• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
:welcomeani: to MFC Sami! :biggrin2:

the whole group is joining MFC one by one huh? :naughty:

Aww they're brilliant :wub2: I loove the first one :fangurl:

me too! i was thinking we could ask them to make that a smilie?

anybunny here? :biggrin2:

i'm here!! how are you today?!

Hi bunnies!! :bye:

How's your weekend going??

hi marian!!!!

my weekend is good! how is yours?!

Guest cliffpat
Hiiii, Been told this is a cool place to chat by cliffpat

Hi everyone...

In reply to above comments... I agree the Harry Potter Half Blood prince wasn't my favourite but it was good! Bring on the next two, I hope they don't miss one thing out!

Sorry to just but in there! :)

i'm hoping since they changed it into 2 movies they wont leave things out. hoping at least!

Guest cliffpat
Hey guys :boing:

good idea :biggrin2:

I'm good thanks! listening to WeekendWireless, Angel is gonna be on :biggrin2:

What about you? :wub2:

Welcome Emzie! :bye:

hello!!

nice!!

i'm good! just hanging out. listening to my fiance play zooworld on facebook and getting excited over the most random things. haha. it's amusing.

hello!!

nice!!

i'm good! just hanging out. listening to my fiance play zooworld on facebook and getting excited over the most random things. haha. it's amusing.

Aww cool :biggrin2: how does that game work? :naughty:

I know, being amused about random things can be so fun :roftl: I also love being childish sometimes :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
Aww cool :biggrin2: how does that game work? :naughty:

I know, being amused about random things can be so fun :roftl: I also love being childish sometimes :naughty:

lol you buy and adopt animals for your zoo and it grows. he's addicted to the adoption part. where people post on the feed they have an animal to be adopted. i think it's because he likes winning. lol. but the animals are also really cute. he's 26 going on 14 tops really.

hello!!

nice!!

Hi there!!! Please Jonah and all Bunnies vote for Mika BIOTG to reach No 1 on the MTV Adria/Serbia. Keti has opened the thread on the Mika News and Press:biggrin2: Last time he reached NO 2 with Rain video and that was the highest position of all countries as far as I know. Of course with the friendly help from MFC fellows.

SO HELP US PLEASE!!! THIS TIME HE MUST BE NO !:thumb_yello:

lol you buy and adopt animals for your zoo and it grows. he's addicted to the adoption part. where people post on the feed they have an animal to be adopted. i think it's because he likes winning. lol. but the animals are also really cute. he's 26 going on 14 tops really.

i have a computer game like that :biggrin2:

I'm 17 going on 7 i think :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
Hi there!!! Please Jonah and all Bunnies vote for Mika BIOTG to reach No 1 on the MTV Adria/Serbia. Keti has opened the thread on the Mika News and Press:biggrin2: Last time he reached NO 2 with Rain video and that was the highest position of all countries as far as I know. Of course with the friendly help from MFC fellows.

SO HELP US PLEASE!!! THIS TIME HE MUST BE NO !:thumb_yello:

i will go vote

i have a computer game like that :biggrin2:

I'm 17 going on 7 i think :naughty:

haha! it is really cute! i understand. i'm addicted to spore.

Thanks guys!

BTW...

How do I quote and multiquote cause im pressing the buttons and it seems to not work :/

you click mq and when you get to the last one you want to quote you just click quote and they will all be there. it took me awhile to figure out too.

haha sounds fun :naughty: I should get facebook I guess :teehee:

I'm not sure if I understand that term :blink:

Thanks guys!

BTW...

How do I quote and multiquote cause im pressing the buttons and it seems to not work :/

you just click on the button and it should select the post so when you click on post reply, you have the quotes in there :wink2:

edit: oops, saw Jonah already answered you :biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
haha sounds fun :naughty: I should get facebook I guess :teehee:

I'm not sure if I understand that term :blink:

lol. it's a fun site.

it means he's 26 years old but he acts like a 14 year old. and 14 is stretching it. probably lean towards 12.. he does act older though when it comes to important things. just most of the time.. not so much.

You're such a sweetheart Jonah:huglove:

thank you <3

lol. it's a fun site.

it means he's 26 years old but he acts like a 14 year old. and 14 is stretching it. probably lean towards 12.. he does act older though when it comes to important things. just most of the time.. not so much.

I've been told before I should go there...:teehee:

oh okay thanks :huglove: I think that's kinda a good quality - enjoy fun things like that and at the same time be able to do serious things :biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
I've been told before I should go there...:teehee:

oh okay thanks :huglove: I think that's kinda a good quality - enjoy fun things like that and at the same time be able to do serious things :biggrin2:

it's one of the things i really like about him. haha.

Archived