thanks marian!! yes and no! i'm mostly really excited! about there's always that part of me that wonders if it's the right decision or not. or if we are moving to fast. etc.. but then i just look at him or talk to him and that goes away and i just get excited all over again.

oh, that's beautiful!! I'm so happy for u.:original:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha! miley is great!

yes you have. he's a lot like mika where he's extremely private so i'm not going to say who. but i can guarantee you've head of him.

Good!

Ok, I understand! :original:

From Kathy:

Aww that’s brilliant… :wub2: I would so do this if I had the confidence :aah: That’s the right attitude, most people are jealous of that confidence imo :teehee:

Yeah I know that can be embarrassing :naughty: I sing all the time, my parents even get annoyed at me for it…

:naughty: that’s a brilliant imagery. Picturing St. Peter’s face when he gets talked back to :teehee:

I’m pretty good as well thx…well now I am. As for earlier today, read above :aah:

Guest whalesfood
oh, that's beautiful!! I'm so happy for u.:original:

thank you!!

Good!

Ok, I understand! :original:

From Kathy:

Aww that’s brilliant… :wub2: I would so do this if I had the confidence :aah: That’s the right attitude, most people are jealous of that confidence imo :teehee:

Yeah I know that can be embarrassing :naughty: I sing all the time, my parents even get annoyed at me for it…

:naughty: that’s a brilliant imagery. Picturing St. Peter’s face when he gets talked back to :teehee:

I’m pretty good as well thx…well now I am. As for earlier today, read above :aah:

haha i love getting the random kathy messages through you. hahaha. i'm going to start calling you ks. haah. "kathy's secretary" "i'll have my people contact your people!" hahaha. it amuses me!

hahaha yeah i would have loved to off seen st. peter's face. haha.

i read about that! i'm glad the day improved!

thank you!!

haha i love getting the random kathy messages through you. hahaha. i'm going to start calling you ks. haah. "kathy's secretary" "i'll have my people contact your people!" hahaha. it amuses me!

Hahah lawl 'Kathys secretary' she'll love that!

How are you?

Guest whalesfood
Hahah lawl 'Kathys secretary' she'll love that!

How are you?

hahaha i think she'll get a kick out of it! haha

i'm pretty good! how are you?

hahaha i think she'll get a kick out of it! haha

i'm pretty good! how are you?

I'm good!

Although ever so tired. Which just might have something to do with having stayed up until past midnight last night talking to you and Kathy! *cough*

Guess what? Today I found out the reason why all the glass doors (so basically most doors) in my school now have white stripes on them! It's cause the headmaster always crashed into them while talking to important people! :lmfao:

My friends didn't find it HALF as funny as I did! They didn't get why I couldn't stop laughing!

I guess I should watch out for a tatoo on his neck :mf_rosetinted:

Guest whalesfood
I'm good!

Although ever so tired. Which just might have something to do with having stayed up until past midnight last night talking to you and Kathy! *cough*

Guess what? Today I found out the reason why all the glass doors (so basically most doors) in my school now have white stripes on them! It's cause the headmaster always crashed into them while talking to important people! :lmfao:

My friends didn't find it HALF as funny as I did! They didn't get why I couldn't stop laughing!

I guess I should watch out for a tatoo on his neck :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha! :fisch:

hahaha!! that's great!!! i would have laughed extremely hard too. hahahaha! if he shows up with a miley 4 life tattoo on his neck! you know what's up!

how so?

i'm not sure... i just have this feeling sometimes, but normally when i'm around a lot of people, where i want to go and sit in a corner on my own and draw or listen to my iPod, not talk to people... :blink: i wanna curl up and not do anything and not be disturbed by anything...

Guest whalesfood
i'm not sure... i just have this feeling sometimes, but normally when i'm around a lot of people, where i want to go and sit in a corner on my own and draw or listen to my iPod, not talk to people... :blink: i wanna curl up and not do anything and not be disturbed by anything...

i get that exact same feeling! i always wonder what brings it on exactly.

i get that exact same feeling! i always wonder what brings it on exactly.

i'm glad i'm not the only one! none of my friends seem to get that feeling though so they don't really understand. i just seem weird to them i suppose :teehee: i sometimes get it when i'm feeling shy.... but i'm alone right now so... :dunno:

Guest whalesfood
i'm glad i'm not the only one! none of my friends seem to get that feeling though so they don't really understand. i just seem weird to them i suppose :teehee: i sometimes get it when i'm feeling shy.... but i'm alone right now so... :dunno:

i think ultimately a good thing. it shows that you are fully capable of entertaining yourself and being alone without having to rely solely on people to make you happy. a lot of people can't do that.

i think ultimately a good thing. it shows that you are fully capable of entertaining yourself and being alone without having to rely solely on people to make you happy. a lot of people can't do that.

:biggrin2: now i feel special :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

i like it, so it's all good :pinkbow:

I get that too!

I just usually go silent and just wait until they don't notice me anymore or I just make up an excuse to leave!

I like my alone time, I think it's important!

thank you!!

'my employer's' answer: :naughty:

:lmfao: yeah it’s fun :roftl: and I’m really glad she does it :teehee: that’s a good idea y’know…that’ll be her nickname from now on :mf_rosetinted:

Thx :huglove:

I get that too!

I just usually go silent and just wait until they don't notice me anymore or I just make up an excuse to leave!

I like my alone time, I think it's important!

yeah same, i wander around school and in my free's go to this bench/cloakroom and just sit if i don't have anything to do...

and that is all that matters!!

yay! :biggrin2: it's just some people don't understand...

Guest whalesfood
'my employer's' answer: :naughty:

:lmfao: yeah it’s fun :roftl: and I’m really glad she does it :teehee: that’s a good idea y’know…that’ll be her nickname from now on :mf_rosetinted:

Thx :huglove:

haha! ks it is!!

Guest whalesfood
I feel so... Insignificant. :tears:

Naah, only jk :teehee:

I guess that's my nickname now!

hahaha. yes! until i come up with something better. haha.

Archived