• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
I agree, But the whole video is just :wub2::wub2::wub2:

haha agreed! he's looks really good in it! lol i went screen cap crazy in that video. haha. "that's a good shot! omg that one is too! oh and that one! omg that one!"

I have went on and on about those pants, I don't usually like Mika in anything, but skinny jeans.. but those pants are very much an exeption! I love them!! :wub2:

haha yes!! i love those pants too.

Guest cliffpat
I think those are his GAP jeans.. (his favorite) :teehee:

lol would not be shocking with all of the wholes and everything in them. hahaha.

it's only 9:20 p.m here. :naughty:

aww... you still have a long night in front of you then... I'm starting to get a little tiered actually... So I'm going to bed soon... Just a little more :teehee:

haha agreed! he's looks really good in it! lol i went screen cap crazy in that video. haha. "that's a good shot! omg that one is too! oh and that one! omg that one!"

haha yes!! i love those pants too.

haha, I understand that, that's why I just save everyone else's screen caps, so I wont be sitting there for hours doing it myself :naughty:

The pants are beautiful! :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
aww... you still have a long night in front of you then... I'm starting to get a little tiered actually... So I'm going to bed soon... Just a little more :teehee:

haha, I understand that, that's why I just save everyone else's screen caps, so I wont be sitting there for hours doing it myself :naughty:

hahaha good idea! that's the only video i have ever done that with.

well.. I don't really have a long night. :shun:

My parents force me to go to bed before 11 :aah:

I have a bedtime :teehee:

Guest cliffpat
:teehee: My GAP jeans don't have holes in them. that's because my sister bought them for me :naughty: but they are SO comfortable!! :wub2: and long so they cover up the annoying tongues on my converse. :pinkbow:

lol nice!! the only thing i ever bought was shirt from them. haha.

well.. I don't really have a long night. :shun:

My parents force me to go to bed before 11 :aah:

I have a bedtime :teehee:

I see, I don't have a bedtime, so here I am at 03.30 a.m.!

:shocked: I love GAP! probably because I heard "Rain" in there :teehee:

I have no idea what GAP are, soo... Hello I'm form Norway, and I have no idea what you are talking about! :bye::roftl: haha

Guest cliffpat

I have no idea what GAP are, soo... Hello I'm form Norway, and I have no idea what you are talking about! :bye::roftl: haha

haha. it's a clothing store. where in norway do you live?! i have always always always wanted to go to oslo.

BEDTIME!!! I'm so sorry :(

it's okay, I don't during Summer!

:lmfao: it's a store here, sort of expensive. :aah: I can't afford it too often

haha. it's a clothing store. where in norway do you live?! i have always always always wanted to go to oslo.

haha, ok...

I live in one of the city's which is better than Oslo! :biggrin2:

It's like in the middle of Norway, and it's called Trondheim...

It's a beautiful city, but I'm getting a little bored of it living here for 18 years...

it's okay, I don't during Summer!

:lmfao: it's a store here, sort of expensive. :aah: I can't afford it too often

Oh... Sounds interesting, should google it one day when I have the time... Google is like the love of my life, I've learnt a lot from google! :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
haha, ok...

It's a beautiful city, but I'm getting a little bored of it living here for 18 years...

Oh... Sounds interesting, should google it one day when I have the time... Google is like the love of my life, I've learnt a lot from google! :wub2:

ah!! nice!! some day i will get up there! norway is so beautiful.

lol i felt that way about seattle.

lol i have the same relationship with wikipedia.

haha, ok...

myspace, is like my lifesaver, that's how I found out about Mika, my friend's music

ah!! nice!! some day i will get up there! norway is so beautiful.

lol i felt that way about seattle.

lol i have the same relationship with wikipedia.

I have to agree, Norway is beautiful... Really beautiful nature!

hehe, but I guess I will miss it when I move from here, because I really love it here too!

ahhh... Wikipedia! that's one more!

I have to agree, Norway is beautiful... Really beautiful nature!

hehe, but I guess I will miss it when I move from here, because I really love it here too!

ahhh... Wikipedia! that's one more!

My dad has been to Norway :naughty: I've never been out of the country, but I've heard great things about the beautiful places in Europe, I would love to visit after high school

My dad has been to Norway :naughty: I've never been out of the country, but I've heard great things about the beautiful places in Europe, I would love to visit after high school

Great, I would like to travel around the world too! I've been to some places in europe, but would love to take a world tour! :biggrin2:

Did he like Norway then?

Oh No! you're not missing anything, it was just her myspace.. I don't get on mine much. :aah: but, her status was, "I LOVE MIKAAA!!!"

ok, you can thank her now then! :thumb_yello:

Great, I would like to travel around the world too! I've been to some places in europe, but would love to take a world tour! :biggrin2:

Did he like Norway then?

ok, you can thank her now then! :thumb_yello:

Yes, he loved Norway! :thumb_yello:

I can "sort of" thank her, she doesn't like Mika now. :shun: she BARELY has a reason.

Archived