• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
Yay I'm not alone!:roftl: Oh right:teehee:

How are you? Love your new avvie btw.

haha my thoughts exactly!

i'm good! tired! but good! how are you?!

and thank you! that's from one of my all time fav photos of my friends and i.

haha my thoughts exactly!

i'm good! tired! but good! how are you?!

and thank you! that's from one of my all time fav photos of my friends and i.

I'm starting to feel okay:huh: PE pissed me off like hell:sneaky2: We were listening to the newest Bravo hits while doing a stupid dance and later playing volleyball. And I CAN'T play volleyball without getting hurt :glasses2:

But I'm happy about Mika's blog:biggrin2:

Aww it's really really nice:wub2:

Guest whalesfood
I'm starting to feel okay:huh: PE pissed me off like hell:sneaky2: We were listening to the newest Bravo hits while doing a stupid dance and later playing volleyball. And I CAN'T play volleyball without getting hurt :glasses2:

But I'm happy about Mika's blog:biggrin2:

Aww it's really really nice:wub2:

haha i was always really bad at volleyball too and baseball. i could never play that without breaking a finger.

i didn't know he wrote a new blog!

and thank you! there's 2 photos our friend took. i love them so much. i just hate that they are digital. i would love to have really great prints of both of them.

haha i was always really bad at volleyball too and baseball. i could never play that without breaking a finger.

i didn't know he wrote a new blog!

and thank you! there's 2 photos our friend took. i love them so much. i just hate that they are digital. i would love to have really great prints of both of them.

I love basketball, but volleyball - :puke: It's so boring and then I always have the ball on my arms instead of my hands, and that ****ing HURTS:aah: Last time I actually cricked (?) my neck:blink:

It's on the front page:wink2:

Try I copyshop?:wink2:

Guest whalesfood
I love basketball, but volleyball - :puke: It's so boring and then I always have the ball on my arms instead of my hands, and that ****ing HURTS:aah: Last time I actually cricked (?) my neck:blink:

It's on the front page:wink2:

Try I copyshop?:wink2:

hahaha ouch! sports are evil really lol.

i just saw it. he looks so cute in the photo.

that is a very good idea!!

hahaha ouch! sports are evil really lol.

i just saw it. he looks so cute in the photo.

that is a very good idea!!

Only some of them:biggrin2:

Yes, totally:wub2: And have you seen that Sacrée Soiré thing? It's amazingly ****in damn beautiful:wub2::wub2: Makes me all fangurly:blush-anim-cl:

Guest whalesfood
Only some of them:biggrin2:

Yes, totally:wub2: And have you seen that Sacrée Soiré thing? It's amazingly ****in damn beautiful:wub2::wub2: Makes me all fangurly:blush-anim-cl:

haha true! i don't mind watching but i should avoid playing at all times. i'm a clutz.

no i havn't! i havn't had time to watch it but i heard it was great. i saw a small clip of it and he sounded beautiful. i look forward to seeing the whole thing. my boyfriend told me it was really great.

haha true! i don't mind watching but i should avoid playing at all times. i'm a clutz.

no i havn't! i havn't had time to watch it but i heard it was great. i saw a small clip of it and he sounded beautiful. i look forward to seeing the whole thing. my boyfriend told me it was really great.

I've only seen that small thing as well:naughty: That even almost got me in tears. Is everything online already? Aww he was so lucky to be able to watch it:teehee:

Guest whalesfood
I've only seen that small thing as well:naughty: That even almost got me in tears. Is everything online already? Aww he was so lucky to be able to watch it:teehee:

it sounded like it in the one forum but i only ever glanced through it. so i probably read it wrong. but it seemed like there was more to see then i saw. idk. :dunno:

yes he was

it sounded like it in the one forum but i only ever glanced through it. so i probably read it wrong. but it seemed like there was more to see then i saw. idk. :dunno:

yes he was

Whatever, I'm sure it will be soon:teehee:

I have to leave any second, I'm going horseback riding.:biggrin2:

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

:groovy::wub2: