Hey guys :boing:

good idea :biggrin2:

I'm good thanks! listening to WeekendWireless, Angel is gonna be on :biggrin2:

What about you? :wub2:

Welcome Emzie! :bye:

Thank you :)

haha sounds fun :naughty: I should get facebook I guess :teehee:

I'm not sure if I understand that term :blink:

you just click on the button and it should select the post so when you click on post reply, you have the quotes in there :wink2:

edit: oops, saw Jonah already answered you :biggrin2:

Thank you :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did, but obviously not far enough as I'm still confused as hell!

Something about washing mashines??

My feet are getting better! :lmfao:

:ap_rosetinted:

Angel was on WeekendWireless to answer some questions...Jonah asked what the questions were, so I told him the ones I remembered...one of them was about washing machines :naughty: better now? :mf_rosetinted:

great! :roftl:

Angel was on WeekendWireless to answer some questions...Jonah asked what the questions were, so I told him the ones I remembered...one of them was about washing machines :naughty: better now? :mf_rosetinted:

great! :roftl:

Ohh, right I get it!

I didn't know the answers to any of those questions!

Oh, not better than that?

Something happened?

I'm great, just decided to post one of my Mika drawings here... Although I think it's very scary! :boxed:

performance studies :huh::aah: i keep feeling like i'm letting people down and i'm forgetting stuff all the time...

show! :boing: you haven't seen my Lady Gaga video idea have you? :naughty:

performance studies :huh::aah: i keep feeling like i'm letting people down and i'm forgetting stuff all the time...

show! :boing: you haven't seen my Lady Gaga video idea have you? :naughty:

Oh... I understand...

I'm gonna do that, Jonah made a deal with me that if I posted one of my pictures he was gonna do the same... So I decided today that I just had to do it, mostly for my own sake, just to cross a line I've always had... I don't have enough confidence to do things like that... But a friend of mine told me that I had nothing to be afraid of, so I'm doing it! :thumb_yello:

No I haven't, I wanna see! :biggrin2:

Oh... I understand...

I'm gonna do that, Jonah made a deal with me that if I posted one of my pictures he was gonna do the same... So I decided today that I just had to do it, mostly for my own sake, just to cross a line I've always had... I don't have enough confidence to do things like that... But a friend of mine told me that I had nothing to be afraid of, so I'm doing it! :thumb_yello:

No I haven't, I wanna see! :biggrin2:

i'll PM you cos i don't think i could post it :teehee:

Archived