::wink2:

don't quote me on that though, just what i've heard :biggrin2:

You'll be fine I guess - I mean you said you actually knew it pretty well, so you should be able to speak it:thumb_yello:

Yes :D You know what's the biggest problem for me German-speaking wise, those der, des, dem, den, die der der die, das des dem das articles, I need TIME to think of which one should be used :roftl:

got the 2 disc edition!!! i don't think it's my favourite but i love it anyway! :wub2:

yep, Part 1 will be out next November and Part 2 i think a year later... :biggrin2::wink2:

:shocked: really?? You've got both movies already??

Can't wait:teehee:

Guest whalesfood

that is what i heard too

Yes :D You know what's the biggest problem for me German-speaking wise, those der, des, dem, den, die der der die, das des dem das articles, I need TIME to think of which one should be used :roftl:

:shocked: really?? You've got both movies already??

Can't wait:teehee:

:roftl::roftl: It's always like that in foreign languages, even when the articles aren't a problem:wink2:

:roftl::roftl: It's always like that in foreign languages, even when the articles aren't a problem:wink2:

Lol, I guess they are! For example, many many people think that Serbian (my mother tongue) is an extremely hard language, and I, as a native speaker, don't see it that way, but when I put myself into foreigners' shoes, I realise that Serbian actually IS really hard!!

Lol, I guess they are! For example, many many people think that Serbian (my mother tongue) is an extremely hard language, and I, as a native speaker, don't see it that way, but when I put myself into foreigners' shoes, I realise that Serbian actually IS really hard!!

Same with German apparently:aah: What must indeed be difficult is the dialects - I speak Bavarian with my family and it's hard to not let slip anything in you know?

Same with German apparently:aah: What must indeed be difficult is the dialects - I speak Bavarian with my family and it's hard to not let slip anything in you know?

Ooh, I'm not even thinking about the dialects, I get too scared at the very thought of them :roftl: I don't think I'd ever get even close to any German dialect :naughty: I speak Hoch Deutsch :pinkbow:

Ooh, I'm not even thinking about the dialects, I get too scared at the very thought of them :roftl: I don't think I'd ever get even close to any German dialect :naughty: I speak Hoch Deutsch :pinkbow:

:naughty: Normally you can expect people to be so flexible to pull their dialect back:wink2:

Guest whalesfood
I've found it just now while browsing my photobucket account, had totally forgotten I had it; it's kind of perfect for this thread lol:naughty:

haha it really is. especially considering some of us who are in here. haha.

Archived