Mika @ Life4you Dutch tv

Sylvana

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally watched the interview, omg their English is terrible!!!! I am embarrassed in their place :blush-anim-cl: His impression of Dutch people after Paul de Leeuw and this lot must be that they a. can NOT speak English and b. can not host a television show without it becoming a complete chaos within the first 5 minutes

By the way, I am very worried about the 'bigger show', because what exactly do we have that's in between the HMH and dreadful arena's?? I suppose it'll be Ahoy... could be worse, but I kinda hoped we could keep him in the smaller venues for a bit....

they are already talking about in a newspaper

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/5702078/__Mika_vindt_Rudolfs_eten_smerig__.html?p=4,1

They say Mika didn't like the food, and that the presentor said it was clear that Mika visited Amsterdam because he was hazy :mf_rosetinted: ( we all know what Amsterrdam is famous for)

Dude, he can't get into the news with his singles, but when he fecks up an interview, everyone writes about it:roftl:

Dude, he can't get into the news with his singles, but when he fecks up an interview, everyone writes about it:roftl:

Maybe he should start f*cking up more interviews. :teehee:

Really, that was freakin' funny! Admittedly it was a bit like watching a train wreck in progress, but maybe that's why it was so damn entertaining.

Did anyone else notice that he thought the food was, in fact, so disgusting that he actually started talking with his mouth full to the interviewer guy? Classy, thy name is Mika. :naughty:

He said something about the salad being sweet - maybe it was a syrupy dressing, and he was expecting something more savoury, thus leading him to decide the salad was "disgusting". :lmfao:

Only Mika can go on TV and start talking smack about the food, and still seem totally cute and endearing while doing so.

Also - why did they have LICM on the screen behind them for most of the interview? 2007 is over, peeps. :naughty:

As for Gertrude - how freakin' random. I suppose we'll find out in February if he really does have a dog, because I'm sure Jimmy or iMMa will tweet a pic of it. I find the whole microchip thing interesting, because he's totally correct that you do need to microchip your dog in order to take it across international borders (specifically, to take it out of the UK and then back in). So if he's sh*tting us, he's at least done a bit of research on the matter. And he's not the only artist to take a dog on tour, so I guess it's a possibility. :dunno:

Maybe that dog he met in Hanover, Bizkit, finally pushed him over the edge. :teehee:

Thanks everyone for the links and downloads! :flowers2:

As for Gertrude - how freakin' random. I suppose we'll find out in February if he really does have a dog, because I'm sure Jimmy or iMMa will tweet a pic of it. I find the whole microchip thing interesting, because he's totally correct that you do need to microchip your dog in order to take it across international borders (specifically, to take it out of the UK and then back in). So if he's sh*tting us, he's at least done a bit of research on the matter. And he's not the only artist to take a dog on tour, so I guess it's a possibility. :dunno:

Yes, it depends on country. My another dog has a microchip, it was originally put for traveling, but it's useful many other ways too (dogs can be easily recognized if they have a microchip). But another one has only a passport :biggrin2: She came to Finland from Spain a year ago. I think UK is a very difficult country to take animals out and back in? There used to be time limits, but maybe not anymore?

Maybe he should start f*cking up more interviews. :teehee:

Really, that was freakin' funny! Admittedly it was a bit like watching a train wreck in progress, but maybe that's why it was so damn entertaining.

Did anyone else notice that he thought the food was, in fact, so disgusting that he actually started talking with his mouth full to the interviewer guy? Classy, thy name is Mika. :naughty:

Also - why did they have LICM on the screen behind them for most of the interview? 2007 is over, peeps. :naughty:

The host said: "Did he go to Amsterdam or something?" and then, during Rain, she said: "I think he's really on drugs":roftl: So yeah, fantastic impression he left:naughty:

Funny thing was, during the showcase, he actually talked about the tv show:

Never did I think it would be so funny to see Mika feck up:roftl:

Hah, nice interview. A bit awkward, but funny. Thanks for posting all the links and pictures guys! :thumb_yello:

I had no idea that you can put a chip in the ear as a passport for animals. That's really cool.

I wonder why kind of doggy it is. :naughty:

Yes, it depends on country. My another dog has a microchip, it was originally put for traveling, but it's useful many other ways too (dogs can be easily recognized if they have a microchip). But another one has only a passport :biggrin2: She came to Finland from Spain a year ago. I think UK is a very difficult country to take animals out and back in? There used to be time limits, but maybe not anymore?

Yep, the UK still has time limits. You can bring a dog into the UK from certain other countries, but only if the dog has been certified as UK-safe after completing a whole series of tests involving vaccines, blood tests, and microchipping. If the dog hasn't completed all these tests in the right order, he/she has to be quarantined for a while. It's because they're an island nation, so they're trying very hard to keep diseases out, I guess. :dunno:

I've been looking into it because I've got my eye on one day moving to England, and I was curious what I'd have to do to get my dog into the country. So many hoops! :aah:

I also wonder what kind of dog Mika supposedly has. Maybe it's a Chinese Crested. :teehee:

ChinCrestedpup7.jpg

:biggrin2: Over here André Rieu is particularly loved by slightly "older" people...like my granny always watched his NYE performance :wink2:

I think that the majority of André Rieu lovers is also 65+ here in The Netherlands:naughty:

My grandparents always watch him, I personally think he's kinda kitsch.

He's very famous in Australia though...

andre rieu is nice.. but not my music hahaha.. saw some shows for maybe 15 minutes.. and that's enough for me hahaha.. he has very nice house btw hahaha..

he lives in sort of a castle

The host said: "Did he go to Amsterdam or something?" and then, during Rain, she said: "I think he's really on drugs":roftl: So yeah, fantastic impression he left:naughty:

Funny thing was, during the showcase, he actually talked about the tv show:

Never did I think it would be so funny to see Mika feck up:roftl:

Interesting she should say that, when her co host was jumping around like he was on acid!LOL!!!

The thing he said, that Gertrude would be his longest relationship, if true, I find kind of sad really!

I would like to think he could find someone he could spend his life with.

Interesting she should say that, when her co host was jumping around like he was on acid!LOL!!!

The thing he said, that Gertrude would be his longest relationship, if true, I find kind of sad really!

I would like to think he could find someone he could spend his life with.

Knowing this co host I thought he behaved in a real calm way. I am not used to him being so calm :roftl:.

Don't worry about Mika dear Rosi, perhaps he has someone already but doesn't want to tell it yet. Or maybe it is too difficult to maintain a relationship with the kind of life he is leading. I think it'll happen to him, in time. And if not, he always has his large family to fall back on, that's more then a lot of people have :wink2:.

Thanks a lot for download links! :thumb_yello:

I laughed so much at his facial expression while chewing that food:lmfao:

And he named a male dog Gertrude :blink: But I guess it's the same as the 'calling his son Alice' thingie... what a crazy moppet he is:naughty::roftl:

Archived