• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me either :mf_rosetinted: I guess that means I don't have to do it then :fisch::naughty:

Ohh :huh: I hate when that happens :thumbdown: hope you feel better soon!

Yes :das: (if it only was like that :roftl:*sigh*)

I hate it too! But it happens rather pften to me. It's nothing serious though, I've taken the medicine so I'm good :thumb_yello: thanks :huglove:

Yes :das: (if it only was like that :roftl:*sigh*)

I hate it too! But it happens rather pften to me. It's nothing serious though, I've taken the medicine so I'm good :thumb_yello: thanks :huglove:

I wish it was like that too :roftl: It should be like that :aah:

Oh that's good! And no problem :D

so how's your day been? :biggrin2:

I wish it was like that too :roftl: It should be like that :aah:

Oh that's good! And no problem :D

so how's your day been? :biggrin2:

Definitely eh :aah:

It's been fine, I didn't go to school lol, but went shopping and bought two Tees,two pairs of earrings,an amazing goofy necklace and my Rain single has arrived!! :D

And yours? :)

Definitely eh :aah:

It's been fine, I didn't go to school lol, but went shopping and bought two Tees,two pairs of earrings,an amazing goofy necklace and my Rain single has arrived!! :D

And yours? :)

Sounds awesome! I love shopping :teehee: and that's great that your Rain single came :D

it's been alright, just had school (and homework, but we already decided we don't know what that is so nevermind :fisch:) and nothing really happened :aah: I just can't wait for the weekend :biggrin2:

Sounds awesome! I love shopping :teehee: and that's great that your Rain single came :D

it's been alright, just had school (and homework, but we already decided we don't know what that is so nevermind :fisch:) and nothing really happened :aah: I just can't wait for the weekend :biggrin2:

I love shopping too :biggrin2: Fortunately I'll go shopping again during my holiday, can't wait:teehee:

Hahahah :roftl: Are you going to have a Xmas holiday?

EDIT** G2g now. Ttyt :huglove::bye:

I love shopping too :biggrin2: Fortunately I'll go shopping again during my holiday, can't wait:teehee:

Hahahah :roftl: Are you going to have a Xmas holiday?

EDIT** G2g now. Ttyt :huglove::bye:

That's great :biggrin2: I hope I can go shopping soon :aah:

yeah, but I still have to go Friday, then Monday, Tuesday and half day Wednesday :boxed: but then after that I'll be on a holiday break! :biggrin2: are you going on a holiday break soon?

Ok, bye! :bye::huglove:

Guest whalesfood
:huglove: then eat something! :aah:

i'm kinda happy/tired/unhappy it's strange :blink:

i will be soon! i'm mid cooking dinner. so yay for that!

i think we're feeling the same way. why are you unhappy?

i will be soon! i'm mid cooking dinner. so yay for that!

i think we're feeling the same way. why are you unhappy?

Yay! how can you multitask like that? i would end up cooking my comp probs :naughty:

i dunno... sometimes i just go down... :blink: and life in general... :aah: you? :huglove:

Guest whalesfood
Yay! how can you multitask like that? i would end up cooking my comp probs :naughty:

i dunno... sometimes i just go down... :blink: and life in general... :aah: you? :huglove:

haha well it's in the crockpot so it's just doing it's cooking thing and i don't have to do anything for awhile. haha. although i do have to get up and cook noodles soon.

i do the same thing. it sucks. :/ i'm down about moving and leaving my friends and family.

haha well it's in the crockpot so it's just doing it's cooking thing and i don't have to do anything for awhile. haha. although i do have to get up and cook noodles soon.

i do the same thing. it sucks. :/ i'm down about moving and leaving my friends and family.

mmmmm noodles! :licks_lips:

:huh: haven't gotta deal with that yet... :huglove: you'll keep in touch though! :biggrin2:

one of my friends is annoying me too so that doesn't help... :aah:

Guest whalesfood
mmmmm noodles! :licks_lips:

:huh: haven't gotta deal with that yet... :huglove: you'll keep in touch though! :biggrin2:

one of my friends is annoying me too so that doesn't help... :aah:

i love noodles. food in general really lol.

yes i will! thank god for the internet. it's just hard because i'm going to be on an entirely different continent and country now and it just feels like a million miles away.

lol what are they doing?

i love noodles. food in general really lol.

yes i will! thank god for the internet. it's just hard because i'm going to be on an entirely different continent and country now and it just feels like a million miles away.

lol what are they doing?

haven't had noodles in ages... i'm tempted now! ditto :naughty:

:huh: aaww! what would we do without the internet...? :blink:

she's having problems with her school lessons and she's getting annoyed with some of our other friends and doesn't understand why we 'waste our time' by sitting together at lunch and break... but she's complaining about all of this to me... i'm not good with people... dunno what to do... :blink::tears: soooo i wrote a song... i just hope she never finds it if she comes over...

ok rant over...

gotta go to bed now :bye: nice talking!!! :huglove:

Guest whalesfood
haven't had noodles in ages... i'm tempted now! ditto :naughty:

:huh: aaww! what would we do without the internet...? :blink:

she's having problems with her school lessons and she's getting annoyed with some of our other friends and doesn't understand why we 'waste our time' by sitting together at lunch and break... but she's complaining about all of this to me... i'm not good with people... dunno what to do... :blink::tears: soooo i wrote a song... i just hope she never finds it if she comes over...

ok rant over...

gotta go to bed now :bye: nice talking!!! :huglove:

ah! i'm not good with people either. those types of conversations make me very uncomfortable.

sleep well!

Archived