Mika @ Life4you Dutch tv

Sylvana

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, if those interviewers were so strange, maybe he just made up some stuff for fun, you'll never know with mika! :roftl: and it was one of his last workdays in 2009, he just might've been in a silly mood. it doesn't make sense that he has a dog, with all the touring. :dunno:

anyway, i'll wait with my final judgement until i've seen the interview. :bleh:

i heard him mention the bigger amsterdam show somewhere else though, so i guess that's true. :thumb_yello:

oops my mistake. Hahaha

Arena has a bad sound, and Ahoy has a good sound.

I always make mistakes with them. :teehee:

haha, no prob:wink2:

I don't want a stadium, and I don't think it'll be a stadium. I don't think it would sell out, he could easily sell out another hmh but I think a stadium is too much...we'll just have to wait till we hear more. =D

haha, no prob:wink2:

I don't want a stadium, and I don't think it'll be a stadium. I don't think it would sell out, he could easily sell out another hmh but I think a stadium is too much...we'll just have to wait till we hear more. =D

Average of a stadium is 55,000 people. He won't sell it out...HMH is 8000 people...he sold Westerpark out which was 18,000 people...so I guess he should stick to a venue around that size if he wants to do something bigger. Or he can always perform in my backyard.

When he walks off and trips :roftl: godd that interview's just tooo funny :lmfao:

After seeing this interview I finally understand why he said in Amsterdam the day of the recording that he made a fool out of himself on a TV-show ... :roftl:

haha, hilarious! :lmao: - "ok i deserved that." :floor:

and well, that indeed sounds pretty true with the dog, but he must've gotten it some time in december i think. :blink: he also said it's a "little" dog, so guess it means he got a puppy. :dunno:

about that relationship thing though, that doesn't really mean anything imo... they asked "how's your love life at this moment", it wasn't even a lie to say "non existent", in that tv-studio, lol! :roftl: and the thing about the relationship, well maybe he just doesn't think he'll be with his current partner for 15 years, or can't imagine it right now. :dunno:

Archived