Hi Everybody :D

Dala

Hello, my name is Dala, I am 18 years old and I live in Brussels.

When I heard Grace Kelly for the first time I immediately became of fan of Mika. I didn't know a lot about him but only the sound of his voice was enough to make me idolize him. I think I was 15 at that time. Then I wanted to learn more about that amazing artist called Mika... so I discovered his world. I felt like I landed in a world only constituted by clouds, smoothest, biggest clouds ever. Okay it seems to be the description of a hallucinogenic effect but I just want to tell you how amazed I was by Mika, his music and his world, and everything related to him.

I really believe that he is the most talented artist in the world. I don't think I exaggerate because it's true, Mika is unique, he does shows like no one, no one could equal him... Perhaps there are people who do better than him but in my opinion he is simply the best.

When I feel bad or moody, I can always find a song in his album for cheering me up. Listening to his music is my best way to start a day.

I saw him for the first (and tragically the only) time in September for his showcase in Brussels. I don't really have words to describe that moment, it was ineffable and by the way I will write too much =) I just can say that I thought It was unrealistic. You know, when you realised a dream, it makes you so happy that you couldn't believe that it really happened.

Apart from that, i also like literature, i read a lot and i read especially British and French authors.

I don't know what to add more. I am glad to have finally joined this great fan club and I hope Ill meet a lot of people whit whom I could share my feelings etc about Mika =D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really believe that he is the most talented artist in the world. I don't think I exaggerate because it's true, Mika is unique, he does shows like no one, no one could equal him... Perhaps there are people who do better than him but in my opinion he is simply the best.

"He's simply the best, better than all the rest

Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met"

:groovy:

:teehee:

Hi Dala,

:welcomeani: to MFC! Hope you'll enjoy it here:thumb_yello:

Archived