:thumb_yello: That must be a good thing :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: Great, I found out that everything got much easier afterwards! Don't have to worry about what I can and cannot do without people looking weird at me... Now I just do it (and think that they are the weird ones not doing it! :roftl:)

That's great, I also think everything happens for a reason, like me joining MFC, I've never even thought of joining a fan club before, and now I think it was meant to be, so I could meet all you amazing people here! It's great that you look at him as your guardian angel, it's great to have someone like that!

haha, I am 18 now, then it's time something happenes!

:biggrin2: Now I really do have all the time in the world, as long as I find what I'm looking for at the end I'm happy :wub2:

I didn't have my first anything till I was almost 19 :D

Some of us just are to cool for relationships in high school :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't have my first anything till I was almost 19 :D

Some of us just are to cool for relationships in high school :)

haha :aah: That's it, I'm too cool to have a relationship!

I seriously didn't understand that before now! Thank you, suddenly everything seems so clear! :biggrin2::roftl::aah:

how kinky

:teehee: That's the way I like it :roftl: hahaha

when does his hair not look good? :naughty:

I don't know, haven't seen it yet...

that's what I thought lol just didn't want to say! Glad you have more courage then me!!

hahaha... I'm sorry, I'm gonna try to not be :teehee:

Guest cliffpat
I'm actually having fever today/tonight, that's my excuse (although I don't regret anything I've said! :biggrin2:)

hahaha! it's ok! i got sent to the naughty corner my first week here. i can't judge. haha.

Archived