• Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate cigarettes. Absolutely everything about them, particularly the smell. F*CK OFF! slowly kill yourself all you like but don't make me breathe in your poison. I don't wanna die from lung cancer or whatever because someone's smoking something that's harmful to themselves and other people. Hate it, hate it, hate it, and I'm not afraid to move away from people - say, at a bus stop - because they smoke.

I know it's outside and they "have a right to smoke", but it freakin' STINKS and actually makes me feel sick. Plus the smell gets on your clothes and I don't want to walk around with that horrible stench on me for the rest of the day.

I hate it at work as well where you get a customer come up to you giving you "fag breath". I have to lean or take a step back. It's foul. Carry some gum on you or something!

Drinking...I don't like it. If I'm out I might have a drink or two, but I've never been drunk because I don't see the point.

I was at work New Years Day and a customer said to me "what's it like working with a hangover?" and I said "I don't know, I don't have one." He laughed out of surprise and said "why? didn't you get drunk?" and I said no. The man was very bemused and asked "why not??" to which I replied "because I don't see the point in getting drunk, having a good time and then forgetting everything in the morning."

Silence.

Man: "Oh."

I honestly don't see the point. If people need to get drunk to have a good time then they have a problem that needs addressing. I won't be pressurised to drink...and people change when they've had a few too many. I've experienced that and it's not pretty.

As for drugs...don't get me started. There are so many people who are decent and lovely people who could do so much better for themselves if they didn't do drugs. It ruins you. Just like excessive smoking and drinking does.

Agree with you on the smoking. I did smoke one cigarette, and I didn't like it.

I also agree with you on the other parts, although that a bit weird for me to say, as I've been drunk several times in my life. I did like the intoxicated feeling, but I didn't like the headache in the morning. (:teehee:) I've not really taken drugs, but I did overdose on paracetamol quite a few times. I am not in any way proud of any of the above, and I wish I could say I didn't like it in any way, but I did. It made me feel numb, which at those moments felt really nice. I wish I could say I won't ever do it again, but I don't know. I think I will, at some point in my life. I just hope I will have the strength not to.

fancy having a life like that at the age of 15! you're a teenager - live like one! i know you experiment in your teen years, but seriously?? The way some kids behave is beyond disturbing. And if she thinks she's living life the "Bohemian way" then she needs to search the term "Bohemian" on Google, because the lifestyle she's living is something some people class as "a drug abuser" and "a binge drinker".

The effects on drinking, drugs and smoking is everywhere on the news but I guess kids don't watch that - I know I never did - but don't you people have lessons on that kinda stuff? Some people need to be shocked in order to get them to stop doing it...

And if she's doing all that then there has to be some sort of unhappiness in her life.

Baahh...I know.

Nope, we don't. Some social workers come once in a blue moon to pay us lessons on that stuff.

Yes:thumb_yello:

...speaking of smoking, I had to go for the Epiphany thing w/ my fam. And dinner :naughty:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0

Sun Gemini 27.31 Ascendant Leo 3.44

Moon Pisces 19.36 II Leo 21.25

Mercury Gemini 9.58 III Virgo 13.47

Venus Gemini 10.27 IV Libra 13.45

Mars Virgo 12.03 V Scorpio 22.22

Jupiter Sagittarius 8.20 R VI Capricorn 1.54

Saturn Pisces 24.30 VII Aquarius 3.44

Uranus Capricorn 29.42 R VIII Aquarius 21.25

Neptune Capricorn 24.53 R IX Pisces 13.47

Pluto Scorpio 28.28 R Midheaven Aries 13.45

Lilith Gemini 18.44 XI Taurus 22.22

Asc node Scorpio 4.14 XII Cancer 1.54

it's not like I know anything more now :aah:

oh damn, it's not showing in a readable way :naughty:

Good Lord : boxed: Bohemian. Sure. :a ah:

I agree, why would I wanna go to a concert just to forget it? Wouldn't want to meet Mika but have no memory of it :blink:

A lot of Geminis! You have your Moon in Pisces - that means you're very shy and emotional when it comes to love; Venus in Gemini - well, I'm not quite sure what that means :aah: What are Gemini people like in love? :blink:

Well of course...

Libra and my ascendant is Virgo. I talk too much and hate conflicts.

I would really want to read Mika's full horoscope but his birth time isn't known by the astrology web sites, so we can't know his ascendant.

Libra and my ascendant is Virgo. I talk too much and hate conflicts.

I would really want to read Mika's full horoscope but his birth time isn't known by the astrology web sites, so we can't know his ascendant.

I found this ages ago: http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/KNtU877FXmG8.htm

Obviously we don't know Mika personally but I'd say it was quite accurate.

WARNING: It's an incredibly long and exhausting read.

I found this ages ago: http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/KNtU877FXmG8.htm

Obviously we don't know Mika personally but I'd say it was quite accurate.

WARNING: It's an incredibly long and exhausting read.

I know this. But they don't have his birth time! So they can't claim anything! According to this his Asc. is Sagittarius, which isn't very possible :naughty: He can't be double fire...He'd be a lot stronger psychically if he had been double fire.

I know this. But they don't have his birth time! So they can't claim anything! According to this his Asc. is Sagittarius, which isn't very possible :naughty: He can't be double fire...He'd be a lot stronger psychically if he had been double fire.

See, they put 12:00 PM (unknown) .

I know lol.

and why can't both his star sign and ascending sign be Fire Signs?

I know lol.

and why can't both his star sign and ascending sign be Fire Signs?

They can, but I don't think they are. Knowing horoscopes and starsigns and astrology, there's no way Mika could be double fire...from what we know about him at least. And from what impressions about him we've got. IMO he's either Virgo or Pisces in Asc.. Or something airy.

Basically he can be double fire but with some bad aspects.

The birth time is crucial in making a natal chart and in calculating the Asc. Without it you can't calculate anything!

They can, but I don't think they are. Knowing horoscopes and starsigns and astrology, there's no way Mika could be double fire...from what we know about him at least. And from what impressions about him we've got. IMO he's either Virgo or Pisces in Asc.. Or something airy.

The birth time is crucial in making a natal chart and in calculating the Asc. Without it you can't calculate anything!

I suppose. There is a lot of fragility to him and fragility isn't really a part of a fire sign. What signs are private? Probably cancer...

I suppose. There is a lot of fragility to him and fragility isn't really a part of a fire sign. What signs are private? Probably cancer...

Virgos and Aries too. (I know it from myself. Virgos are very secretive and shy about private stuff, when talking in public that is.) Scorpio can be too (rather mysterious about private life, as Aries), but I don't think his asc is Scorpio. Too strong combination of two sings for him, again.

I'd go for Pisces or Virgo too :thumb_yello:

Virgos and Aries too. (I know it from myself. Virgos are very secretive and shy about private stuff, when talking in public that is.) Scorpio can be too (rather mysterious about private life, as Aries), but I don't think his asc is Scorpio. Too strong combination of two sings for him, again.

Aries are shy? My dad's pretty open! :shocked:

Mind you he is part Aries, part Taurus...

why are cusp signs so conflicting :aah:

I'd go for Pisces or Virgo too :thumb_yello:

Yep! Though I'm pretty sure it's Virgo! Perfectionist, OCD, analyses things pretty much, is emotionally very introvert,often hides his true feelings and disguises them in sth else,is secretive about his private life, cares a lot about money,can be calm and casual, always kind to people, good manners. Critisizes everything.

Aries are shy? My dad's pretty open! :shocked:

Mind you he is part Aries, part Taurus...

why are cusp signs so conflicting :aah:

Not shy, but mysterious. Aries are socially very open, but are mysterious about private stuff.

Yep! Though I'm pretty sure it's Virgo! Perfectionist, OCD, analyses things pretty much, is emotionally very introvert,often hides his true feelings and disguises them in sth else,is secretive about his private life, cares a lot about money,can be calm and casual, always kind to people, good manners. Critisizes everything.

Not shy, but mysterious. Aries are socially very open, but are mysterious about private stuff.

Ah yes, I suppose Virgo does go well with Mika.

And my dad's quite open about private stuff :aah: I'm not even gonna repeat some of the stuff he's told me! :roftl:

Ah yes, I suppose Virgo does go well with Mika.

And my dad's quite open about private stuff :aah: I'm not even gonna repeat some of the stuff he's told me! :roftl:

Oh well! I dunno! His asc is Taurus you say? Maybe it's because of that:thumb_yello: I dunno his other sings in natal chart lol! My mom's Aries too! But her Asc Scorpio :aah:

I could make out an equal case for Pisces.

I'll have to go back to his chart and consider the effect on house positions.

:mf_rosetinted: Although he could position himself anywhere in my house :das:

Guys check this out

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=Michael+Holbrook+Penniman&sex=t&d1day=18&d1month=8&d1year=1983&d1hour=12&d1min=0&nohouses=true&citylist=Beirut,+Lebanon〈=en

I did this for Mika, but without birth time. Seems I can get some info even without birth time:thumb_yello: (not his Asc though)

Oh well! I dunno! His asc is Taurus you say? Maybe it's because of that:thumb_yello: I dunno his other sings in natal chart lol! My mom's Aries too! But her Asc Scorpio :aah:

No no, he was born on the cusp of Taurus and Aries. I've no idea what his ascending sign is :aah:

I could make out an equal case for Pisces.

I'll have to go back to his chart and consider the effect on house positions.

:mf_rosetinted:Although he could position himself anywhere in my house :das:

He can position himself anywhere on me if he likes

:teehee:

Guys check this out

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=Michael+Holbrook+Penniman&sex=t&d1day=18&d1month=8&d1year=1983&d1hour=12&d1min=0&nohouses=true&citylist=Beirut,+Lebanon〈=en

I did this for Mika, but without birth time. Seems I can get some info even without birth time:thumb_yello: (not his Asc though)

Hmm...

two Leos, two Libras, one Aquarius, one Gemini, two Virgo's and four Sagittarius...

interesting.

Y'know...Leo's and Sagittarius people are supposed to get on. Mika, if you wanna hook up sometimes :das:

:aah:

I'm gonna be honest, I don't get these Natal Charts!

This is mine. :shocked:

I have a lot of starsigns :roftl:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=Caroline&sex=f&d1day=23&d1month=7&d1year=1989&d1hour=0&d1min=55&citylist=Rochford+%281%29%2C+United+Kingdom〈=en

five Leos, one Pisces, two Gemini's, five Capricorn's, two Scorpio's, two Libra's, two Aquarius, one Taurus.

I had no idea I was so f*cked up :roftl:

Hmm...

two Leos, two Libras, one Aquarius, one Gemini, two Virgo's and four Sagittarius...

interesting.

Y'know...Leo's and Sagittarius people are supposed to get on. Mika, if you wanna hook up sometimes :das:

:aah:

I'm gonna be honest, I don't get these Natal Charts!

Cherisse is Sagittarius,and Imogen Heap is too! They go very well together!

And my Asc is Sagittarius :das:

Haha :aah: I don't get very much of it too. I should ask a proffesional astrologist to do one for me. But it's fun analysing it. :bleh:

Cherisse is Sagittarius,and Imogen Heap is too! They go very well together!

And my Asc is Sagittarius :das:

Haha :aah: I don't get very much of it too. I should ask a proffesional astrologist to do one for me. But it's fun analysing it. :bleh:

ah, no wonder Mika and Cherisse are often together :aah:

Leo's and Gemini get on too...(Mika being Leo, Gemini being my rising sign...I am actually a Leo...)

Auuuuuuuuuuuu :shocked:

5 Leos

5 Capricorns

2 Scorpios

2 Cancers

1 Pisces

2 Libras

2 Geminis

1Aries

1 Sagittarius

1 Taurus

!!

Oh and it seems your Asc is Taurus, not Gemini!

Archived