• Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't underestimate a Scorpio, Keti! :mf_rosetinted: she's WATCHING us for sure!

I'm sure she does:mf_rosetinted: I get along with Scorpios really well :fangurl:

:shocked:

Leo's underrepresented in a Mika fanclub? :roftl:

:roftl:

I know Marilyn Mastin is Leo... and CazGirl...and mika-fan1001...

What's your sign?

I'm sure she does:mf_rosetinted: I get along with Scorpios really well :fangurl:

:roftl:

I know Marilyn Mastin is Leo... and CazGirl...and mika-fan1001...

What's your sign?

I don't get along with Virgos that well :lol3:

I mean I had my best friend a Virgo and used to laugh and shared every secrets...but when we fought...we fought for good... :blush-anim-cl:

One thing I can never imagine is fighting with an MFCer...it really doesn't matter the sign as long as we're all in this together...

Oh and by the way, lately I have noticed some VERY powerful highlights of a Leo at Moose... :naughty: I've never really paid much attention to those details before but for a while I do and the weird thing is how much he resembles my grandpa :lmfao: with who I have so much fun and he's just awesome, he's my role model! :biggrin2: (he's a Leo too...)

I don't get along with Virgos that well :lol3:

I mean I had my best friend a Virgo and used to laugh and shared every secrets...but when we fought...we fought for good... :blush-anim-cl:

One thing I can never imagine is fighting with an MFCer...it really doesn't matter the sign as long as we're all in this together...

Oh and by the way, lately I have noticed some VERY powerful highlights of a Leo at Moose... :naughty: I've never really paid much attention to those details before but for a while I do and the weird thing is how much he resembles my grandpa :lmfao: with who I have so much fun and he's just awesome, he's my role model! :biggrin2: (he's a Leo too...)

I don't get along with Virgos either! :roftl: Because I'm not a typical one. The only Virgo I love is my best friend, but he's a boy :naughty: He's Virgo/Libra (same as Michael Jackson, btw :teehee:). Virgo boys are different from Virgo girls.

I've fought with MFCers! :roftl:

I'm really intersted in astrology and horoscope. I'd LOVE to know Mika's birth time so I could make him a full natal chart. :aah:

:thumb_yello:i'm scorpio too but i have my ascendant in leo :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:i want to know Mika's birth time too :blush-anim-cl:because i want to know his ascendant...

I think it's Virgo...

Voted ... is Aries :biggrin2:

really? :biggrin2: cool! My mom's Aries too.

:boxed:OH,please no!i don't love this sign!:mf_rosetinted: especial for the man...

I'm Virgo:mf_rosetinted:

I'm pretty sure he is. He has many many characteristics of Virgo apart from Leo.

Archived