• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
I know, it's an amazing photo, I think I'm gonna try to draw it one day when I have the time (tonight maybe :aah:)

that would be great!! let me know how it turns out!

that would be great!! let me know how it turns out!

yeah... I don't think I'll post a picture, done a lot of drawings of him earlier but I don't have the guts to post them in the forum... Not that you MFCers are so very scary, but you're those who know him the best :blush-anim-cl: And there are so many great and creative persons here!

Guest whalesfood
yeah... I don't think I'll post a picture, done a lot of drawings of him earlier but I don't have the guts to post them in the forum... Not that you MFCers are so very scary, but you're those who know him the best :blush-anim-cl: And there are so many great and creative persons here!

lol i understand. i would never post anything i drew on here either hahaha.

Hi guys!! Hope you're all doing fine:huglove: I'm starting with school again tomorrow after 10 days at home...it's gonna be hard :aah: especially because we have THREE more tests this week and the 2nd semestery is just starting:shocke d::shoc ked: Anyway...I finished the first semestery with average 4,71 (out of 5,00), which is rather good IMO :biggrin 2: I thought I'd go much worse :r oftl:

Happy school day tomorrow too to those who're going to school:hu glove:

I haven't read "The Messenger", but I've read "The Book Thief" and I think it's masterpiece! :shocked: I had cried SO much at the end though....:tears:

If you haven't read it then you definitely should; it won't leave you indifferent:thumb_yello:

wow sounds good, might read that too..thanks :huglove:

I'm at schol right nw :teehee:

that's brilliant! :thumb_yello:

mygrades will be the worst I've had so far...still alright though :teehee:

i just found out one of my best online friends is pregnant! i'm so excited for her! i'm going to have 2 new babies in my life this year!

wow that's cool! :wub2:

Jesus this thread has grown!

Oh, is it some sort of chat thread now!! *needing an update*

maan, this is what happens when you go on holidays for a month.

I'm bunny number 12 btw! :)

Yeah I think so :naughty: I guess it's just another group and people chat in here :teehee:

:biggrin2: I'm No.15 :teehee:

Guest whalesfood
hi :wub2: how are you? i like the pic you have in your sig :teehee:

i'm really great!! my boy and i moved into our house today! and it's beautiful! and i'm just all kinds of happy and excited.

aww that's great to hear :boing::wub2: do you have a garden or something? :teehee: i love gardens :roftl:

Haha lol how random!

Glad to hear it Jonah! You're so lucky, I wish I could live in London again!

Well, actually, I kinda love Geneva more, but London is a seriously awesome place!

Guest whalesfood
aww that's great to hear :boing::wub2: do you have a garden or something? :teehee: i love gardens :roftl:

yes we do! but it's really ugly hahaha. but in the spring we're going to have it landscaped and everything and you know that artist i tweeted mika about? well he's going to do an installation in our garden. so it will look really nice.

Guest whalesfood
Haha lol how random!

Glad to hear it Jonah! You're so lucky, I wish I could live in London again!

Well, actually, I kinda love Geneva more, but London is a seriously awesome place!

thank you!!

this is the first time i've lived in europe! i've never been to geneva but i want too! i hear it's beautiful!

I'm always random :mf_rosetinted:

And that's why I love you! :lmfao:

no it's not, actually, I love you cause we have so much fun!

I swear I feel high, but I haven't had any drugs or anything! I just want to dance and sing, and tell everybody I love them... I am a hell of a weirdo! :bleh:

-listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, were just one big family, and it's our godforsaken right to be loved, love, love, love, LOOVE...-

--the lyrics that pretty much sum up my mood!

Archived