Mika fan club presents... Our gift to mika!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sistah and I will do a video. It will be us two plus Mika in Santa Hats. It will be charming. I just have to convince her. :naughty:

I don't even know where you got that idea! :roftl: Yours was awesome!

Your too kind muppet too kind.

I just like how seriously I say a naked vlog would be fine lmao I laughed the first few times I tried to sing that last.

Your idea of a video does sound charming. I'm SURE it will be full of awesomesauce and delight!

I posted it on my blog, and then posted the link to my blog on my status on yahoo messenger, but I've never thought someone would waste his time reading my blog...he did and he let everyone know and I had to delete my video from vimeo and make my blog private so that they won't start making fun of EVERYTHING I do and say there...because they're jsut a bunch of jerks... :sneaky2: I hope they'll forget eveything about it until I go back to school ... if not...well...I'll plead guilty for being a Mika fan. :biggrin2:

Oh, look I've found the instrumental for the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_S0G0FBkzc

Thanks for the link! :thumb_yello:I might give it a try; the lyrics are just great fun!:naughty:

I'm so sorry you got in trouble because of your blog! Well we are all proud and happy of being Mika fans here, so be proud and happy!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Archived