The MFC Santa Mika Karaoke Contest!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least we learned to be patient with Mika's sense of time. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! That's what the guy from the concertgebouw told us, when we were waiting for Mika to come out after the gig last June: "You must realize that Mika's sense of time is totally different from yours," :roftl:.

At least we learned to be patient with Mika's sense of time. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah...:naughty:

Ha! That's what the guy from the concertgebouw told us, when we were waiting for Mika to come out after the gig last June: "You must realize that Mika's sense of time is totally different from yours," :roftl:.

:lmfao:

HAHAHA yeah that's what the people at the front (don't know what to call them, the crowd managers/health and safety people i guess?) said during the hong kong gig :P The screen randomly lit up at one point, and the crowd started screaming and chanting MIKA because it was 8:45 and the show was meant to start at 8 :naughty:

and then the guy at the front said: "why are you chanting? you know he's always late" :P

January 2, 11pm Aussie time has been and gone. It's 7:35am, January 3rd here.=P

*waits patiently for the remaining hour and a half*

January 2, 11pm UK time has been over for quite a while as well:naughty:

And the winner is...

Mariposa, with her version, Marilyn Style! :yay:

And, an honourable mention goes to mellody for her brilliant lyrics which started the whole idea! Mellody, for your creative efforts, you win a Mika badge set! :biggrin2:

Girls, please PM me your mailing addresses so we can send you your prizes - Mariposa, please let me know which of the prizes listed in the first post you would like. :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everyone who entered. You all ROCK! :punk:

And the winner is...

Mariposa, with her version, Marilyn Style! :yay:

And, an honourable mention goes to mellody for her brilliant lyrics which started the whole idea! Mellody, for your creative efforts, you win a Mika badge set! :biggrin2:

Girls, please PM me your mailing addresses so we can send you your prizes - Mariposa, please let me know which of the prizes listed in the first post you would like. :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everyone who entered. You all ROCK! :punk:

yay, haha! :biggrin2: thanx! :flowers2: will i get the magic numbers with the badge set as well? :naughty::roftl:

nah, seriously, i'm feeling very honoured simply by the fact that so many people sang my lyrics, that's cool! :biggrin2: thanx to everyone who took part in this, and to mana for the organization! :huglove::bow:

Archived