Mika fan club presents... Our gift to mika!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great idea!

I'll do it, and maybe others can do it to so it's seperate and there's a greater chance of him seeing one.

I think we'd have a better chance if we waited till he is actively tweeting. I don't think he'll see it unless we catch him when he's actually on twitter. I just don't want to spam him. Even thoguh I know people do it by the craploads on twitter.

I will convince my sister to sing it with me tomorrow *rubs hands together* :naughty:

She's right you know.. you could do it by your lonesome.. .I did mine by myself. :wub2: Your's could not be any worse than mine. I know for a fact my accent is much more clear than yours is XD

Oh, look I've found the instrumental for the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_S0G0FBkzc

cool, thanx for that, might give it another try with background music! :biggrin2:

I tweeted once but I wont spam him. I just tweeted him the one time to complete the deal with Miss Mana.

i think mana's deal included a video... :naughty:

I think we'd have a better chance if we waited till he is actively tweeting. I don't think he'll see it unless we catch him when he's actually on twitter. I just don't want to spam him. Even thoguh I know people do it by the craploads on twitter.

That's what i was thinking too...

That is true but that's the closest she will get out of this silly monkee.

i wonder whether her offer is still up to pay 20$ if someone does a video of it and tweets it to mika. :naughty: i won't do it, but maybe there are some who are crazy enough to do it. :naughty:

I don't think I'd manage a video even if I had a camera I'm too shy. Besides I haven't the foggiest clue what I would do while videotaped.

I've given up on trying to sing with the music I can't stay with the music and read the lyrics I start to sing Santa baby instead. SO I'm just going to leave mine as is as my offical Monkeefied version.

i wonder whether her offer is still up to pay 20$ if someone does a video of it and tweets it to mika. :naughty: i won't do it, but maybe there are some who are crazy enough to do it. :naughty:

Sistah and I will do a video. It will be us two plus Mika in Santa Hats. It will be charming. I just have to convince her. :naughty:

Post it anyway we luff you no matter what. :wub2::wub2:Besides.. mine is bad yours can't possible top mine in the bad singing department.

I don't even know where you got that idea! :roftl: Yours was awesome!

Archived