The MFC Santa Mika Karaoke Contest!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok here's my entry: santa mika, photoshop style! :naughty:

uploaded it on vimeo, as i don't want to risk having my youtube account with all my mika videos blocked due to copyright issues with that song, you'll never know, especially here in germany! :rolls_eyes:

uploaded it on vimeo, as i don't want to risk having my youtube account with all my mika videos blocked due to copyright issues with that song, you'll never know, especially here in germany! :rolls_eyes:

Haha, love your vid!

I LOVE the vid!! Great Job!!

thanx :blush-anim-cl: love all of your stuff too, haha, so amazing how many people are taking part! :lol3:

OMG, mika actually likes santa baby, i was like :shocked: when he chose it for that radio show! :roftl: maybe we should in fact tweet this thread to him when he's back from his holiday. :naughty:

He sang santa baby!?? :shocked::lmfao:

nope, he played his fave music on that radio show, also 2 xmas songs, of which one was santa baby. he said he was obsessed with it when he was a kid and that he used to think it was by marylin monroe. :naughty:

nope, he played his fave music on that radio show, also 2 xmas songs, of which one was santa baby. he said he was obsessed with it when he was a kid and that he used to think it was by marylin monroe. :naughty:

Oh okay good, i was trying to picture him singing it, but no prevail on that mental imagery. :lmao:

thanx :blush-anim-cl: love all of your stuff too, haha, so amazing how many people are taking part! :lol3:

OMG, mika actually likes santa baby, i was like :shocked: when he chose it for that radio show! :roftl: maybe we should in fact tweet this thread to him when he's back from his holiday. :naughty:

Really :shocked:? Then we should, yes.

I was tres tres bored and I ended up editing the track so much in Audacity that it's now practically unrecognisable as a voice :roftl: ahhhh I love Audacity it's so fun to play around in! :mf_lustslow:

But anyway I'm getting off-topic :blink:

My entry is here:

But according to vimeo it won't be ready to be viewed until after...3:24:17 which I assume is 3 hours, 24 minutes and 17 seconds :boxed: Oo-er.

Really? :shocked: Yes we should!! :biggrin2:

I know! I was excited when I heard him play it :biggrin2:

I wonder what he'd think if someone tweeted him the thread :roftl:

Looove all the entries! I'm totally impressed that so many people entered. :punk:

And yes, I heard that interview where Mika was saying he likes Madonna's version of Santa Baby. Too funny! :roftl:

Everyone, please check the first post to make sure I've added your version to the list. That's the list we'll use when we make the draw for the winner. Note: if you didn't name your entry, I've named it for you. :mf_rosetinted:

If you haven't entered yet, you have until Dec 31, 2009 at 11:59pm UK time - the very last minute of the decade! - to submit your entry.

Good luck! :biggrin2:

Archived