• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, yeah, I forgot to ask you that :doh:

I'm good! Gonna have the house for my own in about 30 secs so I just may go on my mums laptop to see the new vid! :boing:

:boing: that's good :biggrin2: my dad is gone too...:teehee: but I think I'm not alone at home...whatever :naughty:

I'm good...well, read above, but I'm happy now :boing::roftl:

:boing: that's good :biggrin2: my dad is gone too...:teehee: but I think I'm not alone at home...whatever :naughty:

I'm good...well, read above, but I'm happy now :boing::roftl:

:boing: she's gone!

How can you not know if you're alone?? :loco:

YAaay! I gotta feeling, that tonight gonna be a good night, that tonights gonna be a good good night... :aah:

We just need a thread with a bit more people. WHERE THE F ARE THE COLOURFUL BUNNIES?????????

Oh well :groovy:

I'm getting chicken impulses again (not the MFC sense of chicken :teehee: the animal!)

:boing: she's gone!

How can you not know if you're alone?? :loco:

YAaay! I gotta feeling, that tonight gonna be a good night, that tonights gonna be a good good night... :aah:

We just need a thread with a bit more people. WHERE THE F ARE THE COLOURFUL BUNNIES?????????

Oh well :groovy:

I'm getting chicken impulses again (not the MFC sense of chicken :teehee: the animal!)

by not checking :roftl:

yes, I'm that weird :mf_rosetinted:

Jonah? Keti? Kat? Jeanette? Iris? Angel? Jolanda? Zoe? Becca? hum...who else? :naughty:

:lmfao:

Oh yeah, I heard he was singing on it? :kachinga:

the best thing is, I've alway wanted to know if Simon cowell liked him, and this is proof he does! :boing:

what's he singing? CBB to go look!

one line I think...I didn't read too closely myself - CBB :mf_rosetinted:

Guest whalesfood
Hello! :boing:

FINALLY SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD! Haha sorry as you can see me and Kathy kinda had a two person party before! :teehee:

New mika vlog! Astronaut in japan! It's naahce!

haha i saw that! and oh i didn't know! haha. i'll go watch.

Guest whalesfood
i mean Congratulations to her~^^.

anyway very sad ㅜ0ㅜ. He's not answering my phone. reason is "shy & play"

i changed diaper when he was a baby.

That's excellent article in this thread~It's difficult to read:naughty::thumb_yello:

haha oh! yes! she's really happy and excited!

hahaha! awww! you can remind him of that when he is 16! "don't give me attitude! i changed your diaper!"

lol i know! it's probably as confusing as me trying to read the korean thread. hahaha. i only know how to speak very very little. so i read that and realize how very much i don't know.

Guest whalesfood
Yup :original:

And wonka did some really funny captioning on it you should head over to her thread it's just completely: :lmfao:

lol i saw those! wonka is great. she has the best sense of humor.

Archived