MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

i wanted the mika scream tee but i fell asleep. :sneaky2::roftl:

i wanted the we are golden one but it wasn't my size :crybaby:

Happy Bday, MFC, and thank you so much all my fav mods, you are awsoooome, guys!

o51509.jpg

haha, a mika chicken cake! :roftl:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't there still a Tribal Mask T-shirt to be given away? I'm almost done writing my history essay, and thus won't need the computer afterwards...... I hope it gets given away soon....

I think there is, but I think that might be given away as the prize for the crossword comp.

Also I think there's still one more Mika scream T (in mens XL)

Congrats to all the other winners and a big thanks to the mods for doing this. :cheerful_h4h: Also thanks to Blue Sky for letting me know when I had won so I didn't run around trying to do other contests. I got to look on and guess in my head for fun. :naughty:

:shocked:

:woot_jump:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I was shocked too when I found out. :naughty:

hope everyone is having awesome time competitioning! Im having fun whatching the competitioning!

and being a cheerleader!

come on guys!

Goodluck!

and congrats to all those who have won so far...today has to be the best day ever! I cant wait to get my computer home and fiddle with sony vegas!

and ill have to clear a space on my poster wall for mika alongside michael jackson, jimmi hendrix, bob marley, rolling stones and john lennon!

I think there is, but I think that might be given away as the prize for the crossword comp.

Oh, I see....

Since I'm really far from a men's XL, and have no idea about that crossword, I'll just finish up and go watch TV.

I just want to say :happybday: to the MFC.And A big thank you to all the mods for making this happen. :bow: I'd probably never get the chance to have any of this merchandise otherwise :group_hug:

Happy Bday, MFC, and thank you so much all my fav mods, you are awsoooome, guys!

o51509.jpg

which one are you talking to? think wisely madame :biggrin2:

Well, I am off to bed now. It's been an entertaining evening, thanks for doing this, mods! The forum has been buzzing and it's been great to see how keen everyone is. :naughty:

A success all round I think!

it's been a blast thinking up ideas, but mfc wouldn't be what it is without people like you :huglove:

:teehee: i haven't decided yet!

Absolutely LOVING all of today's competitions! Does anyone know when the next one will be posted? :biggrin2:

patience is a virtue :mf_rosetinted:

Whhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Just before it's all over I wanted to pop in and say Happy Birthday MFC! I haven't been a massive poster since the day I joined, but since I did start chatting I've met some ace people and had really nice times at the Mika gigs I've been to since I've known said ace people.

Here's to many more years of excellence, and if I had a glass of scotch I'd raise it to the MFC. :win2:

Just thought I'd pop in to mention how much we appreciate the work that's gone into this par-tay, and all who were involved in making it happen. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that we all had a wonderful time, and we thank you all very much. =]

Just thought I'd pop in to mention how much we appreciate the work that's gone into this par-tay, and all who were involved in making it happen. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that we all had a wonderful time, and we thank you all very much. =]

You can speak for me definitely :wink2::thumb_yello:

o51509.jpg

Um, thanks? I think? I mean, I like the cake, but who's that goofy looking

guy? Shouldn't the mods and admins pics be on it anyway, since it is an

MFC (not Mika) cake? :blink:

Isn't there still a Tribal Mask T-shirt to be given away? I'm almost done writing my history essay, and thus won't need the computer afterwards...... I hope it gets given away soon....

You never know... :fisch:

There are a few more t-shirts, yes, but we have limited sizes... we'll

see what happens. January 5th isn't quite over yet... :wink2:

Absolutely LOVING all of today's competitions! Does anyone know when the next one will be posted? :biggrin2:

:teehee:

Here's to many more years of excellence, and if I had a glass of scotch I'd raise it to the MFC.

If you had a glass of scotch, I'd drink it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks all, for all the thanks! It's been a fun, if exhausting day! I only

wish Mika had been here to join in on some of the fun with us! :wub2:

Archived