the Na'vi are just :swoon:

no i think he's gorgeous... i love the tails and the ponytails too :biggrin2::wub2:

:shocked: so jealous... i could only afford to see it once and i went by myself...

Aren't they?!

I want a tail! The second time I went I was with my friends brother and we kept on talking (and annoying my friend!) and I kept saying 'OMFG I WANT A TAIL!'

haha, I pretended I was gonna watch another movie the second time, and the third time my parent brought me along cause they want to show it to our guests!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
Ohh Kathy just sent me this in reply to your post:

Ah of the garden? :original:

You can tell him I can't wait :teehee::roftl:

I'm being her link to MFC so if you want to tell her something I'll forward it!

hahaha yes!! and i see!

Guest whalesfood
I think it's beautiful as it is too, bet it's gonna be even more after you've finished it!

it is definitely pretty but we want to turn it into our own little space.

I'm a happy bunny :pinkbow:

why?

Aren't they?!

I want a tail! The second time I went I was with my friends brother and we kept on talking (and annoying my friend!) and I kept saying 'OMFG I WANT A TAIL!'

haha, I pretended I was gonna watch another movie the second time, and the third time my parent brought me along cause they want to show it to our guests!

i've wanted a tail for as long as i can remember :naughty: i've wanted to be an animal for a long time (snow leopard to be exact, but of course i would be a shapeshifter :naughty:) probably why i growl so well :blink:

it is definitely pretty but we want to turn it into our own little space.

why?

I understand, at least if there are a lot of gardens looking almost the same! And I think you could do a lot with that space, al though it's not that big! :wink2:

Guest whalesfood
I understand, at least if there are a lot of gardens looking almost the same! And I think you could do a lot with that space, al though it's not that big! :wink2:

definitely!! i'm really excited for the spring to get started on it!

definitely!! i'm really excited for the spring to get started on it!

I definitively understand what you're saying, that's one of the things I'm looking forward to when I move to my own place. Decorate a house and a garden the way I like it! :biggrin2:

i've wanted a tail for as long as i can remember :naughty: i've wanted to be an animal for a long time (snow leopard to be exact, but of course i would be a shapeshifter :naughty:) probably why i growl so well :blink:

Grrooowwwll!!

Haha yeah, I remember our random little doggy outbursts!

That was fun! Though can I just say, you are one scary little doggy!

Guest whalesfood
Me too :pinkbow: It's lasted longer than I thought it would though... a few weeks :biggrin2:

that is awesome!! did anything bring it on?!

I definitively understand what you're saying, that's one of the things I'm looking forward to when I move to my own place. Decorate a house and a garden the way I like it! :biggrin2:

yes! it's so much fun! i love doing stuff like this. i considered interior decorating at one point because of it. but decided to go with culinary school instead to be a chef.

i am going to go introduce my boy to reno 911 and watch it until we pass out. have good night guys!!!

yes! it's so much fun! i love doing stuff like this. i considered interior decorating at one point because of it. but decided to go with culinary school instead to be a chef.

i am going to go introduce my boy to reno 911 and watch it until we pass out. have good night guys!!!

Not really...... just a bit random :naughty:

are you leaving? :bye:

I considered it too, but I still don't know what I want to do... :blush-anim-cl:

But culinary school must be really fun!

Good night! :bye:

Talk to you soon :huglove:

Goodnight! Say hi to him for me! Yell him I'm just a weirdo who may just have been born in the house you're in but probably not!!

:group_hug:

Grrooowwwll!!

Haha yeah, I remember our random little doggy outbursts!

That was fun! Though can I just say, you are one scary little doggy!

:dog::naughty:

you haven't met me in person! :aah::roftl: and i'm not little i'm quite tall which helps the growling effect :teehee:

Guest whalesfood
I'm sick, but ok...

I think I'm going to bed again actually...

How are you? :original:

that's not good!!

sleep is probably a really good idea then!

i'm good! i just woke up in a good mood!

Archived