• Created
  • Last Reply
haha i'm sure he likes her humor. haha.

oh i know. they were great haha.

how are you tonight?

I'm good, thanks! How are you?

I'm talking to Kathy right now by email, she told me to tell you to watch this:

:mf_rosetinted:

I can't watch it it doesn't work on iPods :tears: but she's sending me stills!

Did your boyfriend like Reno 911?? :naughty:

Guest whalesfood
I'm good, thanks! How are you?

I'm talking to Kathy right now by email, she told me to tell you to watch this:

:mf_rosetinted:

I can't watch it it doesn't work on iPods :tears: but she's sending me stills!

Did your boyfriend like Reno 911?? :naughty:

i'm really good! i found out my favorite sister gets here tomorrow for the wedding so i'm really excited!

i love this video. the first love of my life jaki, was a huuuuge queen fan.

lol yes he did! except he kept talking about how american's can't get british humor and that's probably because it's too intelligent for them and reno 911 is proof of that. haha. but he still laughed a lot and enjoyed it! haha.

i'm really good! i found out my favorite sister gets here tomorrow for the wedding so i'm really excited!

i love this video. the first love of my life jaki, was a huuuuge queen fan.

lol yes he did! except he kept talking about how american's can't get british humor and that's probably because it's too intelligent for them and reno 911 is proof of that. haha. but he still laughed a lot and enjoyed it! haha.

Yay you!! :boing:

Queen honestly changed the face of the world!

:lmfao: That actually may be true but American humour is also very funny! Even though it's less sophisticated :naughty:

Omg, are you having a stag night??

Guest whalesfood
Yay you!! :boing:

Queen honestly changed the face of the world!

:lmfao: That actually may be true but American humour is also very funny! Even though it's less sophisticated :naughty:

Omg, are you having a stag night??

hah yes!!

i fully agree!

hahaha exactly!! and reno 911 is kinda quick! it's not as stupid as it could be! haha.

i already did! i had that when we stayed with friends in boston last week. haha. we're having a small wedding so only my best best friends get to be there for it. so since most of my guy friends live in boston we had a party while i was there. hahaha. our group had this bet that whoever walked into a glass wall or door had to get this really stupid tattoo on their neck... i walked into a glass wall in front of my best friend moses who started busting out laughing and could not wait to call everyone!! so that happened on my other good friend jason's birthday. and yeah. so that night we all went out and i got the stupid tattoo. the next night we went out to a bar and had a birthday party/jonah actually got the stupid tattoo/omg jonah's actually getting married party. hahaha.

hah yes!!

i fully agree!

hahaha exactly!! and reno 911 is kinda quick! it's not as stupid as it could be! haha.

i already did! i had that when we stayed with friends in boston last week. haha. we're having a small wedding so only my best best friends get to be there for it. so since most of my guy friends live in boston we had a party while i was there. hahaha. our group had this bet that whoever walked into a glass wall or door had to get this really stupid tattoo on their neck... i walked into a glass wall in front of my best friend moses who started busting out laughing and could not wait to call everyone!! so that happened on my other good friend jason's birthday. and yeah. so that night we all went out and i got the stupid tattoo. the next night we went out to a bar and had a birthday party/jonah actually got the stupid tattoo/omg jonah's actually getting married party. hahaha.

:lmfao:

That's so cool! What's the tatoo of?

I guess you just had too much of that alcohol huh? :naughty:

that must have been so much fun!!!

Guest whalesfood
:lmfao:

That's so cool! What's the tatoo of?

I guess you just had too much of that alcohol huh? :naughty:

that must have been so much fun!!!

it says miley 4 life! hahaha. like cyrus! but at least it's not her face!

22463_1365314732169_1210674682_1101540_8171631_n.jpg

lol i actually walked into that wall sober. haha. i'm partially blind from my stroke and also a blonde clutz. hahaha. glass is tricky!

it says miley 4 life! hahaha. like cyrus! but at least it's not her face!

22463_1365314732169_1210674682_1101540_8171631_n.jpg

lol i actually walked into that wall sober. haha. i'm partially blind from my stroke and also a blonde clutz. hahaha. glass is tricky!

:lmfao: Now THAT is what I'd call a ridiculous tatoo! I love it!

*you could always get it lasered in a few years!*

Same here, I'm a major klutz too. Tbh, I've already walked into those automatic supermarket glass door thingies a few times! :blush-anim-cl:

They sure are tricky!

Guest whalesfood
:lmfao: Now THAT is what I'd call a ridiculous tatoo! I love it!

*you could always get it lasered in a few years!*

Same here, I'm a major klutz too. Tbh, I've already walked into those automatic supermarket glass door thingies a few times! :blush-anim-cl:

They sure are tricky!

hahaha! yes i could!! but i wont! they make really good tattoo cover up now so it's not bad.. plus it's one of those things where i know when i'm like 80 and my grandkids are asking me about my tattoo i am going to be laughing the entire time i'm telling them about it and remembering how much i love my friends so in that way! it is so worth it. hahaha. my boy suggested we just get a pet and name it miley. haha. so then i can just say it's in association of our favorite pet. hahaha. "our beloved goldfish miley"

hahaha i have done the same!! god it's so embarrassing.

hahaha! yes i could!! but i wont! they make really good tattoo cover up now so it's not bad.. plus it's one of those things where i know when i'm like 80 and my grandkids are asking me about my tattoo i am going to be laughing the entire time i'm telling them about it and remembering how much i love my friends so in that way! it is so worth it. hahaha. my boy suggested we just get a pet and name it miley. haha. so then i can just say it's in association of our favorite pet. hahaha. "our beloved goldfish miley"

hahaha i have done the same!! god it's so embarrassing.

True! It'll always be a good memory!

:floor: a tatoo about your goldfish! People sure are gonna take you seriously after that!!

I know! And I always seem to do it just when everyones looking at me! Once we were in this magazine shop and this really smart looking, crisp suit, shiny black briefcase etc, guy tried to walk in to the shop, all grim amd seriously looking, and he RAMMED right into the doors and fell on his butt! I couldn't stop laughing for ages afterwards, he must have thought I was so rude! :naughty:

... I shudder to think what people must think of me when I do it! :teehee:

Guest whalesfood
True! It'll always be a good memory!

:floor: a tatoo about your goldfish! People sure are gonna take you seriously after that!!

I know! And I always seem to do it just when everyones looking at me! Once we were in this magazine shop and this really smart looking, crisp suit, shiny black briefcase etc, guy tried to walk in to the shop, all grim amd seriously looking, and he RAMMED right into the doors and fell on his butt! I couldn't stop laughing for ages afterwards, he must have thought I was so rude! :naughty:

... I shudder to think what people must think of me when I do it! :teehee:

hahahaha!

hahahahaahahaha!! i would have been laughing a whole lot too. hahahaha.

haha oh i know! that's when i wish i was invisible.

hahahaha!

hahahahaahahaha!! i would have been laughing a whole lot too. hahahaha.

haha oh i know! that's when i wish i was invisible.

Haha, that makes me think of the song invisible man by queen! It's a really good song!

Kathy wants me to post these:

"What? Not Mika for life?!"

Music_Mika.JPG

"I FEEL SO SHUNNED!"

tasohountas_mika03.jpg

Guest whalesfood
Haha, that makes me think of the song invisible man by queen! It's a really good song!

Kathy wants me to post these:

"What? Not Mika for life?!"

Music_Mika.JPG

"I FEEL SO SHUNNED!"

tasohountas_mika03.jpg

lol i had never seen that last photo. hahaha.

Guest whalesfood
Me neither, I hadn't seen any of them!

Ok, I'm gonna go to sleep now! I have to wake up early tommorrow :tears: >.<

goodnight!

night!! sleep well!!

Guest whalesfood
I hope I will! I'm gonna have dreams of a guy with a 'miley for life' tatoo walking into a glass door whilst mika screams 'i feel so shunned!'

:teehee:

I hope you sleep well too! xx

hahaha sounds like a good dream!!

thank you!!

talk to you soon!

haha oh! yes! she's really happy and excited!

hahaha! awww! you can remind him of that when he is 16! "don't give me attitude! i changed your diaper!"

lol i know! it's probably as confusing as me trying to read the korean thread. hahaha. i only know how to speak very very little. so i read that and realize how very much i don't know.

i'm fine . when i regrettable he sad " i love you, you're best aunt for me" :blush-anim-cl:

That's why I love the kid hihi ^^

oh~ read korean thread?? most people write korean. I understand what you say. even Google Translator not good. ^^;

we expect q magazine date of issue. and japanese woman. little jealous :biggrin2:

and preparing for a concert event this year ^^ already excitement~!!!

and Do you get married? it's true. Congratulations :clap:

I love weddings, happy &Full of love. You know:mf_lustslow:

Guest whalesfood
i'm fine . when i regrettable he sad " i love you, you're best aunt for me" :blush-anim-cl:

That's why I love the kid hihi ^^

oh~ read korean thread?? most people write korean. I understand what you say. even Google Translator not good. ^^;

we expect q magazine date of issue. and japanese woman. little jealous :biggrin2:

and preparing for a concert event this year ^^ already excitement~!!!

and Do you get married? it's true. Congratulations :clap:

I love weddings, happy &Full of love. You know:mf_lustslow:

haha awwww! that's really sweet and cute of him!

haha yeah i know! i can read a little bit of it! but not enough to actually join in on the conversation. hahaha.

lol i got jealous of that woman too! the concert will be awesome! did you get to go to the last one?

yes i do! and thank you!! i'm really excited about it!

i love them too. they always make me happy.

Hei everyone, How are you all today!

Just found out, I've written over 300 post, without noticing :biggrin2: haha

That's a good sign isn't it? :teehee:

lol originaly posted this without replying hahaha. sorry jeanette!!

hello!! i'm good but really tired! how are you?

congrats!! i think that is a good sign!!

lol originaly posted this without replying hahaha. sorry jeanette!!

hello!! i'm good but really tired! how are you?

congrats!! i think that is a good sign!!

haha :biggrin2:

I'm fine, I still have a little headache but much better than yesterday, and I'm at school... Boring school day, been sitting here at MFC all day :teehee:

Thanks, I think so too :naughty:

Guest whalesfood
haha :biggrin2:

I'm fine, I still have a little headache but much better than yesterday, and I'm at school... Boring school day, been sitting here at MFC all day :teehee:

Thanks, I think so too :naughty:

haha! that's a good way to spend the day i think! i'm glad you're feeling better!

Archived