• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back again, I know y'all missed me :mf_rosetinted:

...that's song lyrics btw :aah:

Well I was feverish this morning, I think I got a little cold, but the best is I didn't go to work so, it's not that bad :naughty:

sorry to hear that :huglove: haha yeah then it's okay :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
pu-hahah i agree. but we need google. For more information

my english is same kikiki. so we need more talk ^^

yes~ but we need more unique costume

i'm seoul. Spring is coming, but still cold ㅜ0ㅜ

How is the weather in London

haha! yes it helps!!

i agree! i really do think the more you use another language the more you improve.

hmm.. any of his album characters really. plus i'm sure anything cartoon and colorful. he would absolutely love really!

were you at his show in seoul?!

it's cold also! i'm ready for spring and summer!

Guest frienemy_
I'm good thank you :biggrin2: well I *think* I should be doing some work...:mf_rosetinted:

What about you?

That's very good! I think thinking you should work is a pretty good sign you should. haha. at least that's how it is in my experience! i am a terrible procrastinator however! so i always ignore that urge! then i end up with nothing doing and a short period of time to squeeze it all in! it's terrible!!

i'm good!! i am waiting for jonah and his family to get home and I am also waiting for my friends from los angeles to come in today! I was going to go get food but I forgot to call my ride!! I really must learn to drive!

That's very good! I think thinking you should work is a pretty good sign you should. haha. at least that's how it is in my experience! i am a terrible procrastinator however! so i always ignore that urge! then i end up with nothing doing and a short period of time to squeeze it all in! it's terrible!!

i'm good!! i am waiting for jonah and his family to get home and I am also waiting for my friends from los angeles to come in today! I was going to go get food but I forgot to call my ride!! I really must learn to drive!

:fisch: I guess you're right though :naughty: having dinner soon anyway. where did that afternoon go? :blink:

*hi5* :naughty: I pretty much always do my homework just before I go to bed...

Oh cool! So it's preparations and everything! :boing:

why don't you use the underground? :teehee:

Guest frienemy_
:fisch: I guess you're right though :naughty: having dinner soon anyway. where did that afternoon go? :blink:

*hi5* :naughty: I pretty much always do my homework just before I go to bed...

Oh cool! So it's preparations and everything! :boing:

why don't you use the underground? :teehee:

oh i know! it somehow very quickly disappeared. i just assumed work consumed mine. but i'm pleased to see i'm not the only one who lost theirs!

*hi5* procrastinators of the world unite!

yes! we went and picked up our tuxes today! it was very exciting! and tonight we have our dinner rehearsal and wedding rehearsal! it's kinda scary in a "omg this is actually happening" kind of way. but mostly exciting.

i could! it's just the tube is a few blocks more than i care to walk in the cold. so i just called for delivery!

Guest frienemy_

well my food just got here. so i am going to go enjoy that and then do some more work before everyone gets here. have great days and nights! x

oh i know! it somehow very quickly disappeared. i just assumed work consumed mine. but i'm pleased to see i'm not the only one who lost theirs!

*hi5* procrastinators of the world unite!

yes! we went and picked up our tuxes today! it was very exciting! and tonight we have our dinner rehearsal and wedding rehearsal! it's kinda scary in a "omg this is actually happening" kind of way. but mostly exciting.

i could! it's just the tube is a few blocks more than i care to walk in the cold. so i just called for delivery!

haha I know exactly what consumed mine...first afternoon lesson, then a bit of music, Internet, dinner :aah: I bet there's tens of thousands of people who have :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Oh great! :boing: yeah I totally get you! You must be super excited, even I am bouncing :boing:

aha, so that's it :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

well my food just got here. so i am going to go enjoy that and then do some more work before everyone gets here. have great days and nights! x

ok, see you :bye: x

well everyone ignored me ..... :glasses2:

:blink:

:shocked:

I'm sorry! :huglove:

How are you?

sowyyyy :wink2:

Hey! :biggrin2: How's it going?

I'm here, but got to do some homework I guess! :sad:

So I'll just come by the thread now and then to see if you guys write something interesting! :biggrin2:

we're always highly interesting :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

and how are you? :biggrin2:

You are! That's why I never get started doing my homework! :naughty:

I'm great, used a little too much money on shopping today, but I don't regret it actually :aah: How about you?

:aah: same actually y'know...

What did you buy? :biggrin2: I'm okies thanks - maybe a little bored :aah:

Archived