The MFC Santa Mika Karaoke Contest!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need help!! I already recorded myself singing but I don't know where to make a video with pics to upload it to youtube....can someone help me?

I don't know how to do it on a PC, my b/f made it on an apple. Good luck!

Just 10 mins ago i was in the kitchen talking with my mum and "santa baby" came on...I started giggling and messing around and at one point i wanted to sing a bit. But I failed at the very start. :aah: Instead of "santa cutie" i sang "mika cutie", my mums face was priceles :lmfao:

EDIT: I forgot to say...It was an accident :aah:

:roftl:. I was working in the gym this morning (I am a Pilates/Body Balance teacher) and when I got out of the dressing room I heard a familiar tune. Yes, Madonna with Santa Baby :biggrin2:. I started humming, thank god no one heard me :naughty:.

What have you guys done to me? LMAO!! I got sick of trying to make presents last night so I recorded my "Stalker" version. Now, I'm just getting brave. Oh, the things the MFC gets us to doing. LMAO!! I hate hearing my own voice and here I go again.

Charlotte, that's so awesome, I love it. You have a pretty voice. :wub2:

The phone call and disconnect tone were a really nice touch.

I really like the image of him just sitting on the other side of the phone listening as well. :roftl:

Now you got me wanting to make another one, haha.

HA HA! Thanks so much. You really should do another one....your voice is gorgeous. I think I'm going to be addicted to Santa Mika. LMAO!

Charlotte, that's so awesome, I love it. You have a pretty voice. :wub2:

The phone call and disconnect tone were a really nice touch.

I really like the image of him just sitting on the other side of the phone listening as well. :roftl:

Now you got me wanting to make another one, haha.

What have you guys done to me? LMAO!! I got sick of trying to make presents last night so I recorded my "Stalker" version. Now, I'm just getting brave. Oh, the things the MFC gets us to doing. LMAO!! I hate hearing my own voice and here I go again.

wow, this sounds SO professional, how did you do that?! :shocked: do you have a recording studio at home?! amazing! :fangurl: and your voice is fab! :thumb_yello:

Just 10 mins ago i was in the kitchen talking with my mum and "santa baby" came on...I started giggling and messing around and at one point i wanted to sing a bit. But I failed at the very start. :aah: Instead of "santa cutie" i sang "mika cutie", my mums face was priceles :lmfao:

EDIT: I forgot to say...It was an accident :aah:

Yeah it came on in our car and I sang, " Sing, at my living room gig." :lmao: instead of a ring, i dont mean on the phone

If you posted your version in the other thread, you gotta post it here too, in order to enter the competition! Ingie, OhMyMika, toy_girl_mika96, and mellody - I'ma looking at you! :naughty:

mine is not on youtube. :mf_rosetinted: well, i still have a few days until the deadline, will try to make an improved youtube version (still trying to figure out how i can mix together my voice with the background music in a way that it sounds right), but if i don't manage, i'll just post my sendspace version on here on dec 31st. :bleh:

I love all these - it will be very hard to pick a winner, I think :naughty:

the winner will be chosen at random, iirc. :wink2:

lol, santa baby on the radio right now... somehow i have a different text in my head than what madonna sings, haha! :lmao:

I recorded me.. But it is so bad! I couldn't sing to save my life! Going to post it anyway, just need to find out how to upload something to youtube..

*Edit: I just listened to it.. No way I am going to upload it. :roftl: Really, I can't sing, the quality is bad, and I have a weird accent when I talk at the end.

Archived