MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

Hmm, ok, I just noticed it didn't have the capital L and wondered but I guess you're right :no:

Oh well, I had fun anyways! :toot:

EDIT: Nope, found another one similar to me: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=3820

I'm not sad though, congratz newbie lollipop_girl!

Too many lollipop girls on this forum, makes alexandra's head itch. :lmfao:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you sure?

Her last activity was back in 2007.

Check with Guy to make sure:thumb_yello:

Hmm, ok, thanks...

I'm being cynical now cos I never win :roftl:

Too many lollipop girls on this forum, makes alexandra's head itch. :lmfao:

I'm LYONESSE though! The Greg freak!

ONE OF A KIND!

I'm such an idiot for choosing that name. I didn't even spell it right :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, ok, thanks...

I'm being cynical now cos I never win :roftl:

I'm LYONESSE though! The Greg freak!

ONE OF A KIND!

I'm such an idiot for choosing that name. I didn't even spell it right :blush-anim-cl:

Aw, no you're not! :huglove:

*points to username* Mika4life13? Was I permanently high in 2007?

So her only activity in the past 3 years is entering a competition?? :blink:

From the looks of it, her last activity was back in 2007 a month after she joined.

I'm curious as to how she entered, as she would have had to log in to see the comp!!!

Ah, I see, there's a lower case dash in between the lollipop and girl, I see you who mean now, she was on today.

From the looks of it, her last activity was back in 2007 a month after she joined.

I'm curious as to how she entered, as she would have had to log in to see the comp!!!

you are looking at the wrong one. she logged in tonight :wink2:

When will the awords be sent out to the winners?:biggrin2::das:

when we get every winners addresses & figure out logistically if it's better to ship them from the states or from the UK :wink2:

Right, like guylaine said, FD has half of the merchandise, and I have the

other half -- I'm compiling a list of all the addresses, then we have to

package everything up and figure out who's sending what. It may take us a week or so to get all sorted, but we'll definitely let you know when it's on its way! :thumb_yello:

package everything up and figure out who's sending what. It may take us a week or so to get all sorted, but we'll definitely let you know when it's on its way! :thumb_yello:

Do you want me to pm you my address?

when we get every winners addresses & figure out logistically if it's better to ship them from the states or from the UK :wink2:

Okay, thanks so much!:biggrin2:

Edit .. sorry Guy and Deb didnt see your replies , yes we are working on the list but Ill defo be doing the Uk:thumb_yello:

So you're gonna send me my parcel, right? It'd take much less time for the parcel to arrive from UK to Serbia than from US to Serbia. From UK to Serbia it usually takes about a week, and from US about 15 days.

So you're gonna send me my parcel, right? It'd take much less time for the parcel to arrive from UK to Serbia than from US to Serbia. From UK to Serbia it usually takes about a week, and from US about 15 days.

Yes, that's how we're going to do it, keti -- but we have to figure out what's best and least expensive for sending to New Zealand, Hong Kong, etc. We have winners from all over! :biggrin2:

Archived