• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
aww it's so exciting right? :boing: sorry to hear you couldn't sleep at all :huglove:

I'm good thanks - a bit multitasking lol, need to get ready for school :aah:

it's ok!! it's all from being excited so it's worth it! our moms convinced us to stay in separate places tonight.so i'm staying at our house and he's staying at his house. we both ended up being on online all night not able to sleep! so that was pretty much pointless. haha.

it's ok!! it's all from being excited so it's worth it! our moms convinced us to stay in separate places tonight.so i'm staying at our house and he's staying at his house. we both ended up being on online all night not able to sleep! so that was pretty much pointless. haha.

:lmfao: but that sounds fun too :teehee: when will the actual wedding be?

Guest cliffpat
:boing: 2pm on the 2nd :teehee:

****, gotta hurry...:aah:

:bye:

haha i know! he's all about numbers! and i'm all about easy to remember things! haha.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

Guest cliffpat
:woot_jump: It's not long now! :biggrin2::wub2:

i know!!! i can't wait!!! i'm just so excited!! i couldn't even sleep!!

good morning bunnies!!!! Today is the day

KissingBunnies.gif

that's so cute!!

i know!!! i can't wait!!! i'm just so excited!! i couldn't even sleep!!

!

haha, I know, I'm excited too, and I'm not the one getting married, I haven't even met you in real life! :teehee: Aww...! (Hope you don't fall asleep during your wedding! If that's even possible!) :biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
haha, I know, I'm excited too, and I'm not the one getting married, I haven't even met you in real life! :teehee: Aww...! (Hope you don't fall asleep during your wedding! If that's even possible!) :biggrin2:

i wish i could somehow have the mfc there haha. it would be awesome. i don't think i could fall asleep. haha. too excited! but once it's all over! i am going to crash so hard. haha. tomorrow i will probably sleep most of the day.

i wish i could somehow have the mfc there haha. it would be awesome. i don't think i could fall asleep. haha. too excited! but once it's all over! i am going to crash so hard. haha. tomorrow i will probably sleep most of the day.

Aww... You should have had a live webcam or something! THAT would have been fun! :aah: Haha, I understand, I think there is impossible to fall asleep during something like that (at least if it is your own wedding)

I'm fine, I feel better today, the worst part is that I have to go back to work :naughty:

and all you my beautiful bunnies??

I'm great, at school having norwegian, which is a little boring really...

Aww... You should have had a live webcam or something! THAT would have been fun! :aah: Haha, I understand, I think there is impossible to fall asleep during something like that (at least if it is your own wedding)

I'm great, at school having norwegian, which is a little boring really...

I saw a video on youtube where the groom fell asleep while standing there.... epic fail for sure

well you have to videotape it and post it, or send it by PM!!!!

I saw a video on youtube where the groom fell asleep while standing there.... epic fail for sure

aww... Are you sure he fell asleep and didn't faint or something, that would be more natural to do I think...?!

well you have to videotape it and post it, or send it by PM!!!!

I vote for that! :wink2: hehe

Archived