The MFC Santa Mika Karaoke Contest!

lollipop_monkey

Giggling makes it more beliveable

And yess her avvie is from Neo!!!!

I play Neo too!! CalicoSkies I now what to know what your UN is on Neo (if you indeed do play, and don't mind sharing it with me) in case I've seen you on Neo before..

I am CalicoPuppy on Neopets.. I have other acounts such as MelanieMonkee and Calicoskies I have not been very active lately thoguh. :offtopic: Teehee

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes my avatar is from Neopets. Thats my Laundry grundo.. I don't play much these days but I have a grundo plushie that lives on my desk at work.. I be SILLY!

Tahaha what's a grundo? :aah: it's oddly fun to say. Grundo grundo grundo! Okay I'm going off-topic again :blink:

.. i recorded a version and then realised my cat meowed all the way through it :doh:

maybe i'll try again..

Mwahaha, the Jingle Cats version! Like

FYI peeps - I've put a list of everyone who has entered so far at the bottom of the first post of this thread. :punk:

These are all freakin' awesome. MFC's got talent, yo! :biggrin2:

If you posted your version in the other thread, you gotta post it here too, in order to enter the competition! Ingie, OhMyMika, toy_girl_mika96, and mellody - I'ma looking at you! :naughty:

Tahaha what's a grundo? :aah: it's oddly fun to say. Grundo grundo grundo! Okay I'm going off-topic again :blink:

The critter that's in my avi. On saturdays when I"m home I have my Instantmessanger on and I often tell my darlings that are entertaining that I'll be right back because I have to feed my laundry grundo (IE my washer and dryer) I autually *have* a grundo on neopets named "LaundryGrundo" cause I'm that kinda silly XD :) I don't play like I've used to.I've moved on to other things.. like singing Santa Mika to the MFC :biggrin2:

The critter that's in my avi. On saturdays when I"m home I have my Instantmessanger on and I often tell my darlings that are entertaining that I'll be right back because I have to feed my laundry grundo (IE my washer and dryer) I autually *have* a grundo on neopets named "LaundryGrundo" cause I'm that kinda silly XD :) I don't play like I've used to.I've moved on to other things.. like singing Santa Mika to the MFC :biggrin2:

Pahaha that's really cute! :aah: Both the grundo and the story I mean :D! *hums* Santa Mika, just slip some chicken under the tree...:naughty:

OK. I recorded my version. And I know it sucks :aah:

Mika Baby - Singing Horse on Drugs Style; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyjPog_ufU4

*edit* it won't play on my computer. can you guys see it?

OKay this is mine : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWT4ypMrhzA and can it be called the only for fun style. Thankyou :)

im not the best singer,

i love everyone elses!

Well done! :thumb_yello:

We have so many good singers in here!:wub2:

I love to listen to all the different accents!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Just 10 mins ago i was in the kitchen talking with my mum and "santa baby" came on...I started giggling and messing around and at one point i wanted to sing a bit. But I failed at the very start. :aah: Instead of "santa cutie" i sang "mika cutie", my mums face was priceles :lmfao:

EDIT: I forgot to say...It was an accident :aah:

Just 10 mins ago i was in the kitchen talking with my mum and "santa baby" came on...I started giggling and messing around and at one point i wanted to sing a bit. But I failed at the very start. :aah: Instead of "santa cutie" i sang "mika cutie", my mums face was priceles :lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Archived