• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
yeah I can imagine that's quite adorable :wub2: sounds like he's also fun to be around :biggrin2: you're just so lucky :wub2:

Have I mentioned I'm really happy for you? :roftl:

Angel's on! :boing:

lol he is definitely fun. i really like him a whole whole lot. haha.

thank you! <3

yay!!

what were the questions?

i don't remember them all, but

1. how much did the Sun claim that pub party costed (25,000)

2. what did Mika buy in three in LA while recording his album (3 red washing machines)

3. where did he sing with Leona Lewis, Paul McCartney and some more (Children in Need @ RAH)

4. what technique did he struggle to use at some Holland showcase (polaroid camera)

5. :dunno:

Guest cliffpat
i don't remember them all, but

1. how much did the Sun claim that pub party costed (25,000)

2. what did Mika buy in three in LA while recording his album (3 red washing machines)

3. where did he sing with Leona Lewis, Paul McCartney and some more (Children in Need @ RAH)

4. what technique did he struggle to use at some Holland showcase (polaroid camera)

5. :dunno:

wait!!! dark angel was on?!!

he bought washing machines?!

Guest cliffpat
ain't they? :naughty: he tweeted about it apparently :naughty: I wasn't even aware that he had a twitter in those times :lmfao:

lol. i never knew he did that! lol. now i can't decide what's an odder purchase. the super tall dragon statue in mexico or 3 washing machines in los angeles. lol. what does one do with 3 washing machines? and how does one get them back to london from los angeles? just like the giant dragon statue. lol he probably spent more on shipping then the actual statue.

lol. i never knew he did that! lol. now i can't decide what's an odder purchase. the super tall dragon statue in mexico or 3 washing machines in los angeles. lol. what does one do with 3 washing machines? and how does one get them back to london from los angeles? just like the giant dragon statue. lol he probably spent more on shipping then the actual statue.

sell them? :dunno: I think he said he buys everything in three so he still has one if he loses two or something...wonder how you're supposed to lose a washing machine :lmfao:

probably yeah :aah: by private jet :mf_rosetinted:

sell them? :dunno: I think he said he buys everything in three so he still has one if he loses two or something...wonder how you're supposed to lose a washing machine :lmfao:

probably yeah :aah: by private jet :mf_rosetinted:

LOL. he'd be pretty skilled if he could lose 2 washing machines.... hahaha.

Archived