haha! that's a good way to spend the day i think! i'm glad you're feeling better!

Yeah, but there are usually not so much happening here in the mornings (when it's mornings here at least :teehee:) I think those I've been writing the most with, has school around the same time as me, and that their not allowed to use computers all day which we're allowed to (not really allowed to sit on MFC, but hey, what my teachers don't know, they don't have to know! :teehee:) But there are a lot of things to read here, I usually don't have the time to read, that Mika is a busy boy!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
Yeah, but there are usually not so much happening here in the mornings (when it's mornings here at least :teehee:) I think those I've been writing the most with, has school around the same time as me, and that their not allowed to use computers all day which we're allowed to (not really allowed to sit on MFC, but hey, what my teachers don't know, they don't have to know! :teehee:) But there are a lot of things to read here, I usually don't have the time to read, that Mika is a busy boy!

makes sense!! i know kathy and keti are in school.

he's always up to something. that's for sure.

he's always up to something. that's for sure.

yeah, I'm having history right now... learning about the 1. world war, So maybe I should listen to my teacher... So I'll talk to you after history :teehee:

He is, he is, and that's a good thing!

Guest whalesfood
yeah, I'm having history right now... learning about the 1. world war, So maybe I should listen to my teacher... So I'll talk to you after history :teehee:

He is, he is, and that's a good thing!

alright! have fun!

Haha, that makes me think of the song invisible man by queen! It's a really good song!

Kathy wants me to post these:

"What? Not Mika for life?!"

p><p>[img]<a href=http://www3.timeoutny.com/newyork/thevolume/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tasohountas_mika03.jpg[/img

Generously interpreted - yes :mf_rosetinted:

those are the pics I actually used btw :naughty:

Wot? Not MIKA for life?!

http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt54/MissPie_photos/MIKA/77225471yd8.jpg' alt='77225471yd8.jpg'>

I FEEL SO SHUNNED!

79880663_10.jpg

...it was funnier in the heat of the moment :mf_rosetinted:

me not anymore :teehee:

Hi Jeanette :bye:

i love this video. the first love of my life jaki, was a huuuuge queen fan.

awesome :biggrin2: I love Queen too, but I'm tbh I'm mainly crazy about Freddie - and his voice :swoon:

I love him in a different way to Mika, but I love both :wub2:

i already did! i had that when we stayed with friends in boston last week. haha. we're having a small wedding so only my best best friends get to be there for it. so since most of my guy friends live in boston we had a party while i was there. hahaha. our group had this bet that whoever walked into a glass wall or door had to get this really stupid tattoo on their neck... i walked into a glass wall in front of my best friend moses who started busting out laughing and could not wait to call everyone!! so that happened on my other good friend jason's birthday. and yeah. so that night we all went out and i got the stupid tattoo. the next night we went out to a bar and had a birthday party/jonah actually got the stupid tattoo/omg jonah's actually getting married party. hahaha.

:lmfao::lmfao: that's totally amazing. I'm so happy for you that you're getting married :wub2:

Hi bunnies!! How are you all doing?:huglove: I'm sorry I've been absent these days, but school...:thumbdown:

Have I missed anything?? Jonah, are you getting married??:shocked: what happened, tell me all about it! :boing:

And Welcome Laymay Kang:flowers2:

been better I guess :thumbdown: What about you? :huglove:

Hi :bye: How are you?

Oh no.:sad: why? Hope you feel better soon:huglove:

I'm okay I guess. Just a little bit pissed because I have to leave in 5 minutes.

Hey,have you ever ordered anything from mikasounds?

I'm fine, gonna clean a little then do some homework I think!

You must have fun i math class hun! :huglove:

:biggrin2:

I wish I could:boxed: Thank god that my teacher's not an idiot either lol:aah:

Yes, it was scary! :blink:

Gonna try again...!

Isn't it scary?? I mean, you imagine a person and he figures out which person it is....!!:shocked:

:biggrin2:

I wish I could:boxed: Thank god that my teacher's not an idiot either lol:aah:

Isn't it scary?? I mean, you imagine a person and he figures out which person it is....!!:shocked:

haha, that's great, I had an awful teacher in math last year, had to learn everything by my self...

Yeah, it is...!

He guessed my Mika!! God, I'm amazed, although I understand how it works...

Scary, scary! :shocked:

Oh no.:sad: why? Hope you feel better soon:huglove:

I'm okay I guess. Just a little bit pissed because I have to leave in 5 minutes.

Hey,have you ever ordered anything from mikasounds?

it's difficult to explain :dunno: I won't right now so you can still get my answer :teehee:

:huglove:

Yes, my tix...haven't got them yet :aah:

haha, that's great, I had an awful teacher in math last year, had to learn everything by my self...

Yeah, it is...!

He guessed my Mika!! God, I'm amazed, although I understand how it works...

Scary, scary! :shocked:

He guessed Mika too for me...that's absolutely amazing...they must have a huge database! ...I'm gonna try with Dr John :mf_rosetinted:

Archived