• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood

Nice to meet you too!

Are you a new Mika fan?

i've been a fan since 2006. haha. just never knew this place existed until october.

OhMy, my subscription don't tell me when you guys write new things in this thread, been going all day thinking no one was here (didn't think about checking off course :teehee:) But anyway, I'm going to bed now, AND I'm checking this thread tomorrow if and if not my subscription tells me something happened :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Good night bunnies! :huglove:

Hi guys!! Hope you're all doing fine:huglove: I'm starting with school again tomorrow after 10 days at home...it's gonna be hard :aah: especially because we have THREE more tests this week and the 2nd semestery is just starting:shocked::shocked: Anyway...I finished the first semestery with average 4,71 (out of 5,00), which is rather good IMO :biggrin2: I thought I'd go much worse :roftl:

Happy school day tomorrow too to those who're going to school:huglove:

Has anyone read "The Messenger" by Markus Zusak? I love that book

Incredible atmosphere in it, you pretty much live it...

I haven't read "The Messenger", but I've read "The Book Thief" and I think it's masterpiece! :shocked: I had cried SO much at the end though....:tears:

If you haven't read it then you definitely should; it won't leave you indifferent:thumb_yello:

Guest whalesfood

i just found out one of my best online friends is pregnant! i'm so excited for her! i'm going to have 2 new babies in my life this year!

i just found out one of my best online friends is pregnant! i'm so excited for her! i'm going to have 2 new babies in my life this year!

Congratulations~~ baby is not yours :biggrin2:

my friend first child (son) go to the elementary school this year.

she was Early marriaged.

he (friend son) no more act charming

he say " i'm not baby~ grow up" :shocked:

little disappointed.

Guest whalesfood
Congratulations~~ baby is not yours :biggrin2:

my friend first child (son) go to the elementary school this year.

she was Early marriaged.

he (friend son) no more act charming

he say " i'm not baby~ grow up" :shocked:

little disappointed.

the baby isn't mine. i wish it was! she and i would make pretty babies!

haha aww!! it's sad when they grow up and start developing personalities like that!

Guest whalesfood
This thread's been a liiiitle slow these last days (think it's because we have most of each other on twitter) But we got to reach 200pages or? :thumb_yello:

I just have to post this picture because I love it, it's just amazing!

12%7E1.jpg

:huglove:

that's really a good photo! i love the stubble.

Archived