Mika @ Life4you Dutch tv

Sylvana

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually feel sorry for him, he must have felt lost.

i think it was all fun, and just silly fooling around, and not really him feeling lost... he probably thought "ok people might think i'm weird, but those presenters are even weirder!" :roftl:

rtl4-5.jpg

love this one! :lmfao:

i found the receipt of the salad on the Dutch site :teehee:

i think it must be this one :aah:

Carlos' salade de Mexico

- 03 jan 2010

15 minuten

Ingredienten

2 tomaten - 2 avocado's - 1 blikje kidney beans - 8 taco's - 1 bosje koriander - 1 zakje rucola - 1 rode ui - 1 verse maiskolf - olijfolie - limoensap - zout - peper

Bereidingswijze

Snij de tomaten, avocado's en koriander. Doe deze in een grote kom. Doe hier vervolgens de inhoud van het blikje kidney beans bij. Verkruimel boven de kom de 8 taco's. Snij vervolgens de rode uit in halve ringen. Doe deze ook in de kom. Snij de maiskolf. Doe dit door de korrels eraf te snijden. Dit bak je vervolgens even kort. Doe de rucola nu in de kom en voeg een scheutje olijfolie en limoensap bij. Ook zout en peper naar smaak toevoegen. Meng dit alles vervolgens goed in de kom en serveer deze heerlijke salade!

http://life4you.rtl.nl/eten--drinken/recepten/carlos%27-salade-de-mexico.aspx

------------------------

Google translator:

Ingredients

2 tomatoes - 2 avocados - 1 can kidney beans - tacos 8 - 1 bunch coriander - 1 bag lettuce - 1 red onion - 1 ear fresh corn - olive oil - lemon juice - salt - pepper

Preparation

Cut the tomatoes, avocados and cilantro. Put them in a large bowl. Do this then the contents of the can of kidney beans. Crumble over the bowl 8 tacos. Then cut in half from the red rings. Put it in the bowl. Cut the corn cob. Do this by cutting off the kernels. Then you bake it briefly. Put the rocket is now in the bowl and add a dash of lime juice and olive oil. Also add salt and pepper to taste. Then mix it well in the bowl and serve delicious salad!

Carlos' salade de Mexico

- 03 jan 2010

15 minuten

Ingredienten

2 tomaten - 2 avocado's - 1 blikje kidney beans - 8 taco's - 1 bosje koriander - 1 zakje rucola - 1 rode ui - 1 verse maiskolf - olijfolie - limoensap - zout - peper

Bereidingswijze

Snij de tomaten, avocado's en koriander. Doe deze in een grote kom. Doe hier vervolgens de inhoud van het blikje kidney beans bij. Verkruimel boven de kom de 8 taco's. Snij vervolgens de rode uit in halve ringen. Doe deze ook in de kom. Snij de maiskolf. Doe dit door de korrels eraf te snijden. Dit bak je vervolgens even kort. Doe de rucola nu in de kom en voeg een scheutje olijfolie en limoensap bij. Ook zout en peper naar smaak toevoegen. Meng dit alles vervolgens goed in de kom en serveer deze heerlijke salade!

------------------------

Google translator:

Ingredients

2 tomatoes - 2 avocados - 1 can kidney beans - tacos 8 - 1 bunch coriander - 1 bag lettuce - 1 red onion - 1 ear fresh corn - olive oil - lemon juice - salt - pepper

Preparation

Cut the tomatoes, avocados and cilantro. Put them in a large bowl. Do this then the contents of the can of kidney beans. Crumble over the bowl 8 tacos. Then cut in half from the red rings. Put it in the bowl. Cut the corn cob. Do this by cutting off the kernels. Then you bake it briefly. Put the rocket is now in the bowl and add a dash of lime juice and olive oil. Also add salt and pepper to taste. Then mix it well in the bowl and serve delicious salad!

mwahahaha we should make it and give it to Mika next gig:roftl:

Carlos' salade de Mexico

- 03 jan 2010

15 minuten

Ingredienten

Bereidingswijze

------------------------

Google translator:

Ingredients

Preparation

Oh god!! It's really disgusting:roftl:

Poor Mika!!

Carlos' salade de Mexico

- 03 jan 2010

15 minuten

Ingredienten

Bereidingswijze

------------------------

Google translator:

Ingredients

Preparation

No I think this isn't the one Mika ate. This was the first recipe they were making on the show.. And Mika got some salad which already was finished.

No I think this isn't the one Mika ate. This was the first recipe they were making on the show.. And Mika got some salad which already was finished.
what about this one? :biggrin2:

http://life4you.rtl.nl/eten--drinken/recepten/carlos%27-droomeilandsalade.aspx

Ingredients

2 tomatoes - 2 bananas - 1 stalk broccoli - 1 mango - 1 red onion - 100 gr roasted macadamia nuts - fresh coriander - lettuce (optional) - 2 tablespoons mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons yogurt - 2 pieces chicken - salt - pepper

Ingredients

2 tomatoes - 2 bananas - 1 stalk broccoli - 1 mango - 1 red onion - 100 gr roasted macadamia nuts - fresh coriander - lettuce (optional) - 2 tablespoons mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons yogurt - 2 pieces chicken - salt - pepper

well, it definitely sounds disgusting..

Ingredients

urgh, that sounds quite disgusting! :naughty: but didn't look like there was mayonnaise/yoghurt or chicken in the one mika had. :blink:

urgh, that sounds quite disgusting! :naughty: but didn't look like there was mayonnaise/yoghurt or chicken in the one mika had. :blink:
yeah, that sounds even more disgusting than the 1st one :naughty:

they just added another one, but its not the one he ate, there's no onion

200 gr 200 gr carrot slices cooked lentils (from a can) 125 g chicken lettuce 1 cinnamon stick 2 oranges a laurel 1 tbsp honey juice of 1 lemon a dash of olive oil salt pepper

they'll prolly add it soon, there must be coconut in it

Something with a lot of vegetables. :aah:

But anyway... was I the only one who didn't know Mika's got a male dog named Gertrude? :mf_rosetinted:

No, it was new for me too.

I just saw it. It was short but so funny :roftl: I really like it that he was so honest. He saw that food and just said it looks disgusting and after he tasted it he still didn't like it. I loved it. Everybody would just say that it's good, but not Mika :naughty:

He apologized by saying: "I am normally not that rude."

Oooh, and did I really hear him say 'so we'll be coming back to do a bigger show'? :blink:

Does that mean he'll do another show in Holland after the HMH?

Yeah! I rewinded the dvd twice to check if he really said that. And: he did!

just watched it. Loved the part about his Dog :aah:

Didn't know Mika had a dog already :blink:

Wonder what breed it is

I was hoping they asked...

Archived