MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

I only live in a little town ... I normally go to boots for photo's but I don't think they do posters - I'm sure they don't - I'll have to look around - but we don't really have alot here :aah:

Oh okay... Well, just wanted to share with you guys what I do - because Serbian press is lacking with Mika's posters:naughty::sneaky2: - it's rather easy and not expensive at all, e.g. for 5 posters I payed about 250 Dinars which is a little bit more then 2 Pounds :thumb_yello:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh okay... Well, just wanted to share with you guys what I do - because Serbian press is lacking with Mika's posters:naughty::sneaky2: - it's rather easy and not expensive at all, e.g. for 5 posters I payed about 250 Dinars which is a little bit more then 2 Pounds :thumb_yello:

My mom bought my LiCM poster off eBay...:wink2::biggrin2:

I just found a site that will do posters but It's bloody expensive - I might look around more - Ummmmm £24.00 for a massive Mika poster is a tad too much even for me :aah:

My mom bought my LiCM poster off eBay...:wink2::biggrin2:

Cool - it's just that I can't order from eBay:thumbdown:

I just found a site that will do posters but It's bloody expensive - I might look around more - Ummmmm £24.00 for a massive Mika poster is a tad too much even for me :aah:

:shocked: But wait, what size do you want? I was talking about a regular size...as in the ones that you get in magazines.

:shocked: But wait, what size do you want? I was talking about a regular size...as in the ones that you get in magazines.

I think she wants a MAN size one. :naughty: Or a Caz size one even?

This was an A1 size ... but it was for UK ... the thing I find is that most of those sites are US only and never ship here :aah:

Sorry for taking over the thread with poster talk ... lol ... I shall be quiet now :wink2:

I think she wants a MAN size one. :naughty: Or a Caz size one even?

That's an exception then :naughty: But I don't get why would you want a promo poster of THAT size?? I'd rather like a Mika real-sized poster than his album's one. :naughty:

Here's my hardcover poster!!

nuovaimmaginew.jpg

*speechless* :shocked:

Where did you get it?:mf_lustslow:

This was an A1 size ... but it was for UK ... the thing I find is that most of those sites are US only and never ship here :aah:

Sorry for taking over the thread with poster talk ... lol ... I shall be quiet now :wink2:

Okay...:bleh:

sweet! :)

i dont have a posted with him at all.... :(

my life is complete!

im getting my computer today & I won poster and badges today

Im not usually one for merch but I love my posters!!

ok...so I have no food but hey...alls good! :biggrin2:

Happy, happy birthday.

I've been away for a while and had no idea this fun was going on today. No wonder there are lots of fans on-line.

The MFC has given me endless and uncounted hours of fun and friendship.

So many happy returns of the day :wub2:

Archived