• Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

it was because keti said she didn't usually go well w/ Gemini (like me, but I'm an exception apparently :naughty:) and she wanted to know my ascendant cos that is an 'extra factor' :aah:

Oh, got that, thanx. :wink2:

I feel like in an Astrology centre (if there is one) or something. :biggrin2:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA! Virgos are in the 3rd place now. :mf_rosetinted:

Along with Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius...:aah:

Come OOON, why don't you Virgos vote?? Dcdeb,JackViolet,Neiobi,Freestyle,xhurtfulpurplex,Diana,Avoca,ce_mika??! :roftl:

My star constallations must be in a good position this year :naughty:because I've won two things in these 5 days already!! A photocamera on MTV Adria and a Mika Tshirt on the Bday competition!!!!:boing::biggrin2::biggrin2:

My star constallations must be in a good position this year :naughty:because I've won two things in these 5 days already!! A photocamera on MTV Adria and a Mika Tshirt on the Bday competition!!!!:boing::biggrin2::biggrin2:
oh yeah!! congrats again Keti!! :yay:
oh here it is!

I was pretty sure there was already a 3d about signs, but couldn't find it

No wounder the MFC is so fierce , so many Aries :roftl:

Explains everything , needa few more calming signs :naughty:

:naughty:

Virgos are calm generally , the ones Ive met are , calm and very specific

Yes they are, but have a tendency to be a bit bossy lol. And can sometimes be stubborn.

Would be interesting to see if there's any zodiac sign 'taking over' MFC...:naughty: this poll doesn't get seen by enough people to be statistially realiable on though :aah:

Yes, that's what I was thinking too:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Virgos are calm generally , the ones Ive met are , calm and very specific

True...sometimes... :bleh:

Yes they are, but have a tendency to be a bit bossy lol. And can sometimes be stubborn.

:thumb_yello: combined with my Sagittarius ascedant...:biggrin2:

What's your ascedant Caz?

What's your ascedant Caz?

Well, I was born on a cusp: Cancer and Leo. I have a tendancy to feel more leonine than cancerian...my cancerian qualities tend to slip in when I'm down.

Also, I'm not always entirely social...I only like partying once in a while and have no problem with being alone.

I believe my rising sign is Gemini?

Well, I was born on a cusp: Cancer and Leo. I have a tendancy to feel more leonine than cancerian...my cancerian qualities tend to slip in when I'm down.

Also, I'm not always entirely social...I only like partying once in a while and have no problem with being alone.

Im kinda suprised by that .. I would of said you would of been 100% sociable (I have that mix too .. love to party and go out then love my time as well)

Im kinda suprised by that .. I would of said you would of been 100% sociable (I have that mix too .. love to party and go out then love my time as well)

Lol, I enjoy my downtime, although I most of it is down to laziness (Leos are known for that lol). I just have times where I'm like "I can't be bothered to go out tonight".

Once I'm out I'm okay...it's just the thought of doing it :aah:

Unless it's Mika related, then it's a different story :teehee:

Leo/Gemini :shocked: errrr...what a combination:naughty::naughty:

I'm not a typical Virgo because I was born in the 3rd (last) decade (Sept 17th), and actually I was supposed to be Libra :aah: but was born about a week earlier. I have many Virgo characteristics,but there are many I don't have at all too. I have a few Sagittarius characteristics indeed (found out about it just a few months ago, thought my ascedant was Aquarius LOL), but I have many Scorpio characteristics (I've got 5 in my natal chart) and Aries ones too.

I don't like to party at all. I've been only to a couple of parties in my life. I don't know, I just feel unpleasant there:boxed: I especially hate discos - I pass out of those flashing lights:aah:

I'm much more a home-party person and I prefer watching telly and reading or just hanging out with my friends to going out and drinking and doing drugs or so :roftl::naughty:

Hell no, we're taking over this joint :mf_rosetinted:

The downside of aries is the fire sadly , thats why you need someone like DcDeb in this place ... all fire isnt good .. me all emotional and snappy sometimes , with NO albility to sit back and judge sometimes :roftl:

Great thread btw .. I love anything statistical based:biggrin2:

The downside of aries is the fire sadly , thats why you need someone like DcDeb in this place ... all fire isnt good .. me all emotional and snappy sometimes , with NO albility to sit back and judge sometimes :roftl:

Great thread btw .. I love anything statistical based:biggrin2:

I know too well - I seem to have all the bad qualities of an Aries with none of the good ones :lmfao:

Archived