• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
aww that's good to hear. Jetlagged? :aah:

I'm happy :biggrin2: a bit cold, but happy :teehee:

I dunno why, I've been so thoughtful today :blink::naughty:

jetlagged and my boyfriend was up alllll night so he kept me awake!

happy is good!!

I am fine, thanks. :biggrin2: Have got a test week though...

Had a maths test today which had really weird questions in it...

Oh... test weeks sucks! I feel like every week is test week here! :hair:

I'm okay thanks! Got my Mika Tee I won this morning.:roftl: It fits rather perfectly, exactly the size I wear!It's so nice!

:huglove:

Oh, Great! You're so lucky! :huglove:

I'm gonna buy one, one day too :biggrin2:

kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6193.gifkaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6083.gif

aww, so sweet!

Hi bunnys!!

Have u ever seen this video http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/marian538/?action=view&current=Obre_Cartes.flv??

A present :naughty:, take care!!!

Thanks, that's a really useful bunny! :thumb_yello:

Hi everybunny!

Yes :roftl::group_hug:

Heeey! :boing: How are ya?:D

that is pretty good! thank god for tutors!

i like the boing to go with everbunny! it just needs ears!

Exactly LOL!

Awwww It's be SO amazing if we had a bunny smiley! We might go to the Smilies thread and ask them to add some!:boing:

kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6193.gifkaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6083.gif

Those are adorable :wub2:

Hi bunnys!!

Have u ever seen this video http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/marian538/?action=view&current=Obre_Cartes.flv??

A present , take care!!!

AWWWWWW!! :mf_lustslow: My Sarah chews and bites paper just like that! Is it your bunny? :wub2:

Wanna join the club btw?:biggrin2:

On wednesday I showed my friend two Mika videos. I had to leave, and today I asked her if she'd finished watching them :teehee: She said she'd been watching WAG all the time :das::yay:

Aww... Great! I love the WAG video, it always makes me laugh!

Oh... and those shoes! God how I want one of those glitter shoes! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Guest whalesfood

Awwww It's be SO amazing if we had a bunny smiley! We might go to the Smilies thread and ask them to add some!:boing:

hahaha "the colorful bunnies have a bunny smiley proposition! at least one bouncing one!"

aww sounds exhausting :huglove: couldn't he sleep?

yeah :naughty:

he is a bit of an insomniac to begin with and we ended up sleeping most of the day away yesterday because i didn't get back here until like 3 am with my friends and i was severely intoxicated so he had to babysit me until early in the morning. so our sleep schedules are severely messed up. we fly home to london today so hopefully it wont be too bad once we get there.

AWWWWWW!! :mf_lustslow: My Sarah chews and bites paper just like that! Is it your bunny? :wub2:

Wanna join the club btw?:biggrin2:

No, I would love to have one, someday, someone send me an email with the video and remember me the club :naughty:, I would love to join!! :thumb_yello:

On wednesday I showed my friend two Mika videos. I had to leave, and today I asked her if she'd finished watching them :teehee: She said she'd been watching WAG all the time :das::yay:

That is cool! My (male) friend who is really into Foo Fighters and so on, but not into other music said he thought Mika was a genius. And he doesn't like to give compliments normally.:naughty:

I'm doing really good thank you :wub2: I honestly don't know why though, I've been so thoughtful today :blink:

Couldn't sleep much last night, as always lol :aah:

:teehee: But as long as you're feeling great! :biggrin2:

I have a problem with sleeping too, I always go to bed too late :aah:

Aww... Great! I love the WAG video, it always makes me laugh!

Oh... and those shoes! God how I want one of those glitter shoes! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Yes, I want those shoes too :wub2: a bit smaller though :roftl:

he is a bit of an insomniac to begin with and we ended up sleeping most of the day away yesterday because i didn't get back here until like 3 am with my friends and i was severely intoxicated so he had to babysit me until early in the morning. so our sleep schedules are severely messed up. we fly home to london today so hopefully it wont be too bad once we get there.

woah :aah: messed up sleep pattern is awful, I know that :aah: Ah that's good :thumb_yello: when are you coming home then? must be rather late too :blink:

That is cool! My (male) friend who is really into Foo Fighters and so on, but not into other music said he thought Mika was a genius. And he doesn't like to give compliments normally.:naughty:

brilliant :yay: Mika's taking over the world :biggrin2:

:teehee: But as long as you're feeling great! :biggrin2:

I have a problem with sleeping too, I always go to bed too late :aah:

hi5! :naughty: in some of the last holidays, I managed to kill my sleep pattern completely. And even now that it's got kinda normal again, I hardly fall asleep before half midnight or something. And I can stay up until three in the morning without getting too tired :naughty:

Guest whalesfood

woah :aah: messed up sleep pattern is awful, I know that :aah: Ah that's good :thumb_yello: when are you coming home then? must be rather late too :blink:

they are really terrible. they throw my body entirely off. but oh well! there's not much i can do about it right now. we get there tomorrow morning around 10 am. we leave here at 6 pm.

I'm doing great thank you! : boing: What about you? : biggrin2:

Me too :boing:

Has your day been good? Weekend now?:das:

On wednesday I showed my friend two Mika videos. I had to leave, and today I asked her if she'd finished watching them :teeh ee: She said she'd been watching WAG all the time

Brilliant!:yay: Now ask her to join the MFC :naughty:

I can see if I got the time Or if I have some old pictures somewhere : biggrin2:

I would have loved that! :biggrin2:

Oh, Great! You're so lucky! :hu glove:

I'm gonna buy one, one day too : biggrin2:

:

Thanks !:huglove:

Of course...:biggrin2: At a gig :das: I'm saving money to buy two of them :aah: The I See You one and the Tribal Mask one! xD

hahaha "the colorful bunnies have a bunny smiley proposition! at least one bouncing one!"

Hahahah!:roftl: Well, it's totally reasonable! The Aussies had insisted on adding the :fangurl: smiley too, and they added it!

No, I would love to have one, someday, someone send me an email with the video and remember me the club:, I would love to join!!:

Oh I see! You're IN!!:thumb_yello:

Archived