• Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

Leo/Gemini :shocked: errrr...what a combination:naughty::naughty:

I'm not a typical Virgo because I was born in the 3rd (last) decade (Sept 17th), and actually I was supposed to be Libra :aah: but was born about a week earlier. I have many Virgo characteristics,but there are many I don't have at all too. I have a few Sagittarius characteristics indeed (found out about it just a few months ago, thought my ascedant was Aquarius LOL), but I have many Scorpio characteristics (I've got 5 in my natal chart) and Aries ones too.

Yeah I guess there's a bit of steam lol :naughty: but leo's and gemini are typically supposed to get on, so that I have no problem with, but being born on the cusp and having leo and cancerian qualities is more problematic because they're both oppsoites: leo's are firey, creative, enthusiastic, organised (if bothered), proud, snobbish, patronising and seek social activities. Cancerians are quiet, unforgiving, gullible, overemotional, imaginative, maternal/paternal, protective and cautious.

I'd say I have all of those qualities, it's like having a split personality sometimes. It really depends on my mood on which side of me you're gonna get...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The downside of aries is the fire sadly , thats why you need someone like DcDeb in this place ... all fire isnt good .. me all emotional and snappy sometimes , with NO albility to sit back and judge sometimes :roftl:

Great thread btw .. I love anything statistical based:biggrin2:

Yes, we need Deb here! :roftl: there are so MANY Virgos here, I dunno why won't they vote:shocked: if all Virgos voted we'd be on the 1st place :das:

See that's a Virgo characteristic:thumb_yello: maybe you have some Virgo in your natal chart LOL:biggrin2:

I don't like to party at all. I've been only to a couple of parties in my life. I don't know, I just feel unpleasant there:boxed: I especially hate discos - I pass out of those flashing lights:aah:

I'm much more a home-party person and I prefer watching telly and reading or just hanging out with my friends to going out and drinking and doing drugs or so :roftl::naughty:

House party over clubbing anyday!

And the bold bit...you serious?

No seriously, I can't tell lol. I'm guessing you are joking because of the smilies?

The downside of aries is the fire sadly , thats why you need someone like DcDeb in this place ... all fire isnt good .. me all emotional and snappy sometimes , with NO albility to sit back and judge sometimes :roftl:

Great thread btw .. I love anything statistical based:biggrin2:

are you an aries? Woo! Maybe that's why we get on :naughty: (although we didn't at first :teehee:)

Yes, we need Deb here! :roftl: there are so MANY Virgos here, I dunno why won't they vote:shocked: if all Virgos voted we'd be on the 1st place :das:

wasn't Virgo a sign that tends to not believe in astrology, or am I getting sth confused there? :aah::naughty:

Well not all characteristics are necessarily (sp?) shown I guess :dunno: lol why am I trying to discuss this when I have no clue? :roftl:

I think that if you search the characteristics of your particular star sign then you will find that you possess at least most of those attributes, but of course other things need to be taken into account such as: star sign, rising sun, if you're on a cusp, the dates you're born on and what time, and most importantly your upbringing.

I know upbringing has nothing to do with starsigns, but it's also your childhood and what happened to you during that time that helps determine your character as an adult and the qualities you learn.

Yeah I guess there's a bit of steam lol :naughty: but leo's and gemini are typically supposed to get on, so that I have no problem with, but being born on the cusp and having leo and cancerian qualities is more problematic because they're both oppsoites: leo's are firey, creative, enthusiastic, organised (if bothered), proud, snobbish, patronising and seek social activities. Cancerians are quiet, unforgiving, gullible, overemotional, imaginative, maternal/paternal, protective and cautious.

I'd say I have all of those qualities, it's like having a split personality sometimes. It really depends on my mood on which side of me you're gonna get...

Yeah, I see that!

From Virgo characteristics I have...hmm. I'm quoting some text I found here

It doesn't mean that she is not as shy and as reserved as she seems to be...A Virgo female is a complete woman! She has all the charms and tricks that any other female has, but she is not weak. Infact, she has quite a determination and can do anything if she sets her mind to it. .She will be completely devoted and loyal to you in a relationship. Still, if it doesn't seems to be working, she will severe all the ties and become as cold as the North Pole...Virgo women's characteristics profile is an odd mix of emotions and practicality, romance and common sense. When they fall in love, they show such extreme passion and intensity that only few other women can. Making them fall in love is, however, an entirely different task. They will demand total perfection from you, even though they may fall short in that arena. ...It's better to get used to their critical nature. A Virgo girl believes that she is extremely efficient and organized and what is more annoying is, that she is right...but she can be very demanding and fussy...On the other hand, a Virgo woman will find it very hard to accept that she is wrong. The fact is, most of the time she's not....Her taste is very good and her intellect quite developed. If you are trying to woo her, take her to places like theatre, art gallery, etc. Just like a typical Virgo, she is prone to worrying about things too much and she will do your part of the job too. ....Alaways analyses things too much....

Blabalbla.aa.....but there are many I don't have. As for example, I'm not very tidy and I don't pay much attention to tidyness. I'm perfectly tidy in my chaos :pinkbow:

Or, I'm not interested in becoming an advocate or a doctor or an architect, which are characteristic jobs for Virgos...also, it's not typical for Virgos to be artists, which I am.

Yeah, I see that!

From Virgo characteristics I have...hmm. I'm quoting some text I found here

It doesn't mean that she is not as shy and as reserved as she seems to be...A Virgo female is a complete woman! She has all the charms and tricks that any other female has, but she is not weak. Infact, she has quite a determination and can do anything if she sets her mind to it. .She will be completely devoted and loyal to you in a relationship. Still, if it doesn't seems to be working, she will severe all the ties and become as cold as the North Pole...Virgo women's characteristics profile is an odd mix of emotions and practicality, romance and common sense. When they fall in love, they show such extreme passion and intensity that only few other women can. Making them fall in love is, however, an entirely different task. They will demand total perfection from you, even though they may fall short in that arena. ...It's better to get used to their critical nature. A Virgo girl believes that she is extremely efficient and organized and what is more annoying is, that she is right...but she can be very demanding and fussy...On the other hand, a Virgo woman will find it very hard to accept that she is wrong. The fact is, most of the time she's not....Her taste is very good and her intellect quite developed. If you are trying to woo her, take her to places like theatre, art gallery, etc. Just like a typical Virgo, she is prone to worrying about things too much and she will do your part of the job too. ....Alaways analyses things too much....

Blabalbla.aa.....but there are many I don't have. As for example, I'm not very tidy and I don't pay much attention to tidyness. I'm perfectly tidy in my chaos :pinkbow:

Or, I'm not interested in becoming an advocate or a doctor or an architect, which are characteristic jobs for Virgos...

like I said in my previous post, not everything goes by starsigns..your upbringing is heavily involved in helping you shape who you are.

But what about your ascendant/rising sign? You may find that your star sign and your rising sign conflict with each other.

House party over clubbing anyday!

And the bold bit...you serious?

No seriously, I can't tell lol. I'm guessing you are joking because of the smilies?

)

I'm being serious. Many of my mates go out and do drugs. I got in a terrible fight with my ex best friend last summer when she did drugs and called me in the middle of night and started telling me rubbish on phone.

wasn't Virgo a sign that tends to not believe in astrology, or am I getting sth confused there? :aah::naughty:

Yeah :thumb_yello: That's usually stories for little children for her and she doesn't believe it. But I do, and I'm very interested in astrology :thumb_yello: (being a non-typical Virgo that is)

I think that if you search the characteristics of your particular star sign then you will find that you possess at least most of those attributes, but of course other things need to be taken into account such as: star sign, rising sun, if you're on a cusp, the dates you're born on and what time, and most importantly your upbringing.

I know upbringing has nothing to do with starsigns, but it's also your childhood and what happened to you during that time that helps determine your character as an adult and the qualities you learn.

...and this is where I'm out of the game. All this is kinda fun & interesting, but I've spent much time on it, so I don't really know anything about it :aah:

The upbringing sounds most logical to me tbh. I probably am thinking too logical for astrology lol.

I'm being serious. Many of my mates go out and do drugs. I got in a terrible fight with my ex best friend last summer when she did drugs and called me in the middle of night and started telling me rubbish on phone.

dayum, so long as you don't do them yourself.

I'm very anti drugs, smoking and to a certain extent - alcohol :aah:

...and this is where I'm out of the game. All this is kinda fun & interesting, but I've spent much time on it, so I don't really know anything about it :aah:

The upbringing sounds most logical to me tbh. I probably am thinking too logical for astrology lol.

tell me your birthplace and what time you were born and I will scour the internet for you!

Yeah :thumb_yello: That's usually stories for little children for her and she doesn't believe it. But I do, and I'm very interested in astrology :thumb_yello: (being a non-typical Virgo that is)

Ha, I got sth right :kachinga::roftl:

I'm kinda interested in it too, I'm quite sceptic actually. Is Gemini one of those critical signs too? :naughty:

tell me your birthplace and what time you were born and I will scour the internet for you!

same :aah:

Okay... not sure when exactly I was born, but something in the morning past 8. I guess 8:15 am. In Landshut (Bavaria), Germany, on 19 June 1995 :aah:

like I said in my previous post, not everything goes by starsigns..your upbringing is heavily involved in helping you shape who you are.

But what about your ascendant/rising sign? You may find that your star sign and your rising sign conflict with each other.

That's right! I agree that upbringing is heavily involved.

Sagittarius is my asc., and it's quite different from Virgo, so yes, I think they are in a conflict with each other :aah: Actually, many times I think that I'm in a coflict with myself LOL:roftl:

Both Virgo and Saggitarius are top-heavy, so there you go:naughty:

I've never had my natal chart REALLY done...by some astrologist that is. I only did it on some website.

:roftl: perhaps you have some Capricorn or Virgo in natal chart:naughty:

That's right! I agree that upbringing is heavily involved.

Sagittarius is my asc., and it's quite different from Virgo, so yes, I think they are in a conflict with each other :aah: Actually, many times I think that I'm in a coflict with myself LOL:roftl:

Both Virgo and Saggitarius are top-heavy, so there you go:naughty:

I've never had my natal chart REALLY done...by some astrologist that is. I only did it on some website.

:roftl: perhaps you have some Capricorn or Virgo in natal chart:naughty:

why's that so funny? :naughty: lol you need to be patient with me, I only know the almost stereotype-like standard characteristics right now :biggrin2:

!

Me too! And it's so POPULAR to do those things now. Like, if you don't do it, then you're a loser and coward :lmfao: No thanks, I just don't wanna make a fool out of myself. I find drinking and smoking to a certain extent fine, but drugs - :thumbdown:

But I guess many kids wanna try it. I've tried many alcohol drinks and I've tried cigarettes and found none of those too exciting or attractive.

Ha, I got sth right :kachinga::roftl:

I'm kinda interested in it too, I'm quite sceptic actually. Is Gemini one of those critical signs too? :naughty:

Hmmm, I don't think so. Gemini is quite social and fun to be friends with, but often has double-face.

You can do your natal chart here:thumb_yello:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

why's that so funny? :naughty: lol you need to be patient with me, I only know the almost stereotype-like standard characteristics right now :biggrin2:

Well you said lol yourself, LOL :roftl::naughty:

I knooow, I am patient :biggrin2: (am I?:blink: hope so:blush-anim-cl:)

Me too! And it's so POPULAR to do those things now. Like, if you don't do it, then you're a loser and coward :lmfao: No thanks, I just don't wanna make a fool out of myself. I find drinking and smoking to a certain extent fine, but drugs - :thumbdown:

But I guess many kids wanna try it. I've tried many alcohol drinks and I've tried cigarettes and found none of those too exciting or attractive.

Hmmm, I don't think so. Gemini is quite social and fun to be friends with, but often has double-face.

You can do your natal chart here:thumb_yello:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

Yeah... we have that one little boy in our class, he's the smallest & youngest, and he seems to be pretty proud of doing rubbish :aah: Not that he's the only one, I've heard ppl talking about parties where some where REALLY drunk (vomiting, doing embarassing things and have others take pictures... jeez :aah:) I haven't tried any of that, a reason to be glad I'm not popular for a change :naughty: Smoking too, but that seems to have got less, at least something. Dunno if there're illegal drugs too....not sure I even wanna know :boxed:

okay, will do.......:thumb_yello:

Archived