Holy Johnny, he was right :lmfao:

Which person did you imagine??

I even imagined my mother yestersay and got thre result:"Your Mother"!!!!:eek:

haha, that's great, I had an awful teacher in math last year, had to learn everything by my self...

Yeah, it is...!

He guessed my Mika!! God, I'm amazed, although I understand how it works...

Scary, scary! :shocked:

I have an awful teacher at school (she looks like a swine so we call her Piggy:naughty:), but my private math teacher is cool:biggrin2: he's very young and relaxed!

He guessed Mika with me too! I don't get how it works!:blink: I mean, it's not that he asks you some questions where you have to answer precisely,he just asks hints from you...

it's difficult to explain I won't right now so you can still get my answer

:huglove:

Yes, my tix...haven't got them yet :aah:

Okay...tell me later then!:bleh::wink2:

What about merchandise?

I'm doing a poll among people asking them have they ever ordered anything and when did they get it:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which person did you imagine??

I even imagined my mother yestersay and got thre result:"Your Mother"!!!!:eek:

Okay...tell me later then!:bleh::wink2:

What about merchandise?

I'm doing a poll among people asking them have they ever ordered anything and when did they get it:roftl:

Meeks...of course :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: that's amazing - so the stereotype of a mother is included too apparently :naughty:

haven't ordered anything...I think. I mean, I'm not sure if we have ordered my WAG shirt - I got one from somewhere else for Xmas, but it was way too large - turns out that shop doesn't have ladies' shirts :aah:

I have an awful teacher at school (she looks like a swine so we call her Piggy:naugh ty:), but my private math teacher is cool:big grin2: he's very young and relaxed!

He guessed Mika with me too! I don't get how it works!:blink: I mean, it's not that he asks you some questions where you have to answer precisely,he just asks hints from you...

Aw... That sucks, good you have a great private teacher then. There is nothing better than someone you really feel you learn something from!

I think it works that way that it has a huge database with all thinkable characters, which he eliminates from after what you answer on the questions, like "is you character a female" "Yes" - than he eliminates all the males. And he just keeps asking until he's stuck with one person that mach your answers. That'

I think he doesn't know him :naughty: Does Dr John have American origins? :naughty:

I don't know, haven't asked him! :teehee:

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that my mum saw BIOTG on Vh1 yesterday!!:shocked: I was in bloody school then:boxed:

EDIT** Gotta go, ttyl girlies:huglove::love you:bye:

Wow, I heard Love today in the background at a commercial at the cinema on sunday, and I screamed it out loud... Felt a little embarrassed, haha :blush-anim-cl:

Talk to you later then Keti :huglove: Love you too! :bye:

Hi, I'm fine today!

How about you? :hugl ove:

well not that good :sa: will try and explain, for Keti too :wink2:

I got a maths test back, which I'd expected to turn out bad - well it got even worse :aah: it's a 5 (2nd worst and worst I've had in big tests so far :naughty:), but I would've got a 4 with a half point more! :mad3:

Now that's not the big deal, but I have noticed a lot of pressure already before because my grades haven't been as good as usual this year. I have never really learnt to work for school, it has always been so easy, but now it's not enough anymore to rely on my memory (what the heck am I ****in' high intelligent for then? :aah:) + I've been paying less attention lately (that makes a huge difference when you normally just memorize most). I'm not sure how to explain why it's made me that miserable, haven't really sorted it myself yet :aah: One thing's for sure, I've been defined by my achievements without really noticing it :boxed: One of my classmates took a photo of the test, it's a downright sensation :naughty: However, the fact that the achievement thing doesn't work so well anymore seems to be getting me :aah: I literally cried, it made me feel like a loser when I looked at the whole situation :boxed: Damnit.

Well now I'm here again, listening to Mika and playing funny online games :naughty:

:biggrin2:

well not that good :sa: will try and explain, for Keti too :win k2:

I got a maths test back, which I'd expected to turn out bad - well it got even worse :a ah: it's a 5 (2nd worst and worst I've had in big tests so far :naug hty:), but I would've got a 4 with a half point more! :ma d3:

Now that's not the big deal, but I have noticed a lot of pressure already before because my grades haven't been as good as usual this year. I have never really learnt to work for school, it has always been so easy, but now it's not enough anymore to rely on my memory (what the heck am I ****in' high intelligent for then? :aah:) + I've been paying less attention lately (that makes a huge difference when you normally just memorize most). I'm not sure how to explain why it's made me that miserable, haven't really sorted it myself yet :aah: One thing's for sure, I've been defined by my achievements without really noticing it :boxed: One of my classmates took a photo of the test, it's a downright sensation :naughty: However, the fact that the achievement thing doesn't work so well anymore seems to be getting me :aah: I literally cried, it made me feel like a loser when I looked at the whole situation :boxed: Damnit.

Well now I'm here again, listening to Mika and playing funny online games :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Oh... I so understand, I've just been through the same thing... I'm not good memorizing things, but I've always been an easy learner, and until this year I've got some of the best grades in my class... But this year, I've been sick a lot, and missing school because of that, and lost a lot of classes that I've should have been too, something which have made all classes really difficult to keep up with... So the grades I got after christmas is the worst grades I've ever got! I also stopped paying as much attention to my classes, because I lost my motivation when it didn't go so well... I kind off felt like I failed, and that disappointed me a lot too! It is really hard not being able to do as good as you hope to do, and I don't have an answer for what you can do, just try to focus at school and do your best. And as long as you know that you've done your best, be satisfied with it! I know it's hard, you just have to try...

Hope you'll get in better mood after listening to Mika and playing funny online games, I have to go now unfortunately, I'm going to the theatre! :kachinga: But I'll talk to you later :huglove: Love :bye:

Hope you'll get in better mood after listening to Mika and playing funny online games, I have to go now unfortunately, I'm going to the theatre! :kachinga: But I'll talk to you later :huglove: Love :bye:

See you, I'll do the long reply now again :naughty::huglove: love you :bye:

Oh... I so understand, I've just been through the same thing... I'm not good memorizing things, but I've always been an easy learner, and until this year I've got some of the best grades in my class... But this year, I've been sick a lot, and missing school because of that, and lost a lot of classes that I've should have been too, something which have made all classes really difficult to keep up with... So the grades I got after christmas is the worst grades I've ever got! I also stopped paying as much attention to my classes, because I lost my motivation when it didn't go so well... I kind off felt like I failed, and that disappointed me a lot too! It is really hard not being able to do as good as you hope to do, and I don't have an answer for what you can do, just try to focus at school and do your best. And as long as you know that you've done your best, be satisfied with it! I know it's hard, you just have to try...

Yeah I'm an easy learner too, most things are in fact in the back of my head when I think I haven't got a clue. In primary school I got tested like really high IQ...140+ :aah: Has downsides, for example I've often ended up feeling like a show-off :aah: part of it has worn off in school, I'm sure...:mf_rosetinted: just heavy underchallenge most of the time. You wouldn't believe it, but last school year, in that last week before the holidays where nothing is up anymore, I was craving for new knowledge :blink:

I know I'll have to do more...but I've got so lazy! :aah: Those were good times when a single would bring up the whole last lesson :wub2::roftl:

Sorry to hear you've been ill much :huglove: But then it's definitely not your fault that your grades aren't as good as usual :wink2: You mustn't feel like you failed, cuz a failure is different from not being as good as expected, and being depressed won't make it better :huglove:

What helps me to feel my usual talented self (:mf_rosetinted:) is to focus (well get my mind on that occasionally - I don't mean leaving everything else...) on other things I'm good at. That gives a motivation push cuz I feel better & more comfortable :wink2:

Guest whalesfood
awesome :biggrin2: I love Queen too, but I'm tbh I'm mainly crazy about Freddie - and his voice :swoon:

I love him in a different way to Mika, but I love both :wub2:

:lmfao::lmfao: that's totally amazing. I'm so happy for you that you're getting married :wub2:

haha aww!! jaki loved freddie too. he had such a huge amount of love for him. he was so happy when he found mika to fill up that hole as much as mika could. when he died we actually burried him with his ipod full of queen, freddie, and david bowie. haha.

thank you! i'm really excited about it!

Hi bunnies!! How are you all doing?:huglove: I'm sorry I've been absent these days, but school...:thumbdown:

Have I missed anything?? Jonah, are you getting married??:shocked: what happened, tell me all about it! :boing:

And Welcome Laymay Kang:flowers2:

haha. i've been engaged since december 9th. he proposed to me before i had to go home to the states and we had our small christmas together. i live here under a fiance visa. where if you are engaged to get married or to be in a civil union you are allowed to live here under that visa. however! you have to be married within a year. my fiance is a musician and will be on tour pretty much the rest of the year so we have to get married in february and we figured the sooner in february the better! and we were just browsing places online and found this really awesome hotel here that does weddings and civil unions and we just called them to see what the chances are they would have a wedding date open and they had the second!! so.. we figured that was probably fate handing us a really big sign that it was indeed meant to happen.

haha aww!! jaki loved freddie too. he had such a huge amount of love for him. he was so happy when he found mika to fill up that hole as much as mika could. when he died we actually burried him with his ipod full of queen, freddie, and david bowie. haha.

aww that's sweet but sad at the same time :wub2::emot-sad:

Aww I can understand that, even though I haven't really lived it, but rather discovered them around the same time when I got 'musically independant' :teehee:

How are you today? :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood
aww that's sweet but sad at the same time :wub2::emot-sad:

Aww I can understand that, even though I haven't really lived it, but rather discovered them around the same time when I got 'musically independant' :teehee:

How are you today? :biggrin2:

it was perfect for him! he used to have his ipod in his ears allll the time. and he would be somewhere like the grocery store and if a song came on that he absolutely loved like under pressure he would just bust out singing and dancing. no matter where he was!! it would be so embarrassing haha. but he was happy as a clam! and he used to just look at me and say "jonah. the people who are looking at me singing and dancing and judging me like they are.. they are only jealous because they wish they had enough confidence in themselves to be able to do the exact same thing. don't be embarrassed for me, be sad for the ones judging me making you feel embarrassed." i always envision there being this huge hall you have to walk down to get to heaven and i always see jaki dancing and singing his heart out all the way down it and looking at st. peter and giving him that exact speech. haha. and it always makes me feel better.

i'm really good! how are you?

Guest whalesfood
Congratz Jonah!! Are you nervous??

thanks marian!! yes and no! i'm mostly really excited! about there's always that part of me that wonders if it's the right decision or not. or if we are moving to fast. etc.. but then i just look at him or talk to him and that goes away and i just get excited all over again.

haha. i've been engaged since december 9th. he proposed to me before i had to go home to the states and we had our small christmas together. i live here under a fiance visa. where if you are engaged to get married or to be in a civil union you are allowed to live here under that visa. however! you have to be married within a year. my fiance is a musician and will be on tour pretty much the rest of the year so we have to get married in february and we figured the sooner in february the better! and we were just browsing places online and found this really awesome hotel here that does weddings and civil unions and we just called them to see what the chances are they would have a wedding date open and they had the second!! so.. we figured that was probably fate handing us a really big sign that it was indeed meant to happen.

Awesome!!

5 days! :boing:

He's a musician? Have I heard of him???

How's 'miley' :ap_rosetinted:?

Guest whalesfood
Awesome!!

5 days! :boing:

He's a musician? Have I heard of him???

How's 'miley' :ap_rosetinted:?

haha! miley is great!

yes you have. he's a lot like mika where he's extremely private so i'm not going to say who. but i can guarantee you've head of him.

Archived