• Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... we have that one little boy in our class, he's the smallest & youngest, and he seems to be pretty proud of doing rubbish :aah: Not that he's the only one, I've heard ppl talking about parties where some where REALLY drunk (vomiting, doing embarassing things and have others take pictures... jeez :aah:) I haven't tried any of that, a reason to be glad I'm not popular for a change :naughty: Smoking too, but that seems to have got less, at least something. Dunno if there're illegal drugs too....not sure I even wanna know :boxed:

okay, will do.......:thumb_yello:

I hate cigarettes. Absolutely everything about them, particularly the smell. F*CK OFF! slowly kill yourself all you like but don't make me breathe in your poison. I don't wanna die from lung cancer or whatever because someone's smoking something that's harmful to themselves and other people. Hate it, hate it, hate it, and I'm not afraid to move away from people - say, at a bus stop - because they smoke.

I know it's outside and they "have a right to smoke", but it freakin' STINKS and actually makes me feel sick. Plus the smell gets on your clothes and I don't want to walk around with that horrible stench on me for the rest of the day.

I hate it at work as well where you get a customer come up to you giving you "fag breath". I have to lean or take a step back. It's foul. Carry some gum on you or something!

Drinking...I don't like it. If I'm out I might have a drink or two, but I've never been drunk because I don't see the point.

I was at work New Years Day and a customer said to me "what's it like working with a hangover?" and I said "I don't know, I don't have one." He laughed out of surprise and said "why? didn't you get drunk?" and I said no. The man was very bemused and asked "why not??" to which I replied "because I don't see the point in getting drunk, having a good time and then forgetting everything in the morning."

Silence.

Man: "Oh."

I honestly don't see the point. If people need to get drunk to have a good time then they have a problem that needs addressing. I won't be pressurised to drink...and people change when they've had a few too many. I've experienced that and it's not pretty.

As for drugs...don't get me started. There are so many people who are decent and lovely people who could do so much better for themselves if they didn't do drugs. It ruins you. Just like excessive smoking and drinking does.

f*ck sake, as soon as I find it, you post it :ahh:

:naughty:

Yeah... we have that one little boy in our class, he's the smallest & youngest, and he seems to be pretty proud of doing rubbish :aah: Not that he's the only one, I've heard ppl talking about parties where some where REALLY drunk (vomiting, doing embarassing things and have others take pictures... jeez :aah:) I haven't tried any of that, a reason to be glad I'm not popular for a change :naughty: Smoking too, but that seems to have got less, at least something. Dunno if there're illegal drugs too....not sure I even wanna know :boxed:

okay, will do.......:thumb_yell o:

Omg :boxed: yeah, the situation's pretty same here as well...

patient enough I'd say :teehee:

:kachinga:

Okay, so what is cusp? :aah:

It's when you're born on 'the edge' of another starsign,so to say...e.g. Virgo's from 22nd August to 22nd Sept and you're born e.g. on 22nd Aug:thumb_yello: so if you were born a day before you'd have been Leo!:biggrin2:

Okay, so what is cusp? :aah:

A cusp is someone who's born on a day/time where the star signs are changing. For example the last full day for cancer is 22 July (although sometimes it can be the first day for Leo) and the first full day for Leo is 24 July.

23 July is the in between day, although it's often the first full day for Leo.

I was born 23 July 1989 - the inbetween day for Cancer and Leo.

I hate cigarettes. Absolutely everything about them, particularly the smell. F*CK OFF! slowly kill yourself all you like but don't make me breathe in your poison. I don't wanna die from lung cancer or whatever because someone's smoking something that's harmful to themselves and other people. Hate it, hate it, hate it, and I'm not afraid to move away from people - say, at a bus stop - because they smoke.

I know it's outside and they "have a right to smoke", but it freakin' STINKS and actually makes me feel sick. Plus the smell gets on your clothes and I don't want to walk around with that horrible stench on me for the rest of the day.

I hate it at work as well where you get a customer come up to you giving you "fag breath". I have to lean or take a step back. It's foul. Carry some gum on you or something!

Drinking...I don't like it. If I'm out I might have a drink or two, but I've never been drunk because I don't see the point.

I was at work New Years Day and a customer said to me "what's it like working with a hangover?" and I said "I don't know, I don't have one." He laughed out of surprise and said "why? didn't you get drunk?" and I said no. The man was very bemused and asked "why not??" to which I replied "because I don't see the point in getting drunk, having a good time and then forgetting everything in the morning."

Silence.

I honestly don't see the point. If people need to get drunk to have a good time then they have a problem that needs addressing. I won't be pressurised to drink...and people change when they've had a few too many. I've experienced that and it's not pretty.

As for drugs...don't get me started. There are so many people who are decent and lovely people who could do so much better for themselves if they didn't do drugs. It ruins you. Just like excessive smoking and drinking does.

:thumb_yello:

Silence.

Yeah, the smell is the worst really :aah: And knowing that it goes into the lungs, even when you're not smoking the cigarette yourself. Don't feel like ruining my voice either. Same with alcohol really. That's pretty much the attitude my parents have, and the most I drank was about three sips for New Year last time :aah: Didn't like it, too bitter :puke:

I know it in theory, but I can't back it up with any real situations I've seen (I'm glad!), so why am I ranting actually, you said everything :thumb_yello:

Omg :boxed: yeah, the situation's pretty same here as well...

:kachinga:

It's when you're born on 'the edge' of another starsign,so to say...e.g. Virgo's from 22nd August to 22nd Sept and you're born e.g. on 22nd Aug:thumb_yello: so if you were born a day before you'd have been Leo!:biggrin2:

looks like that's a common phenomen... I know teens wanna be grown-ups, I know that myself, only I don't drink or smoke in order to:aah:

A cusp is someone who's born on a day/time where the star signs are changing. For example the last full day for cancer is 22 July (although sometimes it can be the first day for Leo) and the first full day for Leo is 24 July.

23 July is the in between day, although it's often the first full day for Leo.

I was born 23 July 1989 - the inbetween day for Cancer and Leo.

okay, thanks both of you :biggrin2: So not my case :teehee:

I'm at the houses thing right now :aah:

:thumb_yello:

I'm very stubborn and I will never give in to it - mainly just to prove a point. I was on holiday in Egypt and my friends got me an alcoholic drink when I specifically asked them not to. They kept telling me to drink it and I was getting so annoyed with them and felt as though they weren't understanding how I felt about it that I started to cry. They soon changed their tune and returned the drink.

If you give in you're seen as a pushover and people feel like they either have control over you or that you're not that fussed after all.

Even if I end up crying, I won't give in. People who don't even bother understanding why you feel that way just aren't worth bothering with...when I was at school I rebelled against the girls and never wore makeup, I was chubbier, I wasn't trendy, I never got with any boys, I never got drunk, tried drinking, did drugs or had under-age sex.

Even my sister has tried to get me to drink but I will not do something simply because "other people do it" or to "fit in".

If people won't accept me for the way I am then it's their loss - follow the rest of the sheep if you will but I won't live my life that way. I'll do what I want when I want without feeling the need of approval. I should be your friend because you like me, not because we do exactly the same things.

Sorry, I get really passionate about this :naughty:

I'm very stubborn and I will never give in to it - mainly just to prove a point. I was on holiday in Egypt and my friends got me an alcoholic drink when I specifically asked them not to. They kept telling me to drink it and I was getting so annoyed with them and felt as though they weren't understanding how I felt about it that I started to cry. They soon changed their tune and returned the drink.

If you give in you're seen as a pushover and people feel like they either have control over you or that you're not that fussed after all.

Even if I end up crying, I won't give in. People who don't even bother understanding why you feel that way just aren't worth bothering with...when I was at school I rebelled against the girls and never wore makeup, I was chubbier, I wasn't trendy, I never got with any boys, I never got drunk, tried drinking, did drugs or had under-age sex.

Even my sister has tried to get me to drink but I will not do something simply because "other people do it" or to "fit in".

If people won't accept me for the way I am then it's their loss - follow the rest of the sheep if you will but I won't live my life that way. I'll do what I want when I want without feeling the need of approval. I should be your friend because you like me, not because we do exactly the same things.

That's actually cooler than just fitting in. I just recently came to the conclusion that trying to be oh so cool isn't that cool at all :naughty:

I don't know if I could have resisted them that far...when I end up crying, that's kinda too much for me :aah:

Don't be sorry for sticking to your point :thumb_yello:

...right, where was I? Aspects. :blink:

If you give in you're seen as a pushover and people feel like they either have control over you and that you're not that fussed after all.

I feel EXACTLY as you! And don't worry, I get very passionate about it too :naughty: Actually many times I end up fighting with whoever started provoking me about it :aah:

I hate it when someone asks me:"Why don't you party around, why don't you go with boys, why don't you HAVE FUN and enjoy the life?? When are you going to do it if not NOW??", because apparently enjoying life for many of my mates means drinking, smoking, doing drugs, partying,having sex,then drinking again. I've NEVER been into that kind of life and I hardly believe I'll ever be. It's very repulsive for me and I don't have the slightest wish to live that kind of life. Also, I'm only 15 y/o FFS, my time is only there to come!!!

Even my mother teases me sometimes about the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. I always get pissed because, wtf is her problem to ask me that? They'll consider you a weirdo if you don't go out and show that you're social and that you like boys, many people say to me. I say **** OFF! Let them think whatever they want about me,I don't care. I have a couple of true friends who are very similar to me and I talk to them about that stuff rather often, They feel the same as me. As for the boyfriend, I've had only one real boyfriend so far. And I'm okay with it. 4 of girls from my class have already had sex. F off, again...

That's actually cooler than just fitting in. I just recently came to the conclusion that trying to be oh so cool isn't that cool at all :naughty:

I don't know if I could have resisted them that far...when I end up crying, that's kinda too much for me :aah:

Don't be sorry for sticking to your point :thumb_yello:

...right, where was I? Aspects. :blink:

I feel EXACTLY as you! And don't worry, I get very passionate about it too :naughty: Actually many times I end up fighting with whoever started provoking me about it :aah:

I hate it when someone asks me:"Why don't you party around, why don't you go with boys, why don't you HAVE FUN and enjoy the life?? When are you going to do it if not NOW??", because apparently enjoying life for many of my mates means drinking, smoking, doing drugs, partying,having sex,then drinking again. I've NEVER been into that kind of life and I hardly believe I'll ever be. It's very repulsive for me and I don't have the slightest wish to live that kind of life. Also, I'm only 15 y/o FFS, my time is only there to come!!!

Even my mother teases me sometimes about the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. I always get pissed because, wtf is her problem to ask me that? They'll consider you a weirdo if you don't go out and show that you're social and that you like boys, many people say to me. I say **** OFF! Let them think whatever they want about me,I don't care. I have a couple of true friends who are very similar to me and I talk to them about that stuff rather often, They feel the same as me. As for the boyfriend, I've had only one real boyfriend so far. And I'm okay with it. 4 of girls from my class have already had sex. F off, again...

Goodness me, you're 15. That's young! You don't need a boyfriend right now! :aah: If you get one, you get one, but you don't need one. Boys aren't accessories!

As for the bolded part, couldn't agree more...how about I'll enjoy my life the way I CHOOSE TO...you choose you get drunk and stoned and forget everything that ever happened...I choose to go to events and go travelling and meet loads of different people, have a really good time, remember it all and not make a tit out of myself, thanks.

I just don't see what's so cool about memory loss. I know not everyone forgets what happens they get drunk, but many do, and I don't see why people say "I'm gonna go get wrecked tonight!" to purposely forget everything that happened.

I just...I don't see the logic.

My sister recently bagged tickets to see Lulu, Anastacia and Chaka Khan in concert and also got to go to the after party. My sister said she got very drunk and couldn't remember a lot.

WHY THE FLAMING F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! THAT'S AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, WHY CHOOSE TO GET HORRIFICALLY DRUNK AND FORGET ALL THAT?! I don't get it! Why?! I was so annoyed at her, but hey, if that's her choice...

If people perceive me as weird then go ahead, perceive me as weird. I'm quite happy being weird if that's what weird is.

Goodness me, you're 15. That's young! You don't need a boyfriend right now! :aah: If you get one, you get one, but you don't need one. Boys aren't accessories!

As for the bolded part, couldn't agree more...how about I'll enjoy my life the way I CHOOSE TO...you choose you get drunk and stoned and forget everything that ever happened...I choose to go to events and go travelling and meet loads of different people, have a really good time, remember it all and not make a tit out of myself, thanks.

I just don't see what's so cool about memory loss. I know not everyone forgets what happens they get drunk, but many do, and I don't see why people say "I'm gonna go get wrecked tonight!" to purposely forget everything that happened.

I just...I don't see the logic.

My sister recently bagged tickets to see Lulu, Anastacia and Chaka Khan in concert and also got to go to the after party. My sister said she got very drunk and couldn't remember a lot.

WHY THE FLAMING F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! THAT'S AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, WHY CHOOSE TO GET HORRIFICALLY DRUNK AND FORGET ALL THAT?! I don't get it! Why?! I was so annoyed at her, but hey, if that's her choice...

If people perceive me as weird then go ahead, perceive me as weird. I'm quite happy being weird if that's what weird is.

That's what I say too! And believe it or not, one of my friends has had 11 boyfriends so far. And she's my age. She's also had sex with 2 of them, Not to mention that she's been smoking since her age of 11, drugs, she gets stoned and drunk every weekend. And she says she loves it!! I'm living a bohemian way of life, she says; you should try it also.

If YOU'RE living BOHEMIAN way of life,my dear girl, then my grandmother is a squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGHHH!!!

Funny thing is, she comes from a decent family,both parents lawyers, she's very rich... Has a huuuge house where she makes all her parties... But I guess that's why she actually is like that. Her parents are on trips most of the time and she's always by herself.

OMG!! That's just AWFUL! WHY would she want to DO that?? Why would ANYONE want to do that?! I don't get it either!! Why do you GO to that kind of occasions if you're gonna forget all of it afterwards? That isn't cool at all. That's actually rather immature and stupid IMO!! What's the pleasure in vomiting and having headaches??? Such masochists, poor people :naughty:

I agree with you anyway!

I'm still not sure about horoscope signs... a part fo me thinks that it makes no sense to believe that the possition of the stars and planets can affect our lives, but I often find myself reading descriptions of Cancer people and :shocked: find them so accurate that is scary.:naughty:

You can do your natal chart here:thumb_yello:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

Thanks for the site ! I've done it for me, the first part was quite accurate but was way too long to read everything... :aah:

Silence.

Couldn't agree more with you ! :thumb_yello:

That's what I say too! And believe it or not, one of my friends has had 11 boyfriends so far. And she's my age. She's also had sex with 2 of them, Not to mention that she's been smoking since her age of 11, drugs, she gets stoned and drunk every weekend. And she says she loves it!! I'm living a bohemian way of life, she says; you should try it also.

If YOU'RE living BOHEMIAN way of life,my dear girl, then my grandmother is a squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGHHH!!!

Funny thing is, she comes from a decent family,both parents lawyers, she's very rich... Has a huuuge house where she makes all her parties... But I guess that's why she actually is like that. Her parents are on trips most of the time and she's always by herself.

fancy having a life like that at the age of 15! you're a teenager - live like one! i know you experiment in your teen years, but seriously?? The way some kids behave is beyond disturbing. And if she thinks she's living life the "Bohemian way" then she needs to search the term "Bohemian" on Google, because the lifestyle she's living is something some people class as "a drug abuser" and "a binge drinker".

The effects on drinking, drugs and smoking is everywhere on the news but I guess kids don't watch that - I know I never did - but don't you people have lessons on that kinda stuff? Some people need to be shocked in order to get them to stop doing it...

And if she's doing all that then there has to be some sort of unhappiness in her life.

...speaking of smoking, I had to go for the Epiphany thing w/ my fam. And dinner :naughty:

And?? :biggrin2: what signs have you got in there lol?

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0

Sun Gemini 27.31 Ascendant Leo 3.44

Moon Pisces 19.36 II Leo 21.25

Mercury Gemini 9.58 III Virgo 13.47

Venus Gemini 10.27 IV Libra 13.45

Mars Virgo 12.03 V Scorpio 22.22

Jupiter Sagittarius 8.20 R VI Capricorn 1.54

Saturn Pisces 24.30 VII Aquarius 3.44

Uranus Capricorn 29.42 R VIII Aquarius 21.25

Neptune Capricorn 24.53 R IX Pisces 13.47

Pluto Scorpio 28.28 R Midheaven Aries 13.45

Lilith Gemini 18.44 XI Taurus 22.22

Asc node Scorpio 4.14 XII Cancer 1.54

it's not like I know anything more now :aah:

oh damn, it's not showing in a readable way :naughty:

OMG!! That's just AWFUL! WHY would she want to DO that?? Why would ANYONE want to do that?! I don't get it either!! Why do you GO to that kind of occasions if you're gonna forget all of it afterwards? That isn't cool at all. That's actually rather immature and stupid IMO!! What's the pleasure in vomiting and having headaches??? Such masochists, poor people :naughty:

I agree with you anyway!

Good Lord :boxed: Bohemian. Sure. :aah:

I agree, why would I wanna go to a concert just to forget it? Wouldn't want to meet Mika but have no memory of it :blink:

fancy having a life like that at the age of 15! you're a teenager - live like one! i know you experiment in your teen years, but seriously?? The way some kids behave is beyond disturbing. And if she thinks she's living life the "Bohemian way" then she needs to search the term "Bohemian" on Google, because the lifestyle she's living is something some people class as "a drug abuser" and "a binge drinker".

The effects on drinking, drugs and smoking is everywhere on the news but I guess kids don't watch that - I know I never did - but don't you people have lessons on that kinda stuff? Some people need to be shocked in order to get them to stop doing it...

And if she's doing all that then there has to be some sort of unhappiness in her life.

We just had one of those, about a month ago. Scary scenarios, pictures & co. but tbh I doubt it made a serious impact on most of them. Those who are impressed don't do it anyway, and those who do do it, will forget it after a while, or at least put it in the back of their minds so it won't bother them. That's my impression.

I 'don't remember' that being on the computer that much isn't so good for me either.

I agree, why would I wanna go to a concert just to forget it? Wouldn't want to meet Mika but have no memory of it :blink:

Exactly. I sure as hell wouldn't want to meet Mika in a drunken state.

We just had one of those, about a month ago. Scary scenarios, pictures & co. but tbh I doubt it made a serious impact on most of them. Those who are impressed don't do it anyway, and those who do do it, will forget it after a while, or at least put it in the back of their minds so it won't bother them. That's my impression.

I 'don't remember' that being on the computer that much isn't so good for me either.

There was this programme on TV about sexually transmitted diseases...they freakin' showed you everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Only problem is, I can't remember what it's called...

Exactly. I sure as hell wouldn't want to meet Mika in a drunken state.

There was this programme on TV about sexually transmitted diseases...they freakin' showed you everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Only problem is, I can't remember what it's called...

Don't even want to imagine :aah: Hell, I don't wanna make a git outta myself in front of anyone really :aah:

NOT for me. :aah: Oh well, that would prolly be okay, but I'm horrible with diseases - I tend to end up interpreting small pains as don't-wanna-know-what :boxed: It's actually silly :naughty:

With the Sun in Gemini, the urge for self-expression is strong. These natives are often just as interested in collecting information as they are in sharing it. Curious to a fault, Geminis have a finger in every pie.

Solar Geminis are flexible and changeable people. Their ability to adapt quickly to new situations generally gains them plenty of friends and social contacts. Usually quite clever and witty, Geminis enjoy intellectual conversations and they are easily bored if they are not getting enough mental stimulation.

Often quite adept at fitting in with others, Geminis easily adopt the moods of those around them. They are friends to people from all walks of life, and are not easily intimidated. Their ability to detach themselves can make Geminis very objective and observant, but a little difficult to get close to. Although they often have many friends, intimacy doesn't come as easily to Solar Geminis.

It can be difficult to know what Gemini really feels at any given moment. They are often very impressionable and scattered. There is usually a nervous air to Geminis that can make more personal characters a little uneasy. It is not always intuitive to trust Geminis to be loyal or to keep secrets. Geminis often flit about, moving quickly and keeping busy every step of the way. Many people with this position of the Sun have gained quite a bit of knowledge in their lifetimes, but they don't often possess specialized knowledge. This is because Geminis have relatively short attention spans. Restlessness is especially common with this position of the Sun.

Usually quite affable, Geminis enjoy the "light" side of life. This tendency to take things lightly makes them quite pleasing to be around; but it can be maddening to people seeking support on the deeper issues in life. Geminis are both interesting and interested. Their wit can be dazzling and their changeability dizzying. At the very least, Geminis will seldom bore you.

:blink: not bad I'd say. Comes closer than I'd expected.

With the Sun in Gemini, the urge for self-expression is strong. These natives are often just as interested in collecting information as they are in sharing it. Curious to a fault, Geminis have a finger in every pie.

Solar Geminis are flexible and changeable people. Their ability to adapt quickly to new situations generally gains them plenty of friends and social contacts. Usually quite clever and witty, Geminis enjoy intellectual conversations and they are easily bored if they are not getting enough mental stimulation.

Often quite adept at fitting in with others, Geminis easily adopt the moods of those around them. They are friends to people from all walks of life, and are not easily intimidated. Their ability to detach themselves can make Geminis very objective and observant, but a little difficult to get close to. Although they often have many friends, intimacy doesn't come as easily to Solar Geminis.

It can be difficult to know what Gemini really feels at any given moment. They are often very impressionable and scattered. There is usually a nervous air to Geminis that can make more personal characters a little uneasy. It is not always intuitive to trust Geminis to be loyal or to keep secrets. Geminis often flit about, moving quickly and keeping busy every step of the way. Many people with this position of the Sun have gained quite a bit of knowledge in their lifetimes, but they don't often possess specialized knowledge. This is because Geminis have relatively short attention spans. Restlessness is especially common with this position of the Sun.

Usually quite affable, Geminis enjoy the "light" side of life. This tendency to take things lightly makes them quite pleasing to be around; but it can be maddening to people seeking support on the deeper issues in life. Geminis are both interesting and interested. Their wit can be dazzling and their changeability dizzying. At the very least, Geminis will seldom bore you.

:blink:not bad I'd say. Comes closer than I'd expected.

Surprised? Impressed? :naughty:

Archived