• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hellooo! sorry i was reading the sytycd thread. how are you?!

Haha don't worry, so was I :D

I'm good thanks! Had math lesson today and I felt a bit distracted, but oh well. I just hope my math test on Monday will pass fine. :huh:

Something odd happened to me today!! I went to Accessorize before my lesson to buy some stuff. There's this guy who works there, I'd seen him a dozen times. I assume he's about 23/24 yo. Well,today when I went to pay the things I had bought, he was at the cash desk and he told me "I haven't seen you around here in quite a while". At first I didn't realise he was talking to me, but then I said to him:"Oh! Haha,well that's true. I haven't been to this shop but I have been to some other Accessorize shops in city!". He said to me:"But coming here and coming to some other shops isn't the same" with eye-contact. I said:"I come here as much as possible you know!" and he laughed. Then he asked me about the cotton bag I had with me,he asked me what was written on it. I told him what that was and that it's my mother's bag actually, and he went like:"Oh, literature studies. Is your mother a professor?", I said Yes she is, at the University of Novi Sad. He asked me:"On the Department of Comparative Literature?" and I was like :":shocked: yeah" thinking in myself like "Omg, how come he knows this stuff??". And then (this totally cracked me up) he asked me:" And which University do you go to?" :lmfao: I told him I was still in highschool, and he looked kinda gloomy when he heard that. (most of the guys think I'm much older because I look more mature and serious than it's usual for my age). He told me he went to the Literature University too, and that he studied world literature. I said I thought it was great and that studying world literature must be really interesting since I go to Phylological Highschool as well.Then I said I had to go and we said bye to each other.

It was just so so WEIRD!! :blush-anim-cl:

Guest cliffpat
Haha don't worry, so was I :D

I'm good thanks! Had math lesson today and I felt a bit distracted, but oh well. I just hope my math test on Monday will pass fine. :huh:

Something odd happened to me today!! I went to Accessorize before my lesson to buy some stuff. There's this guy who works there, I'd seen him a dozen times. I assume he's about 23/24 yo. Well,today when I went to pay the things I had bought, he was at the cash desk and he told me "I haven't seen you around here in quite a while". At first I didn't realise he was talking to me, but then I said to him:"Oh! Haha,well that's true. I haven't been to this shop but I have been to some other Accessorize shops in city!". He said to me:"But coming here and coming to some other shops isn't the same" with eye-contact. I said:"I come here as much as possible you know!" and he laughed. Then he asked me about the cotton bag I had with me,he asked me what was written on it. I told him what that was and that it's my mother's bag actually, and he went like:"Oh, literature studies. Is your mother a professor?", I said Yes she is, at the University of Novi Sad. He asked me:"On the Department of Comparative Literature?" and I was like :":shocked: yeah" thinking in myself like "Omg, how come he knows this stuff??". And then (this totally cracked me up) he asked me:" And which University do you go to?" :lmfao: I told him I was still in highschool, and he looked kinda gloomy when he heard that. (most of the guys think I'm much older because I look more mature and serious than it's usual for my age). He told me he went to the Literature University too, and that he studied world literature. I said I thought it was great and that studying world literature must be really interesting since I go to Phylological Highschool as well.Then I said I had to go and we said bye to each other.

It was just so so WEIRD!! :blush-anim-cl:

haha!! aww! flirting!!!

Hello people!! :bye:

hello!!!!

pretty great thanks! sorry for the late reply i'm watching yes man :biggrin2: you?

it's ok!! i'm alright! just tired!

Guest cliffpat
who was it?? lol

What happened?

lol sami!

Hello!

I'm just in to say hi (I guess) :teehee:

And Happy New Year (for everyone who knows, and remember why :roftl:)

*edit*

Going to bed, talk to you later :huglove:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

night!!! <3

Guest cliffpat
what happened????

lol she wrote me a message with an account she had on here she never activated and told me my whole name. haha. scared the hell out of me.

Guest cliffpat
you're welcome!! <3 <3 <3

so sweet of you!! everyone this is another one of my best friends sami! lol

HAHAHAHHAHAH FUNNY <3

btw love the bunnies :D:D:D

me too!!

kathy and keti! these remind me of this :boing:

kb8lh.jpg

4sk6bl.gif

a11k68.jpg

you're welcome!! <3 <3 <3

:welcomeani: to MFC Sami! :biggrin2: