MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

Mika Jeopardy contest closes in 45 minutes. Good luck! :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21480

took part in that as well, and now i'm finally off to bed (unless i find another competition in the next 3 minutes... :roftl:)

thanx so much dear mfc mods for all your creative ideas and cool giveaways and all the time you spent on that! :thumb_yello: love ya guys! :group_hug:

night everyone. :wink2:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know who won dcdeb's word game? :dunno:

I was second, (sent in at 9:05) but I asked her to pass the prize onto the 3rd. So look at the time! And she emailed me as a winner, so check your email. :wink2:

Edit: Oops I was late :naughty:

Writing a song for the moddies

Writing a song on the spot

Because they are worth a whole lot!

This day was amazing,

the contests were crazy,

and the prizes really hit the spot!

Cuz they're

AWESOME!

PERFECT! and

HOT!

:lmfao:

This day was amazing,

the contests were crazy,

Cuz they're

AWESOME!

PERFECT! and

HOT!

:roftl: I love it! :clap:

This day was amazing,

the contests were crazy,

Cuz they're

AWESOME!

PERFECT! and

HOT!

Love it! :biggrin2:

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! My name is Wendoly but I like to go by Wen and I was born in Connecticut and raised in New York City. My bloodlines hail from a beautiful little island in the Caribbean called the Dominican Republic. I highly recommend vacationing over there :) Anyways, I don't know where I was when Mika (my new music love) debuted in late 2006. My cousins that live in Rhode Island introduced me to Mika's music on November 27th 2009!!! Someone needs to yell at me :( I heard and was like 'where the heeeeeeeeeeeecccck was I?!!!' I couldn't believe it. Then I looked up that he was in the States and in town on my birthday, oh goodness I was so pissed! But anyhow, I can't go back in time so I am now a HUGE MIKA FAN and I am even considering going over to Europe just to see him in concert. I am scared I will have to wait two years for him to come back to the States on tour. I honestly don't think I can wait that long! I adore him and even think he is way adorable :) Thanks to Mika_Fan on Twitter, I learned of this fabulous fan club and I am happy to have joined :D Lots of love to you all and yeaaaa for MIKA :** :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! My name is Wendoly but I like to go by Wen and I was born in Connecticut and raised in New York City. My bloodlines hail from a beautiful little island in the Caribbean called the Dominican Republic. I highly recommend vacationing over there :) Anyways, I don't know where I was when Mika (my new music love) debuted in late 2006. My cousins that live in Rhode Island introduced me to Mika's music on November 27th 2009!!! Someone needs to yell at me :( I heard and was like 'where the heeeeeeeeeeeecccck was I?!!!' I couldn't believe it. Then I looked up that he was in the States and in town on my birthday, oh goodness I was so pissed! But anyhow, I can't go back in time so I am now a HUGE MIKA FAN and I am even considering going over to Europe just to see him in concert. I am scared I will have to wait two years for him to come back to the States on tour. I honestly don't think I can wait that long! I adore him and even think he is way adorable :) Thanks to Mika_Fan on Twitter, I learned of this fabulous fan club and I am happy to have joined :D Lots of love to you all and yeaaaa for MIKA :** :thumb_yello:

:bye: and welcome to MFC!

i'm glad you found us! :yay:

perhaps you could copy this post and make a thread in the "introductions and goodbyes" section. that way, we could all welcome you properly! :thumb_yello:

here is the shortcut:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

see you around! :blush-anim-cl:

I loved the Jeopardy and DcDeb's Word Game. I sent mine answers at 10:04 then I found out she closed at 10:03.

It was FUN!!!!

I couldn't believe how fast the answers came in! It took me a while to

come up with the puzzle and zooooooom! It was over! :shocked:

Happy Birthday MFC!!!

:cheers: To All the Mods for doing such creative games. I am very happy I got to participate.

Great fun, lots of laughs and got to know more people.

THANK YOU!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks, Jamie! Glad you got to join in!

This day was amazing,

the contests were crazy,

Cuz they're

AWESOME!

PERFECT! and

HOT!

:roftl: It's been a while since I was called hot (awesome I get all the time... NOT!)

YOU are the awesome one! Thanks for the sweet song.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

And really... it has been a fantastically fun day, hasn't it?

Thanks to Mika's team who made it possible with the all the cool loot! :thumb_yello:

And thanks to my fellow mods for their creativity and all the effort they put into the day!

And thanks to all of you guys for making it so worth it! :group_hug:

:roftl: It's been a while since I was called hot (awesome I get all the time... NOT!)

YOU are the awesome one! Thanks for the sweet song.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

And really... it has been a fantastically fun day, hasn't it?

Thanks to Mika's team who made it possible with the all the cool loot! :thumb_yello:

And thanks to my fellow mods for their creativity and all the effort they put into the day!

And thanks to all of you guys for making it so worth it! :group_hug:

Can't believe it! After I saw your beautiful pic in your Mika shirts today ... hottest thing I'VE seen in a while (thought it's hard to say, because this forum has tons of Mika pics on it :thumb_yello:)

Thank you, you guys all worked very hard and I think it was one of the funnest days on the forum!

Hopefully one that we will remember for a while to come! :yay:

Today was an awesome day.

Probably one of the most fun I've had in a while.

Thanks to Team Mika for the goodies everybody won...and to the mods/admins for creating, organizing and executing all the competitions, they were really fun.

To me, yeah, the prizes are cool but I think it's even more awesome I'm a part of such an amazing fan club, to be able to do this sort of thing. Today honestly felt special. Even one more reason to love Mika, Team Mika and the MFC. I don't know what else to say than: I'm so proud of our fanclub.

:bleh::wub2:

Today was an awesome day.

Probably one of the most fun I've had in a while.

Thanks to Team Mika for the goodies everybody won...and to the mods/admins for creating, organizing and executing all the competitions, they were really fun.

To me, yeah, the prizes are cool but I think it's even more awesome I'm a part of such an amazing fan club, to be able to do this sort of thing. Today honestly felt special. Even one more reason to love Mika, Team Mika and the MFC. I don't know what else to say than: I'm so proud of our fanclub.

:bleh::wub2:

Couldn't have said it better myself, I completely agree!

What a wonderful community of wonderful people, all rocking out to one AMAZING musician! :mf_lustslow:

Okay, okay, ALMOST out of sentimental-sappy-ness ...

Like Louise said, it's SO amazing to be a part of this community! I've met friends on here AND in RL, and I think I can safely say the MFCers are the coolest, funniest, and friendliest bunch a lot of people will ever hope to meet!

I remember at my gig, back in October, when MFCers walked up, it was like we were immediately friends without even introducing ourselves.

That's something that I don't think you find a lot .. so I just want to say THANK YOU! For making this such an awesome place!

You are all the best -- each and every mod and member that makes MFC what it is!

1 and a half hours left of MFC's birthday in my time zone, but I'd better head out.

I love you ALL! :wub2:

Archived