MikaFanClub.com's 3rd Anniversary Extravaganza

dcdeb

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought the wine

file_97.jpg

now wheres the party at?

us kiwis started celebarating HOURS ago! were just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up! in our case it was actually the 6th that the mfc was started!

Im excited for an allnighter with yall though! since it sort of starts at 10pm where I am, its a good thing I have no life...until uni starts back!

but incase the family asks...im packing boxes ok!:thumb_yello:

my wireless keyboard's run out of battery

So I have to use this stupid on screen keyboard :sneaky2:

but I'm sill here! :biggrin2:

Ahh, I hate it when that happens!

I brought the wine

file_97.jpg

now wheres the party at?

us kiwis started celebarating HOURS ago! were just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up! in our case it was actually the 6th that the mfc was started!

Im excited for an allnighter with yall though! since it sort of starts at 10pm where I am, its a good thing I have no life...until uni starts back!

I think it's just that we on the other side of the earth know how to party, and so therefore do so for extended periods of time... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I brought the wine

file_97.jpg

now wheres the party at?

The wine is really appreciated! :yay:

And yeah, we are sort of going by UK time, since the MFC was started

in the UK... so hang in there for a bit... things will pick up soon, I imagine.

:naughty:

I think it's just that we on the other side of the earth know how to party, and so therefore do so for extended periods of time... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Indeed!

The wine is really appreciated! :yay:

And yeah, we are sort of going by UK time, since the MFC was started

in the UK... so hang in there for a bit... things will pick up soon, I imagine.

:naughty:

one thing about us on this side of the world...were always so far ahead of everyone else we are quite used to waiting for the world to catch up! after all september 11 actually happened on september 12 for us kiwis!

Indeed!

yeah I know...were having our own little party on this side of the world and waiting for the rest of you slow people to catch up hehe its all good!

one thing about us on this side of the world...were always so far ahead of everyone else we are quite used to waiting for the world to catch up! after all september 11 actually happened on september 12 for us kiwis!

but did you go visit the members only section yet?

:fisch:

I have to tell you -- they are really niiiiiiiice! And huuuuuuuuuuuge! :thumb_yello:

I measured out how big it was on my wall, and I relised it's just as big as my brother's big soccer poster!

Also, I have a question:

Even though we're not allowed to win more than one competion are we still allowed to enter more than one?

Also, I have a question:

Even though we're not allowed to win more than one competion are we still allowed to enter more than one?

I was just going to ask about that... If we enter more than one, and win more than one, what happens there?

Archived