The MFC Santa Mika Karaoke Contest!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recorded me.. But it is so bad! I couldn't sing to save my life! Going to post it anyway, just need to find out how to upload something to youtube..

*Edit: I just listened to it.. No way I am going to upload it. :roftl: Really, I can't sing, the quality is bad, and I have a weird accent when I talk at the end.

Don't talk then :naughty:. Come on, you can do it! :wink2:

Somehow Santa baby is played everywhere at the moment :teehee:. And I think we all have different lyrics in mind now than the original ones :naughty:.

I didn't even know this song till "Santa Mika" came along and now I can't get it out of my head. :roftl:

Me too!

I recorded mine today, and added a nice video, with the assistance of my sister's playdough. I'm uploading to YouTube now. =]

Edit- Youtube is behaving nicer than expected, so without further ado, I present

Santa Mika- Playdough style!

(if it doesn't work, it's probably still processing)

Me too!

I recorded mine today, and added a nice video, with the assistance of my sister's playdough. I'm uploading to YouTube now. =]

Edit- Youtube is behaving nicer than expected, so without further ado, I present

Santa Mika- Playdough style!

(if it doesn't work, it's probably still processing)

I love it, the video is really cute! How long did that take?

You have a sweet voice.

Yes it is :aah:

I recorded it.. But.. With my cam and I have to convert the video to do an mp3.. But I don't know how to do it :aah:

Download the vid to your pc, and put the file into movie maker. Drag the video into the audio section (not the video section, make sure the video doesn't come up) and then when you have it startig and ending when you want it to, hit file and then 'save movie as'. It should save as a wma, which you can upload to somewhere like z-share. =]

Download the vid to your pc, and put the file into movie maker. Drag the video into the audio section (not the video section, make sure the video doesn't come up) and then when you have it startig and ending when you want it to, hit file and then 'save movie as'. It should save as a wma, which you can upload to somewhere like z-share. =]

I feel so silly and hopeless.. :biggrin2: But.. If I put it into movie maker I can't find the audio section.. I see the vid.. :boxed:

I feel so silly and hopeless.. :biggrin2: But.. If I put it into movie maker I can't find the audio section.. I see the vid.. :boxed:

That's okay, I didn't know for a while either.=]

So grab hold of the video, and drag it down a section. The one just underneath where it is now. That should work. If not, I'll post a screenshot. =]

That's okay, I didn't know for a while either.=]

So grab hold of the video, and drag it down a section. The one just underneath where it is now. That should work. If not, I'll post a screenshot. =]

Thank you.. :wub2: You're so kind :wub2:

But I can't find it :aah:

From what I've just read, Win7 comes with a totally new movie editing software, called Windows Live Movie Maker, which I've never used. However, it is still possible to install old movie maker on your PC here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=D6BA5972-328E-4DF7-8F9D-068FC0F80CFC&displaylang=en

Using that, my instructions will be correct. =P

From what I've just read, Win7 comes with a totally new movie editing software, called Windows Live Movie Maker, which I've never used. However, it is still possible to install old movie maker on your PC here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=D6BA5972-328E-4DF7-8F9D-068FC0F80CFC&displaylang=en

Using that, my instructions will be correct. =P

Ok I'll try thank you very very very much :wub2:

Archived