MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

Do you know if those nice posters will be for sale ... I nearly bought one off of ebay the other week .... but am hoping they'll become widely available like the LICM one I have :aah:

I dont "think" so , Im sure some of these were on that ice cream thingy he did in London , it was a massive poster anyways of some sort

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats the beasty , thanks .. I remember chatting to you and babs I thinks about it

You cant seem to buy these massive poster beasties :blink:

at paul o'grady? babs was somewhere else lol, but i think i remember talking to you about it. yeah it was a beast :aah: and I got mine for freeee :D

These little competitions are a lot of fun! :yay:

They are ........... Well done to all the winners so far :wub2:

That was this and it's as big as me lol

DSC00810-1.jpg

I have that one .... :wub2: Babs gave it to me after the Little Noise gig cos' she had a couple of spare ones still in her car :boing:

I want the other one though :aah: I should have bought the one on ebay .... maybe they'll be another one .... eventually :naughty:

That was this and it's as big as me lol

DSC00810-1.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW *huge eyes* :shocked:

I have that one .... :wub2: Babs gave it to me after the Little Noise gig cos' she had a couple of spare ones still in her car :boing:

y:

*is jelaous* :shocked::wub2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW *huge eyes* :shocked:

*is jelaous* :shocked::wub2:

:huglove: I only have 3 Mika posters ... That one, LICM one ... and

mika81.jpg

I still have Blur posters on my wall and I don't even like them anymore .... I need Mika posters .... badly :aah:

I'm fed up with looking at DA's face all the time :puke: and no ... not Dark Angel :lmfao:

I'm exactly the same size as that poser LOL.

Wow! Amazing! I don't think I'd have space anywhere to hang it though lol:roftl:

:huglove: I only have 3 Mika posters ... That one, LICM one ... and

mika81.jpg

I still have Blur posters on my wall and I don't even like them anymore .... I need Mika posters .... badly :aah:

I'm fed up with looking at DA's face all the time :puke: and no ... not Dark Angel :lmfao:

Why don't you save some huge Mika pics you like and put them on USB stick and give a copystore to make posters out of them? That's what I did, I've made about 5 posters for myself that way. :)

Wow! Amazing! I don't think I'd have space anywhere to hang it though lol:roftl:

Why don't you save some huge Mika pics you like and put them on USB stick and give a copystore to make posters out of them? That's what I did, I've made about 5 posters for myself that way. :)

I don't think we have anything like that where I live ... or I've never seen anything anyway .... :aah:

Has their only been one T=shirt giveaway so far? I'm totally dying here for a We Are Golden shirt. That song is like the theme song to my life.

I think it's been the Scream one a WAG one so far, dunno, haven't checked Memebrs Only section for about half an hour!

Man you guys are so lucky- I don't have a single Mika poster!

:wink2:

looks like im staying here to party a little longer

*YAY!!*

I told my father I was at mums "helping her pack" (which really means i was doing competitions all night) but I specifically reminded him thismorning that I was at mums. half an hour ago he txt and says "hurry up or ill leave without you" so I got confused locked mums door and went down the drive...He still turned up at my apartment instead!

I should be going shopping but when theres a choice between a party at MFC or taking a public bus...I think id rather stick with you guys!

Happy Birthday MFC!!! :yay:

I am still in disbelief over the fact that we are now measuring our Mika fanship in years, rather than months! Where did the time go? :blink:

Thank you for these fun and generous competitions! I am inspired to start another one myself. Maybe I'll host one sometime next week, to prolong the birthday celebration...

:blink: you certainly do have! :naughty: A store where you copy/print paper? Printing services?

I only live in a little town ... I normally go to boots for photo's but I don't think they do posters - I'm sure they don't - I'll have to look around - but we don't really have alot here :aah:

Archived