Have you seen him as Hamlet??

i'm not a shakespeare fan so i started to watch it on boxing day on tv but i didn't know what was happeing so i watched an hour because he's just such a good actor i thought he deserved it :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, today it was my time to read everything afterwards, but it was fun! :teehee: And I have to tell you something, I'm actually celebrating new years eve tomorrow! Almost a month after the real one! :wub2:

Oh good! I was afraid I might have made a fool of myself by talking to this random guy thinking he was you :teehee:

I got your pm, that's horrible! Some people.

How much longer till the big day??

Haha, I didn't understand he was him either, before I read "Just Jonah" under his username... I still don't know why you changed account though :shocked:

But there is one good thing with changing account, you can celebrate you 100, 200, 300... posts again! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
Yay, today it was my time to read everything afterwards, but it was fun! :teehee: And I have to tell you something, I'm actually celebrating new years eve tomorrow! Almost a month after the real one! :wub2:

Haha, I didn't understand he was him either, before I read "Just Jonah" under his username... I still don't know why you changed account though :shocked:

But there is one good thing with changing account, you can celebrate you 100, 200, 300... posts again! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

haha! happy new years!!!

lol i will pm you about it.

haha! happy new years!!!

lol i will pm you about it.

haha! It's not until tomorrow... :mf_rosetinted:

New years the favorite celebration for a friend of mine, and this year she got sick and had to go to the hospital at new years. So we're celebrating it again for her, so she'll get the chance to celebrate it this year too... I think it's a nice thing to do, and it's also an excuse to have a big party together! :biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
haha! It's not until tomorrow... :mf_rosetinted:

New years the favorite celebration for a friend of mine, and this year she got sick and had to go to the hospital at new years. So we're celebrating it again for her, so she'll get the chance to celebrate it this year too... I think it's a nice thing to do, and it's also an excuse to have a big party together! :biggrin2:

aww! well that's an awesome idea!! that should be a whole lot of fun!! one of my friends hates the month of november. every year it's just horrible for him! but one year was extremely bad. he lost his dad and all sorts of other crap. we ended up having a happy new month eve party on the last night of november haha.

aww! well that's an awesome idea!! that should be a whole lot of fun!! one of my friends hates the month of november. every year it's just horrible for him! but one year was extremely bad. he lost his dad and all sorts of other crap. we ended up having a happy new month eve party on the last night of november haha.

aww.. that was really nice done of you!

must be awful having a month which is extremely bad... Just waiting for it to start... I think we should make every bad situation into something good... And I do understand it doesn't always work (kind of difficult to make the situation with my very sick mother a good thing for example) but take every excuse possible to have a good time together! That would have made the world a better place I guess! :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
aww.. that was really nice done of you!

must be awful having a month which is extremely bad... Just waiting for it to start... I think we should make every bad situation into something good... And I do understand it doesn't always work (kind of difficult to make the situation with my very sick mother a good thing for example) but take every excuse possible to have a good time together! That would have made the world a better place I guess! :wub2:

i 100% agree!

i 100% agree!

I'm using too much time finding out what to wear, I seriously have no idea!!!

So I've decided to listen to the end of Mika's new years radio show tomorrow where he says "To those of you who couldn't decide what dresses to wear, I think you look fantastic! It's time to walk out of the bedroom" And maybe I'll listen to him at least! :biggrin2::aah:

Guest cliffpat
I'm using too much time finding out what to wear, I seriously have no idea!!!

So I've decided to listen to the end of Mika's new years radio show tomorrow where he says "To those of you who couldn't decide what dresses to wear, I think you look fantastic! It's time to walk out of the bedroom" And maybe I'll listen to him at least! :biggrin2::aah:

i think that's very good advice! it's usually the longer i take planning something to wear that i end up just making myself look worse and worse. then wish i had just wore what i first decided to wear. haha.

i think that's very good advice! it's usually the longer i take planning something to wear that i end up just making myself look worse and worse. then wish i had just wore what i first decided to wear. haha.

I know :blush-anim-cl:

And the more clothes I try on, the more choices I get, and the more time it takes to decide... The only thing I know I'm gonna use is my plastic princess tiara :biggrin2: because I just have to! :teehee: haha!

Guest cliffpat
I know :blush-anim-cl:

And the more clothes I try on, the more choices I get, and the more time it takes to decide... The only thing I know I'm gonna use is my plastic princess tiara :biggrin2: because I just have to! :teehee: haha!

that sounds perfect! and like a lot of fun!

that sounds perfect! and like a lot of fun!

That's what I thought too!

Oh and I finished my Mika drawing today, I'm pleased with it, al though it's not the best one I've drawn of him... and i drew a picture of a friend of mine today which I got really satisfied with, since it's the first time I've ever drawn a picture of someone I actually know...:teehee:

OMG I almost forgot, I just have to show you this!

This is from a Norwegian competition which different choirs leaded by some norwegian celebrities are competing against each other to be the best choir in the competition. And one of the choirs sang Grace Kelly today... I think it was amazing that they sang it, but I really don't like their version of it, and I absolutely don't like the singers voices!

http://www.tv2underholdning.no/video/?progId=377810&page=0&feedId=0&mainpage=false

Guest cliffpat
That's what I thought too!

Oh and I finished my Mika drawing today, I'm pleased with it, al though it's not the best one I've drawn of him... and i drew a picture of a friend of mine today which I got really satisfied with, since it's the first time I've ever drawn a picture of someone I actually know...:teehee:

that's awesome!! good job! *high five*

OMG I almost forgot, I just have to show you this!

This is from a Norwegian competition which different choirs leaded by some norwegian celebrities are competing against each other to be the best choir in the competition. And one of the choirs sang Grace Kelly today... I think it was amazing that they sang it, but I really don't like their version of it, and I absolutely don't like the singers voices!

http://www.tv2underholdning.no/video/?progId=377810&page=0&feedId=0&mainpage=false

that's awesome!!

Archived