119a1qh.gif

LOL ^^

b3pv2v.gif

Aww, those are ubercute! :D

so many bunnies.... I love them <3

Hey there Hannah! Welcome! :huglove:

hi~ keti~~^^:biggrin2:

thank you for welcome~^^

lot's of fun bunnies thread~ . After a day's hard to read. really fast change page hahahah~

You're very welcome! Glad to have you here!

You're totally right! I need to go back 10 pages just to read everything and write down new members!

haha. i've been engaged since december 9th. he proposed to me before i had to go home to the states and we had our small christmas together. i live here under a fiance visa. where if you are engaged to get married or to be in a civil union you are allowed to live here under that visa. however! you have to be married within a year. my fiance is a musician and will be on tour pretty much the rest of the year so we have to get married in february and we figured the sooner in february the better! and we were just browsing places online and found this really awesome hotel here that does weddings and civil unions and we just called them to see what the chances are they would have a wedding date open and they had the second!! so.. we figured that was probably fate handing us a really big sign that it was indeed meant to happen.

WOW!! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!:huglove::punk:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
hihi~:naughty: yep~ really cute~ want bite them~ kikiki

Than I thought was fun^^ Hate is bad :blush-anim-cl:

good person , but these days make me offen.

Clean through the heart.:biggrin2:

Thank you for your thoughtfulness~~

bye~ i'm leave the office~

haha!

i'm glad you had a good lunch!! it's always nice to find out someone you think is bad actually ends up being good.

Hey guys and girls ...

some of you might see me in the Aussie thread .. so hi :naughty::thumb_yello:

PS: I likes bunnies too :naughty:

hi!

Hi little Bunnies! :bye:

How are you, all? Hope you're good :wub2:

I'm passing here to say you "Hi" before to start to work.

2wocg74.jpg

Talk you soon, girls!

:huglove:

hello! i'm good! how are you?

Oh Jonah, I'm so happy to hear that! :huglove:

and I'm so happy to hear that you get to have your wedding where you wanted to have it! And there aren't many days left now! This really made me happy to hear! :huglove:

thank you!! i know! it's really soon! days go by really fast!!

Guest whalesfood

wow, that's really cool, if someone did that when I was in the grocery store, I would have joined him! :biggrin2:

and I love: "jonah. the people who are looking at me singing and dancing and judging me like they are.. they are only jealous because they wish they had enough confidence in themselves to be able to do the exact same thing. don't be embarrassed for me, be sad for the ones judging me making you feel embarrassed." -It's so true! :wub2:

hahaha! i was usually one of those ones that was too shy to do it. haha.

jaki was really good at figuring people out like that. very insightful. i used to call him buddha when he would say something like that.

WOW!! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!:huglove::punk:

thank you keti!!

Guest whalesfood
You're very welcome, I wish you all the best in your marriage :biggrin2:

How are you?

thank you

i'm pissed off right now. people are ****ing nuts.

Guest whalesfood
you're telling me <3

How were you before you got pissed off??

The big day is almost here!!!!

i was ok. my phone has been acting up all day.

yes it is

Guest whalesfood
Stupid phone!

Doesn't it act up all the time or something??

I'm so excited!! I still can't believe you are getting married!! I'm still getting used to you being engaged lol

if it has too many text messages it wont make noise right away when i call someone. but this is the first time i've had problems with it turning on and off.

i'm still getting used to me being engaged also.

if it has too many text messages it wont make noise right away when i call someone. but this is the first time i've had problems with it turning on and off.

i'm still getting used to me being engaged also.

I think you need a new phone!!!

haha to funny

<333

hahaha! i was usually one of those ones that was too shy to do it. haha.

jaki was really good at figuring people out like that. very insightful. i used to call him buddha when he would say something like that.

I used to be one of those too, but now I just don't care anymore :biggrin2:

He sounds amazing Jonah, You're lucky to found someone like that! and I'm so happy for you both! :huglove:

thank you

i'm pissed off right now. people are ****ing nuts.

Oh... What is it you're pissed off because of?

Guest cliffpat
I used to be one of those too, but now I just don't care anymore :biggrin2:

He sounds amazing Jonah, You're lucky to found someone like that! and I'm so happy for you both! :huglove:

haha. that's a good way to look at things. i'm slowly but surely coming out of that shell.

he was really amazing. he's not the one i am marrying though. jaki was my first serious boyfriend. he killed himself 2 years ago. but the one i am marrying is a whole lot like him though. i am definitely lucky.

Oh... What is it you're pissed off because of?

online stalkers.

haha. that's a good way to look at things. i'm slowly but surely coming out of that shell.

he was really amazing. he's not the one i am marrying though. jaki was my first serious boyfriend. he killed himself 2 years ago. but the one i am marrying is a whole lot like him though. i am definitely lucky.

online stalkers.

Great, you'll look at the world in a total new way afterwards, believe me! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear he killed himself, but it's great that you are getting married to an amazing person. You're really lucky...

I'm single, and always been that... God there has to be something wrong with me! :roftl: haha

Great, you'll look at the world in a total new way afterwards, believe me! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear he killed himself, but it's great to hear that you are getting married to an amazing person. I bet you're really lucky...

I'm single, and always been that... God there has to be something wrong with me! :roftl: haha

nothing wrong with being single

at least I hope so.. lol

Guest cliffpat

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear he killed himself, but it's great to hear that you are getting married to an amazing person. I bet you're really lucky...

so far i can already tell the difference and i'm glad i'm making myself crack out of that shell.

it's ok. i just tell myself everything happens for a reason. i also think he played a very big role in helping me find my fiance. i see him as my guardian angel now. i'm very lucky.

i was single until i was 18! i completely understand! i'm sure there is nothing wrong with you!

hahaha you and me are thinking the same brain waves!

:thumb_yello: That must be a good thing :biggrin2:

so far i can already tell the difference and i'm glad i'm making myself crack out of that shell.

it's ok. i just tell myself everything happens for a reason. i also think he played a very big role in helping me find my fiance. i see him as my guardian angel now. i'm very lucky.

i was single until i was 18! i completely understand! i'm sure there is nothing wrong with you!

:thumb_yello: Great, I found out that everything got much easier afterwards! Don't have to worry about what I can and cannot do without people looking weird at me... Now I just do it (and think that they are the weird ones not doing it! :roftl:)

That's great, I also think everything happens for a reason, like me joining MFC, I've never even thought of joining a fan club before, and now I think it was meant to be, so I could meet all you amazing people here! It's great that you look at him as your guardian angel, it's great to have someone like that!

haha, I am 18 now, then it's time something happenes!

:biggrin2: Now I really do have all the time in the world, as long as I find what I'm looking for at the end I'm happy :wub2:

Archived