MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Refraims from reading all the sweet comments*

It's making me all teary and choked up! :tears:

I'll go to bed tonight, sleep and then come back and point and laugh at you all and say "Haha, you have feelings!" a la Nelson from the Simpsons :roftl:

But in all seriousness, I am truely greatful for all the effort you mods put into MFC in general and for things like this. I know you're all real people who have real lives so I, and I'm sure everyone else here, are so thankful for your time and work!

And thank you to Team Mika for being so good to us and giving us prizes to make one day of serious fun and I just love to see my friends win things and tweet their happinesses!!

Oh god :tears:

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :crybaby:

Today was so much fun! Thanks to all the mods and admins for all the fun contests, and for all that you do for the MFC.

I'm so happy to be a part of this awesome community, all you guys are so amazing! :huglove:

Writing a song for the moddies

Writing a song on the spot

Because they are worth a whole lot!

This day was amazing,

the contests were crazy,

and the prizes really hit the spot!

Cuz they're

AWESOME!

PERFECT! and

HOT!

:lmfao:

That's f*cking fabulous. :lmfao:

Wonderful lovely people moddies and MFC Muppets alike. LOve you all soooooooo much (and I'm not drunk this time! lmao) :wub2::wub2::roftl:

You were drunk last time? :roftl:

To me, yeah, the prizes are cool but I think it's even more awesome I'm a part of such an amazing fan club, to be able to do this sort of thing. Today honestly felt special. Even one more reason to love Mika, Team Mika and the MFC. I don't know what else to say than: I'm so proud of our fanclub.

Awww....:huglove:

Thanks to you and everyone here for participating and sharing the love. :biggrin2:

That's f*cking fabulous. :lmfao:

You were drunk last time? :roftl:

Awww....:huglove:

Thanks to you and everyone here for participating and sharing the love. :biggrin2:

No not tonight and possibly not for a reaaaaaaaaally long time. but I put that on twitter "I love you all sooooo much" when I was drunk on new years eve and Miss Kira saw it and laughed her head off at me. IT was a nod to her and Indy lol.

I didn't have the patience for some of the competitions (or in some cases my Mika knowledge just wasn't great enough) :blush-anim-cl: but it's still been fun. Thanks to the mods for putting it all together and to Mika for being our reason for gathering here. I'm looking forward to more MFC fun :original:

*sniffsniff*

this was so much fun! I have only had 4 hours sleep but im still really happy

TBH I didnt expect to win anything but thanks to the mika team for supplying all the good stuff!

and the mods for totally awesometastic comps :thumb_yello:

*resists the urge to cry*

I know...it kinda feels like a leaving speech!

I love you all, lets keep this going for many more years!

Hello All:biggrin2:

I just wanted to say HI to everyone as I (believe it or not) have been here 3 years today:naughty: Doesn't time fly when you are having fun?!?

I just wanted to thank the MFC for all the fabulous friends i have made and fun I have had since 2007. I now consider my MFC friends as my 'girls' (+ JK & FD):wink2:

I may not post as much as I used too but I still know what you are up to:wink2:

AND A TWEET FROM THE MAIN MAN!! The cause of all this frivolity! :yay:

Thank you MIKA, that makes this our best birthday EVAH!

mikasounds:Happy belated Birhday MFC. And thank you for the past three years!!! xxxxx 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

Wooooppp! Perfect ending to a perfect day!

Again thanks for all the competitions, it was such a fun day!:roftl:

Archived