that's awesome!! good job! *high five*

that's awesome!!

Thanks... I'm still considering showing you one of my drawings, just to cross one of my own lines, cause I've never been able to show anyone my drawings before... but I haven't decided yet...

It was kind of, if they would have been better than they were... Got a little sad seeing how little they made out of it, and how little energy there was in it... But it was good advertising for Mika anyway! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
Thanks... I'm still considering showing you one of my drawings, just to cross one of my own lines, cause I've never been able to show anyone my drawings before... but I haven't decided yet...

It was kind of, if they would have been better than they were... Got a little sad seeing how little they made out of it, and how little energy there was in it... But it was good advertising for Mika anyway! :thumb_yello:

if you ever do i will show you one of mine. haha. i dread showing people my stuff too.

lol the 2 main singers are really bad.. but the background choir is good! it's a great arrangement! and definitely good publicity!

if you ever do i will show you one of mine. haha. i dread showing people my stuff too.

lol the 2 main singers are really bad.. but the background choir is good! it's a great arrangement! and definitely good publicity!

Ok... It's a deal! :thumb_yello: I'll Think about posting one to after new years :aah: (which means you'll get your answer from me on sunday or something!) haha!

They are! That's what made it so awful... But it was cool that they actually thought about trying it as a choir song! :wink2:

But I have to go to bed now!

Great talking to you :huglove: We'll talk more later!

Goodnight! :huglove:

Guest cliffpat
Ok... It's a deal! :thumb_yello: I'll Think about posting one to after new years :aah: (which means you'll get your answer from me on sunday or something!) haha!

They are! That's what made it so awful... But it was cool that they actually thought about trying it as a choir song! :wink2:

But I have to go to bed now!

Great talking to you :huglove: We'll talk more later!

Goodnight! :huglove:

deal!!

yeah it was definitely a good idea. just not very well executed!

night!! sweet dreams!! i had fun talking to you as well!! <3

That is all that matters then!!

I love just seeing the snow fall from the sky

When it sticks it is ugly because evantually it gets all gross and dirty looking.

:bleh:

it doesn't get thick enough to look dirty, it gets on the ground.

I play in it for about 1 hour.

It's melting and gone by lunch time.

:aah:

lol i was tempted to log onto my other account and be like "wtf?" just to play with your heads a bit but figured that would be a bad idea. haha.

3 days!! my sister and her husband got here today! as well as my best best best best friend leo who i have known since the day he was born and his wife lei got here today as well! and my mom gets here in about an hour or so. yay!!

:naughty: are you still gonna use it to cause confusion? :teehee:

Awesome! :boing:

:woot_jump: i'm excited too and i'm not even anywhere near you! :aah::naughty::wub2:

I just feel like dancing aroung for some reason I'm so excited for you :loco:

....same. :naughty:

:woot_jump:

Guest cliffpat
:naughty: are you still gonna use it to cause confusion? :teehee:

Awesome! :boing:

....same. :naughty:

:woot_jump:

haha! i should!

I seem to miss everyone here, we're never at the same time on the thread :boxed::sad:

haha but at least you come back to pages and pages of rambling!

Owl City was sold out :sad: but i have tickets to see Paloma Faith instead :biggrin2::boing:

jealous! i love paloma!

Archived