Mika fan club presents... Our gift to mika!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's exciting isn't it! :wub2: Will they be your first gigs?

It's so damn exciting...until you see how much you have to pay and you start cursing Mika up and down... :lol3:

No they're not. My first one was in June this year in Paris and I had known about it one month before and everything went at 200 mph for me...now...it's slow motion :lmfao:

But I really enjoy the expectation and the whole planning is enjoyable.

Let's say I had a version I'd actually upload... how the freak do I do it without YouTube, Vimeo or anything?:lol3:

Put it on sendspace. :wink2: it's easier :)

OR. if you want to put it on youtube/vimeo whatever...do you have Windows Movie maker?

Do you have to have an account there?:aah:

For youtube you do. Mine was originally a sendspace which you don't need a acount for. . I have some sort of program that came with my computer called Muvee that allowed me to combine that picture of mika with my *cough* singing.

:boing: I think I'm doing it:teehee:

It sounds horrible to me:aah::roftl: But I keep getting told I'm actually good :aah:

Hey, we;re not all Mika! :mf_rosetinted: so it's understandable! :lol3:

But I truly doubt it...you know...the ability of singing comes once with the love for Mika.. :lol3:... once you start humming along his songs you'll be able to sig pretty well...you know that he said once that this is the was he practices before agig? so...

Hey, we;re not all Mika! :mf_rosetinted: so it's understandable! :lol3:

But I truly doubt it...you know...the ability of singing comes once with the love for Mika.. :lol3:... once you start humming along his songs you'll be able to sig pretty well...you know that he said once that this is the was he practices before agig? so...

Haha as well as the drawing :roftl: Or his accent..:aah:

I'm actually not sure I have heard it:aah:

Haha as well as the drawing :roftl: Or his accent..:aah:

I'm actually not sure I have heard it:aah:

EACTLY! :aah:

I actually can't even remeber where I have heard it :blink::lmfao:...but I know he said that he has done that in a taxi and the driver gave him a strange look. :roftl:

This is sooooo coooool!!!

:boing:

I love this! I will sure do it tomorrow! :lol3:

Love it darlin'! I tried singing it with the music in the background but I'm not sure that I can do it that way.

Aweeesommmeee :biggrin2:

I duno If Im gonna do it now :teehee:

Aww thank you:blush-anim-cl: Yes do it you two!:thumb_yello:

I did it with the music coz I knew the pauses would be awkward otherwise:teehee: Tried it with Madonna singing along at first, but the Instrumental is better (thanks Bianca!)

Tried it with Madonna singing along at first, but the Instrumental is better (thanks Bianca!)

Haha I can just imagine :roftl: that means I don't even need to hear it:lol3:

You're so very welcome! :thumb_yello:

I think I'm off! Gotta preserve my voice for tomm. :lol3:

Good night everyone! :huglove:

Ich Liebe Dich, (sp?) Kathy! :flowers2:

(I learned that when I was little I fell inlove with a german actor I met... do you know who jeremy mockridge is?)

It's correct!:teehee: Aww I have fans? :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Uh, no:aah: ... I'm googling!

*ah that's the guy from Wilde Hühner! (wild chickens. how fitting.:naughty:) Well he does look nice :fisch:

It's correct!:teehee: Aww I have fans? :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Uh, no:aah: ... I'm googling!

*ah that's the guy from Wilde Hühner! (wild chickens. how fitting.:naughty:) Well he does look nice :fisch:

Yeah his family has a cottage beside one of my best friends and I used to go up there for weeks every summer, and we'd hang out with him and one of his many brothers, and they'd speak german about us and we'd be like. :sneaky2::roftl:

Yeah his family has a cottage beside one of my best friends and I used to go up there for weeks every summer, and we'd hang out with him and one of his many brothers, and they'd speak german about us and we'd be like. :sneaky2::roftl:

Oh wow :biggrin2: that's awesome, even if you didn't understand them:teehee: :thumb_yello:

Archived