MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

I don't think I can stand these competitons... :aah: I usually love them (even though I've ever won anything was only once), but this is so...tiring...and I keep refreshing my page... and checking the Members Only section..and my fingers are numb of typing...and my head started hurting me...

:aah::aah::aah:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I can stand these competitons... :aah: I usually love them (even though I've ever won anything was only once), but this is so...tiring...and I keep refreshing my page... and checking the Members Only section..and my fingers are numb of typing...and my head started hurting me...

you poor poor girl... take a break and visit the mikagasmics section then :roftl:

If we ever win two competitions (which will never happen to the unlucky me is:roftl:, but hey! we never know) can we choose the prize we want between the two? :naughty:

Yeah, I was thinking that too, as I'd prefer to win some competitions more than others.

If you win one of Blue Sky's random contests you are for sure not eligible for the other contests. She'll be announcing those winners soon.

The winners of the other contests which are lasting 24 hours won't be

announced until later this week.

I came too late:thumbdown: But managed to enter 3 competitions.

Where and when will be the winners announced? Or will the mods send a PM to the winner?

We'll do both Keti -- send you a PM to get your address, etc. and also

post it here on MFC.

Oh God! :doh:

I;ve just realized! Today thoughout the whole day there will be cometitions opening and closing? :lol3: or there will be some others tomorrow and so? :huh:

The anniversary is today Bianca. All competitions end today, or 24 hours

from the time they are originally posted. We won't be doing the random

giveaways tomorrow.

Mods. how many more competitions do you think we can expect within the next 2-3 hours time?

I have no idea -- I haven't counted them up! :dunno:

You should go and take care of yourself. Don't obsess over this here, your

health is more important! :huglove:

Omg! Calm down, girl! :aah:

The anniversary is today Bianca. All competitions end today, or 24 hours

from the time they are originally posted. We won't be doing the random

giveaways tomorrow.

Ok, Thanks Deb! :huglove:

you poor poor girl... take a break and visit the mikagasmics section then :roftl:

:roftl: But then I might pass out :aah: and then I won't be able to follow new competitions :tears:

We'll do both Keti -- send you a PM to get your address, etc. and also

post it here on MFC.

:

I see, thank you:thumb_yello:

:das: Girls

What do you want to do now?

Hey, I think we should think about something to do AFTER this has all finished!

Like a project of some sort?

Or not.

*Takes pill for headache* My eyes are getting light sensitive. I've been on and off here since 9am Jan 5th my time (5th or 6th? Rosina said it was 6th though I'm not sure...). It's now 3:45am the following morning. My seeing eye is fine but my blind eye is starting to feel like it's had a lot of wind on it. You know cold and a bit dry, like after crying?

OR we could play Mika would you rather!

Would you rather be on a desert island with Mika or be in the middle of a rainforest with Mika? AAALL ALONE?

I will... I'll get Cafetiiiinnnn :boing:

I'm losing it :roftl:

Aww thank you hunny:huglove:

that doesn't sound healthy at all! :aah::roftl:

Stay with us, Keti!

*people gather around Keti who is lyed down with a terrible headache*

Stay with us!

*slaps her face lightly*

*pours a bucket of water on her face...lightly...*

*nothing happens*

Someone, please, we need a mouth-to-mouth breathing here!

*Mika shows up*

M:"What's going on? :blink: "

us: MFC party...we have one person down!

M:"Oh let me help her!"

*Mika bents down to help Keti*

us/me: "You know that you will only make things worse by doing this! :naughty:"

*Keti opens her eyes widely :shocked: and starts shivering*

*Keti sees Mika*

Keti: "I'm in heaven!!!"

*Keti faints back*

*Keti remembers I was there with Mika....and with the rest of the MFC :naughty: *

*Keti comes back*

Keti: I will get you, Bianca! :mad3:

*Keti faints back*

B: you know, Moose...you can do now whatever you wanted to do...:naughty:"

OK, the next one will go up in about 15 minutes, and PMs will be due in after the following hour ticks over.

Cool, thanks Bluesky!

Really, thanks for your devotion (it's not the right word but it'll have to do) and your kindness to stay up for ages posting competitions and taking PMs nd all your work!

Also your frontpage posts are great. I especially loved the pics from the Asia tour and the lions looked so beautiful! :flowers2:

Hey, I think we should think about something to do AFTER this has all finished!

Like a project of some sort?

Or not.

*Takes pill for headache* My eyes are getting light sensitive. I've been on and off here since 9am Jan 5th my time (5th or 6th? Rosina said it was 6th though I'm not sure...). It's now 3:45am the following morning. My seeing eye is fine but my blind eye is starting to feel like it's had a lot of wind on it. You know cold and a bit dry, like after crying?

OR we could play Mika would you rather!

Would you rather be on a desert island with Mika or be in the middle of a rainforest with Mika? AAALL ALONE?

Would not be better, you and Mika, all alone, sitting on the couch and watching a film? :aah:

Desert island is depressing... what do you do on it?

For the progect... yes it's a good idea!!

Archived