Mika @ Life4you Dutch tv

Sylvana

Maybe... although they usually only host a few gigs during the summer. I hope it's not the Arena. The sound's awful there. :aah:

If he plays at the arena I would probably not go, unless I could arrange something. WAY to big, don't want to end up in a hospital with a panic attack. The "normal" shows are hard enough for me. :boxed:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he plays at the arena I would probably not go, unless I could arrange something. WAY to big, don't want to end up in a hospital with a panic attack. The "normal" shows are hard enough for me. :boxed:

I agree. The smaller the venue, the better. :wub2:

was it live or already recorded last year? if it was live, maybe he got a dog for christmas. :naughty: i'm quite sure that he would've talked about his dog in hanover on dec 9, if he'd had it then already. maybe it belongs to someone in his family, or he made it up like the john travolta story. :naughty: what exactly did he say about the dog?

was it live or already recorded last year? if it was live, maybe he got a dog for christmas. :naughty: i'm quite sure that he would've talked about his dog in hanover on dec 9, if he'd had it then already. maybe it belongs to someone in his family, or he made it up like the john travolta story. :naughty: what exactly did he say about the dog?

It was recorded the day of the Q-music showcase (December 17).

Apperently, the dog is male, but is called Gertrude, and he owns the ground floor of the double decker tourbus. :roftl:

Nah was recorded on the day of the showcase. He said he saw the dog and wanted to take it because it was so cute. The dog owns the whole upper floor of the tourbus, it's name is Gertrude but it's a boy:roftl:

I recorded it with my camera so bad quality, but at least you can see it. It was hilarious, they thought Mika was on drugs:roftl:

The sound in Ahoy is pretty awful too (esp the bass sound). I'm hoping for another Westerpark gig.

Good point.

Nah was recorded on the day of the showcase. He said he saw the dog and wanted to take it because it was so cute. The dog owns the whole upper floor of the tourbus, it's name is Gertrude but it's a boy:roftl:

I recorded it with my camera so bad quality, but at least you can see it. It was hilarious, they thought Mika was on drugs:roftl:

I love Carlo & Irene and I love Mika, the but the combination was a bit... err... strange. :aah:

Good point.

I love Carlo & Irene and I love Mika, the but the combination was a bit... err... strange. :aah:

It was possibly the worst interview ever...but the most hilarious one definately, I really had to try hard not to laugh because it was recording:roftl:

It was possibly the worst interview ever...but the most hilarious one definately, I really had to try hard not to laugh because it was recording:roftl:

:roftl:

They didn't know what to do with him, and he didn't have a clue what they were on about. :aah:

Indeed.. the most hilarious interview EVER!..

Couldn't stop laughing.. Mika almost fell.. talks about his dog and told them it was his love life..saw something to eat and said in a second that it was disgusting.. he taste it and said again.. it's disgusting.. what a show.. :roftl:

"What did you say when you tasted it before?"

"That it was absolutely wonderful!"

"It's DISGUSTING":roftl:

:aah:

He apologized for being rude though. Although I don't think they heard that.

(Strange that it wasn't subtitled, btw. I mean, I don't really need them, but it's kinda lame, especially since it's not actually live.)

I did like the interview! Haha Mika was funny. But Carlo & Irene were sooo stupid. Hello? He doesn't understand Dutch :aah:

But why I am thinking I already knew he had a dog.. In summer he tweeted about a dog some times, thought.. A labradog? Or was it Ella? :blink:

BUT ANOTHER SHOW IN 2010, AND BIGGER YAY. My Mika shows getting bigger and bigger haha. Hoping of Westerpark, I haven't see that sort of shows yet..

And his relation is over, aaah. :boxed:

And that salad looks awful, thank good mika thinks it awful too. :naughty:

I did like the interview! Haha Mika was funny. But Carlo & Irene were sooo stupid. Hello? He doesn't understand Dutch :aah:

But why I am thinking I already knew he had a dog.. In summer he tweeted about a dog some times, thought.. A labradog? Or was it Ella? :blink:

BUT ANOTHER SHOW IN 2010, AND BIGGER YAY. My Mika shows getting bigger and bigger haha. Hoping of Westerpark, I haven't see that sort of shows yet..

He didn't have a dog in the summer...when I gave him the toydog he said: "This is probably the closest I'll ever get":mf_rosetinted:

As long as he doesn't do the Geldredome/Arena/Ahoy or any stadium, I'm fine with it:mf_rosetinted:

He didn't have a dog in the summer...when I gave him the toydog he said: "This is probably the closest I'll ever get":mf_rosetinted:

As long as he doesn't do the Geldredome/Arena/Ahoy or any stadium, I'm fine with it:mf_rosetinted:

where ever it is.. I'll will be there hahaha

indeed.. that was ella.. the dog from greg..

Archived