• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where would you like to move?

i am going to go to bed. it's been a really long day.

night bunnies <3

lol the other girls are going to log on later and have so much to read. haha. sorry gals!!

:loco:

I'M SO CONFUSED!

Thanks for thinking of us- you're completely right, we have missed so much!!

:hair:

BTW, this IS Jonah right?? Online stalkers?? WTF?? :(

Anyways, hello everybody :original:

My class is crazy right now, we have no teacher! We just broke a window :yikes:

yay! :biggrin2:

not too bad... bit worried about my exams but otherwise not bad.... :biggrin2: how was yours?

and i might be going to see Owl City :wub2::boing:

:biggrin2:

we were playing basketball in PE alll the time...my feet hurt :teehee: It was fun though :naughty:

dunno, I've felt left out a lot today :boxed:

That's awesome! :boing:

:biggrin2:

we were playing basketball in PE alll the time...my feet hurt :teehee: It was fun though :naughty:

dunno, I've felt left out a lot today :boxed:

That's awesome! :boing:

aww! :huglove: you're not now :biggrin2::wub2:

i know! only i might be going on my own but i don't mind :bleh:

yay! :biggrin2:

not too bad... bit worried about my exams but otherwise not bad.... :biggrin2: how was yours?

and i might be going to see Owl City :wub2::boing:

OMG OMG OMG OWL CITY I LOOOVE IT!!

You are so goddamn lucky! If they come here I'm definitely going!! :boing:

... But they prolly won't -.-

haha yes this is really jonah! i'll message you both about it.

Oh good! I was afraid I might have made a fool of myself by talking to this random guy thinking he was you :teehee:

I got your pm, that's horrible! Some people.

How much longer till the big day??

Guest cliffpat

my best friend (one of them) who joined here recently bellemoonbeam who has been talking on here. she loves owl city. LOOOOOVES owl city. for years now.

my best friend (one of them) who joined here recently bellemoonbeam who has been talking on here. she loves owl city. LOOOOOVES owl city. for years now.

i've only recently discovered him after hearing fireflies :teehee: love the video too :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
Oh good! I was afraid I might have made a fool of myself by talking to this random guy thinking he was you :teehee:

I got your pm, that's horrible! Some people.

How much longer till the big day??

people are nuts!

lol i was tempted to log onto my other account and be like "wtf?" just to play with your heads a bit but figured that would be a bad idea. haha.

3 days!! my sister and her husband got here today! as well as my best best best best friend leo who i have known since the day he was born and his wife lei got here today as well! and my mom gets here in about an hour or so. yay!!

Haha so do ii! But prolly not as much as her! :teehee:

Same as Kat, it hasn't been for long, but OH MY GOD THEY ARE ****ING GENIUS!!

Lol, my brother introduced me to fireflies, then I got vanilla twilight, and I made a friend listen to them and she got completely hooked and got them all!

Guest cliffpat
i've only recently discovered him after hearing fireflies :teehee: love the video too :wub2:

yeah it's a pretty video! they are good! i just forever hate them for having the song hello seattle. it's the most ridiculous song on the planet and has absolutely nothing to do with seattle. he had never even been to seattle. i'm originally from seattle. so it made me bitter.

people are nuts!

lol i was tempted to log onto my other account and be like "wtf?" just to play with your heads a bit but figured that would be a bad idea. haha.

3 days!! my sister and her husband got here today! as well as my best best best best friend leo who i have known since the day he was born and his wife lei got here today as well! and my mom gets here in about an hour or so. yay!!

Ahahah, that would have been mean! But funny :aah:

Awesome!!!! You must be so excited! Heck, I'm practically jumping up and down in my seat for you right now! :boing:

:groovy:

Archived